Wii Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the New World (RPG, Namco-Bandai)

:D
Estou ansioso pelo jogo!
Os gráficos é que não me parecem muito melhores que o anterior...
O IGN diz que estão um passo acima dos anteriores:

Bandai Namco has apparently decided to tap the Wii's added graphical abilities, as Knight of Ratatoskr looks quite a ways better than its predecessor.

oção muito provavelmente dada porque abandonaram as representações chibi das personagens... Mas está longe de puxar e há shortcomings que podiam ser resolvidos, dito isto o ToS também não puxava a GC e conseguia ser um jogo bonito graficamente; se este está melhor, já é qualquer coisa.

Pelo que percibi este jogo apesar de ser um RPG tem um sistema de combate muito diferente de qualquer outro.

Alguem se importa de me explicar que partes deste jogo são puramente RPG e como funciona o sistema de combate

Pelo que percibi este jogo apesar de ser um RPG tem um sistema de combate muito diferente de qualquer outro.

Alguem se importa de me explicar que partes deste jogo são puramente RPG e como funciona o sistema de combate
Diferente de qualquer outro não diria... utiliza o Linear Motion Battle System (LMBS) como qualquer outro jogo da serie Tales, mais especificamente uma evolução do sistema usado no Symphonia (Multi-Line LMBS), o Flex Range LMBS usado no Abyss e Radiant Mythology.

As varianças face ao Abyss/Symphonia ainda não foram divulgadas, mas creio que se prendem com uma vertente de captura de monstros semelhante o DQM:Joker ou Pokémon; resta saber se é como Summons. (inclino-me para personagens jogáveis, mas não tenho definição nos scans e fotos para tirar conclusões)

O LMBS como sistema de jogo... isso é uma pergunta ainda mais complicada ^^'

Gajo que foi à Jump Festa 2008:

Chuc disse:
I went to Jump Festa and they had a Knights of Ratatosk playable demo, along with demos of Innocence and Destiny Remake Leon Version.

Unfortunately i could not play as the line was over an hour and a half waiting time =_= But.. from what I saw people playing, they were holding it nunchuck and wiimote, and in battle they seemed to perform flawlessly, for people playing the game for the first time. So I guess the controls are user friendly.

There was a trailer, dunno if its new, but its of the cutscenes and FMV animation of all the original Symphonia cast, still in original costume. And one thing.. HOLY CRAP I LOVE HOW THEY HAVE FINALLY IMPLEMENTED MOTION CAPTURE. Now the cutscene fights look exciting to watch and not robot-like. On top of that there seems to be a large amount of Sheena clevage as the character models now have more realistic proportions.

GOing back tomorrow, and trying to get some gametime!!!!

Dia seguinte:

Chuc disse:
Ok back from Jump Festa, with a playthrough of Knights of Ratotosk.

Unfortunately I had to play in Semi-Auto mode as I tried to ask whether I could play in Manual, but unfortunately it was lost in translation Sad But.. regardless, the battle system is very reminiscent of Abyss, with the same sort of combo chains. However I couldn't get free run to work (if any..) but the battles themselves were enjoyable with low load times between them.

There were these unison attacks, but I couldn't figure out the conditions to perform them. I just pressed the C button on the nunchuck and it was like the UBEROWNNAGEBUTTON where Emil and.. the girl sorry I havn't remembered the names.. let loose.

Anyway, skills were of standard tales affair, Emil plays like any Tales sword main, using Majinken and Houshuukyaku.. Whereas the girl was like a combination of Farah (speed and dexterity), Collette (chakrams) and Raine (healing), she's the fighter/support character.

The pet monsters make good tanks.

Saw Zelos's, Lloyd's, Emil's and Malta's seiyuu, as well as the Tales Producer, in person. Seemed like the special promo gummy discs live.

Misono sang LIVE the "Ninin Sankyaku" and "Versus". Awesome.

