[TGS06] Conferências Nintendo [Dias 14 e 15]

Essa imagem de Zelda são gráficos GC?:wow:
Sim, embora essa seja a versão Wii, já que tem o HUD para controlar com o wiimote e corre em 16:9.

Fora isso; e a julgar pelo que a Nintendo disse na E3 e LGC 2006... Não há diferença gráfica entre os dois, o Zelda TP puxa é o cubo (aos limites) não a Wii (nem tenta).

Podemos talvez esperar framerates melhores, já que corre nativamente no hardware mais potente, (o codigo nem presisa de ser portado para tal) mas até à data ninguém se queixou da versão GC ter framerate baixa (há é gente que confundiu o pause-effect dos combos com slowdown).

EDIT:
Nem cabo digital nem RGB...
When we asked Nintendo about the A/V hookup, they said the system would include an all-in-one composite-component cable much like the one included with the premium Xbox 360. We did not get to see those cables, so take that one with a grain of salt.
Fonte: http://reviews.cnet.com/4531-10921_7-6637970.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

Última edição:
Mais imagens...

supermariogalaxy20060914080415034bz3.jpg

Sonic Wii:

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093757790.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093758462.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093759118.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093759759.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093800368.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093801509.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093802149.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093802774.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093803493.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060914093804196.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060913091037975.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060913091040850.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060913091041491.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060913091042085.jpg

sonic-and-the-secret-rings-20060913091042600.jpg

Battalion Wars Wii:
battalionwars220060914072922576ot7.jpg

battalionwars220060914072923279ze7.jpg

battalionwars220060914072924373tg2.jpg

battalionwars220060914072925451ay1.jpg

battalionwars220060914072926483yd0.jpg

battalionwars220060914072927170sp6.jpg

battalionwars220060914072929217ca0.jpg

battalionwars220060914072929889su3.jpg

Excite Truck:
excitetruck20060914075911991pv5.jpg

excitetruck20060914075912663pw9.jpg

excitetruck20060914075913350nu1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075913975ns1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075914553rg8.jpg

excitetruck20060914075915600xm1.jpg

excitetruck20060914075916210jg4.jpg

excitetruck20060914075916866ig7.jpg

excitetruck20060914075917491yr0.jpg

excitetruck20060914075918413zp7.jpg

Video:
-> http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/6014 (muito bom)

Impressões dos analistas:
“We continue to believe that Nintendo has a very good opportunity to gain market share in the new cycle with a lower-priced console and unique game-play. We also note that Nintendo is receiving solid support from third-party game publishers, including titles designed specifically for the Wii, such as Tony Hawk Downhill Jam (Activision), Madden NFL 07 (Electronic Arts) and Red Steel (UbiSoft).” - Colin Sebastian, industry analyst
Fonte: http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3813&Itemid=2

Nintendo announced Thursday that its new game console, called Wii, will launch in North and South America on Nov. 19 with a $250 price tag and a bundled sports game.

Compared to the $600 PlayStation 3, which also launches in November, Wii is a good deal for gamers. But reactions from game publishers have been mixed, since bundled games usually mean reduced sales of additional software.

"From a third-party standpoint, we'd prefer to have a platform without a bundle," said Scott Steinberg, vice president of marketing at San Francisco game maker Sega. "There's a vote for 'no bundle' from every third party we've talked to."

The game included in the package, Wii Sports, features a variety of sports minigames that use the console's unique motion-sensitive controller, which is shaped like a television remote.

Hold the controller like a golf club and you can nudge it to sink a putt. Or put it over your shoulder like a baseball bat and swing for the bleachers.

Bundling a game with the hardware "obviously takes away sales, because people have one more game to play," says Laurent Detoc, president of the North American division of Ubisoft. "But it helps (Nintendo) reinforce their ability to launch successfully.

"The real battle," Detoc says, "is how fast do you get to five million units? That will generate (more) software sales over time."

Nintendo has announced that it will ship 4 million Wii consoles by the end of the year versus Sony's announcement of only 2 million units of PlayStation 3.

Ubisoft has a lot riding on Wii. The French publisher is poised to take the lion's share of third-party software sales when they ship eight Wii games this calendar year, compared to only two for PlayStation 3.

In addition to an original game called Red Steel, in which players swing the Wii controller to slash with a katana, Ubisoft will also ship versions of its hit Splinter Cell and Rayman series this year.

This puts the company out in front of super-publisher Electronic Arts, which will ship only two Wii games, including its best-selling Madden football franchise, this year.

