Avaria Tablet Iconia A-810 stuck ao iniciar.

layPT

Power Member
Boa noite, venho aqui perguntar se alguém me pode ajudar aqui com 1 problema. O meu tablet recentemente simplesmente começou a crashar demasiado, prossegui a um hard reset e aquilo não correu lá muito bem, agora está simplesmente bloqueado com este icone esta mensagem abaixo.
Atenção que ele não está crashado, dá para ver claramente o icone a mexer e a barra azul também, só que ele fica sempre assim.

Já tentei esperar que a bateria acaba-se mas ele inicia e volta a aparacer o mesmo ecrã e não sai disto.

Já agora, não tenho garantia daí estar a vir aqui pedir ajuda.
ohdlXh2.jpg

Peço desculpa se estiver a postar isto no sitio errado.

Tenta o Hard reset com a combinação de teclas novamente que deves ter feito. Se continuar só repondo a rom novamente.

Vai aqui.

Segue isto:
I got my A1-810 in bootloop recently and got away by doing the following:
  • Download RV21RC02_WW_GEN1_update.zip (update.zip) for RV21RC02_WW_GEN1 from the link below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2240029
  • Store the zip file on sdcard and put the card in your device
  • Boot the device into system recovery
- Power off the tablet.

- Press and hold the Volume up button, which is located closest to the touch screen lock switch.

- While holding the Volume up button, press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds then release it. Continue holding the Volume up button.

- Once the tablet screen turns on, stop holding the buttons.
  • Select "Apply update from external storage"
  • Select the zip file from /sdcard
  • The update will fail (here I tried twice and failed both times) but you may probably bypass the bootloop problem.
  • Reboot system (You may need to click on reset button first if the the power button doesnt work)
Let me know if the procedure works. I got the problem once and I am not brave enough to try it again since my tablet functions well now.
FONTE

Back