Imagens novas:

IMG_01.jpg

IMG_02.jpg

IMG_03.jpg

IMG_04.jpg

IMG_05.jpg

IMG_06.jpg

Fonte: http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1212583_1407.html

Trailer da Jump Festa 2008:

-> http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29262.html
-> http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMAaF-YUGkM

:D

Última edição:
este jogo ta muito bom =D
tomara q seja melhor q o ToS do GC ^^
deu mo vontade de jogar o do GC hsuaasuhasuhh :009:
to esperando esse jogo ancisamente :004:

Nunca joguei este jogo há alguma história ligada a este jogo?
Nenhum de nós ainda jogou este jogo porque ele ainda não saiu :p

Mas sim, claro que tem história, não só por ser um RPG, mas também por ser uma sequela de outro... o Tales of Symphonia; mal dele se não tivesse história, até deve ter história a vir detrás.

Quando faltar um mês para sair esta sequela tenciono passar o primeiro todo outra vez. Vai ser uma espécie de revisão antes de começar a matéria nova :D!

ai esta uma boa ideia, quando faltar uns tempos para ele sair, compro o da gc para o jogar, visto nao ter ainda jogos do cubo, mas e com calma lol

Mais uma screenshot:

EDIT: Mais detalhes:

Tales of Symphonia Sequel Detailed

A lot of information on Tales of Symphonia: Ratatosk no Kishi (Knight of Ratatosk) for Wii has been released today, courtesy of Bandai Namco Games. The sequel to 2003's GameCube RPG Tales of Symphonia will employ an enhanced version of the Flex Range Linear Motion Battle system (FR-LMBS) featured in Tales of the Abyss. The battle engine will support up to four players. The development team is also adding eight elements (earth, water, fire, wind, ice, lightning, light and darkness) to the system. In Knight of Ratatosk each location has a certain elemental affinity. Depending on the usage of elemental attacks by both party members and enemies, this local elemental affinity can change over the course of a battle, though. Such an elemental change apparently will have various effects on a battle's progress.

The development team has gone with a traditional control scheme. The Wiimote's motion sensor is used to execute special techniques. Like previous games, Knight of Ratatosk also allows players to pull off those powerful moves directly via shortcuts (instead of having to enter a menu). Using the Wiimote, players can perform a certain movement which will then trigger off the technique. This motion control can be switched off as well, though.

At the end of the battle, players can invite defeated monsters to join their party. However, only monsters with a certain character can be turned into party members. To make things even more complicated, a monster's character will change during battle, depending on the party's equipment or the actions taken by the party. Furthermore, monsters might decline to join the party.

--- Cuidado: spoilers do cenário central do Knight of Ratatosk ---

A new character set to appear in the game has also been introduced. 20-year Richter Abend is searching for the Ratatosk Core to achieve a certain objective. After a childhood that saw him being oppressed by others, the young man has become extremely cynical. During his search for the Core, he meets protagonist Emil. While Emil's cowardice and passiveness annoy Richter, he still helps Emil. There seems to be a certain reason for this Richter's kindness, though.

Following the events of Tales of Symphonia, the two worlds had become one. However, as a result of this fusion, the environment has begun to change dramatically. Snow is falling in desert towns and lakes are drying up. The fusion of the worlds however is not the only cause of these problems. Another one is the condition of the powerful spirit Ratatosk. For unknown reasons, he has fallen asleep, resulting in a collapse of the natural balance. Meanwhile, the only thing that unites the people of the two worlds is their animosity toward each other. To protect the oppressed people of Silverland, a resistance group known as Vanguard was formed. As it opposes the Church of Martel, a confrontation between the two camps became inevitable. The Church eventually moved against Vanguard members holding a meeting in Palmacosta. The city was burned to the ground, with many innocent people becoming victims of the purge. The ringleader of this bloody crackdown is said to be Tales of Symphonia's protagonist Lloyd.

Tales of Symphonia: Ratatosk no Kishi will be available in Japan sometime this spring.
Fonte: http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2008/1004.html

Também gostei bastante do que li, apenas lamentei e lamento o facto de novas personagens serem os protagonistas e a nossa equipa do ToS parecer estar em 2º plano.

Achei piada ao facto de PalmaCosta ser destruida, lol, outra vez?! Eles não têm sorte nenhuma :) (para quem não se lembra PalmaCosta foi totalmente destruida durante o ToS).

Última edição pelo moderador:
Back