Even though EA's bread and butter is the sports genre, the company doesn't see the bundled Wii Sports as competition. "We're not concerned at all," said a company spokesperson. "We think (Nintendo's) sports stuff looks really great and fun."

Sega also sees a silver lining. "Quite frankly, Wii Sports is going to be a great way for the Wii controller to be showcased," said Steinberg. "So I think there will still be lots of interest in other titles because of the unique controller."

Besides Wii Sports, Nintendo will have its own home-grown games Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Excite Truck available at launch for $50.

The Nov. 19 launch means that Wii will debut in the Americas. In Japan -- Nintendo's home territory, where its products are more popular -- Wii will launch on Dec. 2 for 25,000 yen (about $212) with no game included.

This morning, Nintendo also took the wraps off the machine's final feature, which it calls "Wii Channel". From the same menu used to boot games, users can browse the web, edit and share photos with friends, and get free news and weather updates from dedicated services.

Other functions of the hardware include "Mii Channel," which will allow users to customize character faces that will then be automatically inserted into compatible Wii software. WiiSports will use the customized faces you create as the faces of your in-game tennis players, for example.

Built-in memory in the Wii controller will allow users to store their Mii caricatures on the controller, then take them to a friend's house.

And a "Wii Shop" channel will allow users to download an assortment of classic games from Nintendo's older consoles, as well as games that appeared on other older game systems like Sega Genesis. (Sega expects specific titles to be announced in the next month, but its classic Sonic the Hedgehog is a sure bet.)

These games, as well as the Opera web browser used to surf the internet, can be purchased with a credit card or by buying Wii Points cards at retail stores. The game downloads will range from $5 to $10.
Fonte: http://wired.com/news/culture/0,71790-0.html?tw=wn_index_1

Conferência Europeia

Live from the European House of Mario
Minute-by-minute coverage of Nintendo's European Wii press conference, kicking off at 12pm GMT today.

UK, September 15, 2006 - Welcome, Wii fans! No doubt you've been wading through the avalanche of excitement that's hit the web over the last few days, with Nintendo finally revealing as-good-as-all details on its previously secrecy-enshrouded Wii console. Now though, with information already divulged regarding the console's Japanese and US launch, we're poised and primed for the last piece of the puzzle - as Nintendo prepares to unveil European price and release date details at its London-based press conference, kicking off at 12pm GMT today.

We'll be updating with minute-by-minute coverage of Nintendo's conference on this very page, so get your refreshing fingers at the ready and check back here from 12pm.

12:26 - Hello everyone! Well, we're here - things are a bit late kicking off, but we've all had a nice bacon sandwich so everything's good here. Currently, we're sat in the auditorium enshrouded in a rather pleasing purple glow. There's still a swathe of slightly irate European journalists outside still waiting to get in so we're not sure when the event itself will start. We'll be back with more, just as soon as something interesting happens.

12:28 - Oh, as an aside, my seat smells a bit funny. In more Wii-related news, there's currently a big screen playing a whole bunch of black and white Wii footage in front of us on the stage. So far, we're spotted Sonic with his magic rings. In fact, it's pretty much all just Sonic at the moment. Oh and some Wii Tennis now. Hooray!

12: 34 - A nice man on the tannoy just announced that the conference is set to start in a few minutes. The tension is almost too much to bear.

12:41 - Right, well. Still nothing. Although we've had more assurances we'll be starting soon. Just so you can all breathe easy, in the event of some devastating technical hitch, we've got contingency plans!

12:44 - By the way, if you like house music, you'd love it here. Apparently the DJ only has one CD though. We don't like house music :(

12:49 - Hey rumour fans! We've just heard that Tim Henmnan is going to here. Presumably in yet another Wii Tennis demonstration from Nintendo. Either that or... oh, I don't know... some really funny joke about playing his balls.

12:53 - It's started! WE're kicking off with that Wii trailer featuring those exuberant ii's. Okay, so we've got a fact video thing going on now with some peeps prancing with the remote and some lovely quotes about the Wii. Also the Scissor Sisters are on the soundtrack. We HEART the Scissor Sisters.

12:55 - An old lady just announced that it's "A lot easier, if you haven't got any balls". She might have said, "because it doesn't have any buttons". But, hey. Scissor Sisters, right?

12:56 - Bloody hell. This video's going on a bit. Oh... it's done! Gabby Logan has just appeared on the stage. "Many of you here are BIG gaming fans!" - but she's not apparently. Anyway, "She's not alone" and apparently loads of non-gamers are here. Who'dathought?

