Temperature,Fans,Power

juca2929

Membro
Hi, is it normal now during summer my pc temperature: CPU 39/40º Inside: 36/38º ?

Since I have a Artic Cooler for CPU (AMD Athlon Venice Socket 939 3200+) Alpine 64, 92mm Akasa back case fan, two Thermaltake 80 mm fans on the chassis sides, one 92 Noiseblocker in the front, no rotation control (cause it´s making a lot of noise for my home studio with mics). The case is a Chieftec (not very large, taller instead) The board is a DFI Lan Party Nforce 3 (agp) and due to the arquitechture of the board, my Geforce 6600 Heat Pipe is very close to the enormous Alpine CPU Coller...!!! You can´t put a finger between them!!! Is it okay?

One other question: How should I install the fans to make the air flow correct? With the brand faced for inside the case or for the outside?

(Two Seagates 80 Hardrives, 1.5 gb Kingstom) I tryied the Spire Sound Pads for sound absorption but it dind´t do much, only raised the temperature!

I have air conditioning in my room, but being on or off it doesn´t affect the PC temperature at all... and even with just the CPU cooler and one single fan, the temperature is always the same...!!! Less noise :)

My power supply came with the case: MADE FOR CHIEFTEC 300 Watts, is it enough?

The PC is fast enough, no complains.

How can I cool out the system pipes from my graphic card??

I´m not into overclocking, altough this board was designed for it ;) More for a Powerfull studio working with ProTools among others.

Thanks for your time, best regards

Juca

first, welcome.

second. where are you from? cause the temp can only be judged by the ambiente temp. if you are in alaska 40º its very hot. but if your in portugal (wich I doubt lol) 40º its a very acceptable temp.

but generally 40º its a normal tempo for this time of the year.

with the fans you should try to make an air flow that passes trough the case as fast as it can be.

like so: the frontal fan blowing air to the inside and the rear fan blowing to the outside. got it?

your PSU may be a lilte short for the system. can you tell me how strong the 12v rail is in Amperes (not sure if it is spelled this way...)

Em primeiro lugar peço desculpa pk sou de Portugal, pensei k este forum fosse americano...lol.
Essa dica de por a ventoinha à frente (em baixo) a mandar ar para a fan de tras (Akasa 92mm) extrair parece boa ideia :) A unica fan k tenho a mandar ar pro sistema é uma de 80mm cuja marca ta virada pa dentro da caixa (thermaltake) e virada para os dois discos. Depois uma outra na porta principal com a marca (noiseblocker) para fora de 120mm a extrair (penso eu) pelo menos vem de lá calor...lol...e finalmente a ventoinha à frente em baixo tb noiseblocker de 92mm mas k por agora tá desligada. As fans têm todas baixa rotação e ruído mínimo, mas todas juntas...fazem barulho...! Entao qual a melhor soluçao? liga-las todas como eu descrevi? Da-me a impressão k a de 120mm ta a extrair ar do sistema e o ar k vem da de 82mm virada para os discos, portanto o ar está (suponho) a fluir na mesma direcção. Pondo isto ligo a da frente a mandar para o sistema e a sair pela de tras? Assim temos duas direcções de ar..."perpendiculares" certo? É k eu gostava era de silencio...lol

Mas a minha fonte nao é grande coisa, qual aconselhas? dado k a minha caixa é "apertadita"
Marca: Chieftec
Modelo: BG-01B-B-SL

Aki fica o link:
http://www.chieftec.com/products/Silver/Silver.htm

Obrigado ;)

Back