12:57 - Laurent Fischer, European marketing director is talking about how much of a challenge it is to reach out to non-gamers. Logan is badgering him quite aggressively about why she should care about the Wii. And they're talking about sports - are we about to see Wii Tennis?

12:58 - Logan has gone and Fischer is talking about traditional audiences. Apparently Nintendo is steadily drawing closer to a 50/50 gender split in Europe - redefining gaming audiences, you see?

12:59 - The catalyst for this change is the Nintendo DS, he says. It's a massive leap in gaming because - it's easy to use, 'cos it doesn't have too many buttons, yeah? This is all very fascinating but where's the Wii price and release date?!!!

13:01 - Aha! Satoru Shibata, president of Nintendo Europe has just jumped on stage. Not literally. He's talking about the DS and expansion still. Just in case we hadn't already got the message. WII WII WII WII. Please.

13:02 - We're still on the subject of the DS, just in case you thought something might have changed in the last minute. Brain Training, Nintendogs, Animal Crossing - all expanding and redefining audiences. Do you even need me to keep typing about this? I might put my feet up for a bit. Or make up something about the Wii price and date. Actually no, I'd be lynched.

13:05 - We're now onto the subject of sales. How Nintendo is going again the norm with game launches with games like Brain Training showing incredible logetivity on shelves, rather than peaking at launch. Something blah blah blah, Brain Training. I wish I hadn't drunk so much juice before this thing started.

13:08 - Apparently Nitnendo DS now accounts for 70% of all handheld sales in Europe - it's the "undisputed heavyweight of handhelds, apparently. Over 6 million people have a DS in Europe too. New titles on the way: Sudoku, Club Classics, English Training, Starfox and something else. Not that we didn't already know that.

13:10 - Aha! We're onto the Wii now! Oh, well I thought we were. Shibata just left the stage. Ah! Logan is back and we're about to see Wii Boxing in Wii Sport for the first time. Literally, my knickers just went damp. Apparently, Shibata is going to take on Iwata! One round in the ring!

Oooh this is quite good. You punch and jab with the Wiimote and guard by holding the nunchuck and remote close to you. AAAAAND Satoru Iwata has just come on stage to tell Shibata off - it was all big comedy ruse!

13:11 - Iwata is talking about how, since the introduction of games in 1983, the market has been thinking about how they can improve our experiences. Generally, the consensus has been to improve technology, but NO! Not Nintendo! Yes, it's is 'disruptive technologies' speech again.

Iwata says there've been four significant moments when Nintendo introduced new products to the market: DS - with its unique interface. Milestone two - the Touch Generations product line, "An entire different form of gameplay with alternate appeal". Traditionally, games were based on a form of escape - Touch Generations don't replace real-life, they go along with it. I'm just writing what he says, incidentally. Something to do before that OMFG WII ANNOUNCEMMENENENTTT!!1

Oh, thing three: Nintendo Wi-fi Connection then four: people playing Wii at E3.

13:16 - Today, says Iwata, it's time to introduce the fifth mileston in Nintendo's strategy - the Wii Channel. And the offers a much tougher sell for Nintendo. Games consoles don't travel see! So generally, they're only seen by the people who live under that roof. Iwata says, to expand console audience, Nintendo started by increasing the number of gamers playing in one household.

When the Wii is first turned on, they'll see the Wii channel page. First up is the Disc Channel, used to access either Wii or GameCube titles. Now he's going through things like the photo software designed to offer "simple organisation and manipulation of photos".

13:20 - Onto the Mii Channel - and idea that came about after the E3 Wii Tennis demo where everyone wanted to know of they'd be able to put their own faces into the game, as with Iwata's character.

Now onto the message board system, calender, weather channels and of course, the Internet Channel. Provided by Opera. Virtual Console now. Offering an "instant library" of games - 15 VC games available during launch period. Roughly 5-10 titles will be added per month. When purchased, always accessible and will become a new channel on the main screen.

WiiConnect 24 - constantly updated information while we sleep.

13:24 - Iwata's stating again that Wii is for everyone, not just gamers. Wii will have its own range of Touch Generation software too. Although he's just buggered off the stage, so who knows what they'll be.

13:25 - Ah! Logan's back and she's showing us Tennis. She's bandying around the names 'Tim Henman' and 'Greg Rezetski' - a name I've never needed to spell before. Logan's just spend a good five minutes hunting around for a bunch of avatars bearing likenesses to them. And now the curtains have just whizzed open and there's a fake tennis court on stage! Guess who's there! Yup, REAL LIVE TENNIS STARS!

13:29 - My fingers are starting to hurt now. ANYWAY, there's a game of - ohmygodyou'dneverhaveguessed - Wii Tennis going on now against Tim and Greg and Fischer and Shibata. It's all a RIGHT LARK. Incidentally, hilARIous incident earlier - one of Tim Henman's balls flew off the stage and nearly gave the person behind me concussion just after I posted the last update. Back to the game though: Tim and Greg are losing with 30-15. 30-30 now. Tell you what, I'll just post again when we have a clear winner.

13:35 - Somewhat embarrassingly, I was just staring at the ceiling so I have no idea who won. Sorry. AH! European launch specifics. Launch games first! Wii Sports, Wii Play - which enables novices to get the hang of the controller. It'll be bundled with a second controller. Just like the Japanese 'My First Wii' package in fact. Zelda too, obviously Wario Ware will arrive 'just after launch'.

13:38 - Tony Hawk, Rayman, Red Steel, Monkey Ball coming from thirdparties amongst other things.

13:39 - WII LAUNCH DETAILS: European launch date December 8 2006, priced at £179 (249 Euros). Package will include console, Wiimote, nunchuck, cables and all that jazz. Oh and Wii Sports. Er, games will cost £35 - £39 in the UK and 49-59 Euros elsewhere. Europe, for example. Sorry about the slight delay there. I was updating in two places at once.

13:44 - Right, with that bit of frenzied excitement out the way, we've moved onto that Wii games trailer that was doing the rounds on the Japanese website yesterday. Incidentally, it looks a bit more impressive when it's blown up slightly bigger than the size of a postage stamp.

12:47 - And with one last crescendo of music, Iwata has reappeared on stage. The words "Wii move you" are dangling provocatively over his head. He's inviting us to go try the damn thing out for ourselves. And - gasp - a huge gaping chasm has opened in the wall behind him and everyone's being sucked through, like huge electronically-obsessed sheep. Or something. You know, if we'd thought about it, we would have said 'Iwata is inviting us to play with his Wii'. AHAHAHAHAHahhahahahaha. God, I kill me sometimes.

And on that note, we're off to play some games. Cheerio from London! We love you, we really, really do!
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732732p1.html

podiam era por os jogos mais baratuxos, na fazia mal nenhum. Se custassem menos 10eur ja faziam diferença.

Os graficos tão mt bons, não são do outro mundo, mas para as tvs normais que temos em casa, mt fix.

Enfim nada de especial

Já tava tudo mais ou menos na calha.
Sim 250€ com as mesmas condições dos americanos era o esperado, e não acho a data de lançamento má de todo; 20 dias de diferença entre lançamentos, nada mau para um lançamento mundial, mas não deixa de ser pena que os americanos vão estar a jogar Zelda 20 dias antes de mim.
podiam era por os jogos mais baratuxos, na fazia mal nenhum. Se custassem menos 10eur ja faziam diferença.

Os graficos tão mt bons, não são do outro mundo, mas para as tvs normais que temos em casa, mt fix.
exacto, jogos mais baratos podiam acelerar bastante as vendas; ainda assim não é mau de todo; ter duas gamas com pricing diferente (10 euros de diferença) tendo em conta que os jogos com PVP maximo (60€) me custam sempre 45/50 euros na internet acabadinhos de sair, talvez possamos contar com 35/40€ para estes jogos; pena que isto não chege às lojas no entanto.

(não me faz mossa que compro quase tudo online)

Agora como a Wii não tem bloqueio de região (aparentemente) posso é começar a importar mais frequentemente da américa.

Um Wii branquinha vai fazer um óptimo par com a minha DS Lite.

Quanto ao preço dos jogos, estou com o I_Eat_All, um gajo acaba sempre por comprar mais barato online e depois também há os jogos em 2ª mão. 40/50€ parece-me o preço "ideal" para estes jogos e opção de retrocompatibilidade (tem não tem?) ajuda bastante quem não quiser começar logo a gastar muito em jogos de Wii podendo comprar umas tantas pérolas da Gamecube a preço de saldo (que é o que eu vou fazer).

Sim 250€ com as mesmas condições dos americanos era o esperado, e não acho a data de lançamento má de todo; 20 dias de diferença entre lançamentos, nada mau para um lançamento mundial, mas não deixa de ser pena que os americanos vão estar a jogar Zelda 20 dias antes de mim.
Isso para o grand scheme das coisas não é muito importante. Só para gamers dedicados. As pequenas diferenças de lançamento parecem indicar um esforço para haver uma disponibilidade real em vez de ser o dia do pseudo-lançamento.

Se comprar uma (é provável...) será que o Zelda vai ser o primeiro RPG que vou gostar? Era uma proeza... A última vez que tentei foi com o Oblivion e com o FF X. Bem não posso dizer que tenha desgostado de algum mas pronto não me prenderam.

Um Wii branquinha vai fazer um óptimo par com a minha DS Lite.

Quanto ao preço dos jogos, estou com o I_Eat_All, um gajo acaba sempre por comprar mais barato online e depois também há os jogos em 2ª mão. 40/50€ parece-me o preço "ideal" para estes jogos e opção de retrocompatibilidade (tem não tem?) ajuda bastante quem não quiser começar logo a gastar muito em jogos de Wii podendo comprar umas tantas pérolas da Gamecube a preço de saldo (que é o que eu vou fazer).
Sim, retrocompatibilidade está lá, e talvez possamos esperar patches ou versões modificadas dos jogos Gamecube a preços "mais" acessiveis, falta informação para saber o que a Nintendo planeia realmente nesse sentido (na volta nem eles sabem/tomaram decisão final ainda).

Só espero que optem por disponibilizar patches. gostaria de reforçar isto especialmente para Zelda Wind Waker, Metroid Prime 1 e 2, para além de patches a nivel de control scheme, podiam fazer um patch para 16:9.

EDIT:
Isso para o grand scheme das coisas não é muito importante. Só para gamers dedicados. As pequenas diferenças de lançamento parecem indicar um esforço para haver uma disponibilidade real em vez de ser o dia do pseudo-lançamento.
Concordo completamente, o general public não julga isto do mesmo prisma que nós, embora uma baixa de preço dos jogos pudesse acelerar as vendas também era abdicar de uma certa margem de lucro, a Nintendo com surveys e estudos de mercado deve ter chegado à conclusão que o ganho não justificava.

Já é bom os jogos custarem no maximo o que custaram/custam esta geração, quando esse máximo da Wii é o PVP minimo para, jogos X360. (e já vi jogos a 74,99€)
Se comprar uma (é provável...) será que o Zelda vai ser o primeiro RPG que vou gostar? Era uma proeza... A última vez que tentei foi com o Oblivion e com o FF X. Bem não posso dizer que tenha desgostado de algum mas pronto não me prenderam.
Zelda não é considerado um RPG (embora tenha elementos), mas sim um jogo de aventura épico/fantasia, nunca joguei oblivion, mas em relação a RPG's japoneses Zelda, mesmo nos anos 80, nunca teve batalhas turn based nem leveling up.

Última edição:

Joga Ocarina of Time! Considerado por muitos como o jogo do século! (Não me farto de dizer isto)

Como o I_Eat_All referiu, Zelda não é o tipico RPG com level-up e assim... Se fosse assim, se calhar não me prendia tanto como prendeu.

Entrevista com a Perry Kaplan:

-> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6133447032518637786&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=en

Entrevista de 20 minutos, após a conferência Americana do dia 14; confirmada a questão do Region Free, e detalhes sobre o pricing da consola, segundo ela a Nintendo não estará a tirar lucro da consola no lançamento, mas sim "break even" (sem perdas) mas cedo começarão a fazer lucro. A questão é que o equipamento, comandos e nunchucks fica de facto caro para eles.

---------------------------------------------------------​

Apanhado de videos das conferências:
king zell disse:
Press Conference U.S:

-> http://www.gamespot.com/cgi/chkpt.p...wiisports/169_nintendopc_wii_vf_091406_wm.zip

Nintendo Wii Event - Hands On (gamespot):
-> http://www.gamespot.com/cgi/chkpt.p...sports/169_nintendoevent_wii_vf_091406_wm.zip

Wii games trailer (from the Japan press):

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...ad.gamevideos.com/6012/WiiMontage_640x360.wmv

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- off screens Videos

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...deos.com/6028/gv.com.metroidprime_640x360.wmv

Wario Ware Smooth:

http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...evideos.com/6053/gv.com.warioware_640x360.wmv

Sonic and the Secret Rings:

http://www.gamevideos.com/download?....gamevideos.com/6030/gv.com.sonic_640x360.wmv

Red Steel:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...mevideos.com/6029/gv.com.redsteel_640x360.wmv

Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?.../5998/gv.com.wiifireemblemfloorgp_640x360.wmv

Excite truck:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...ideos.com/6052/gv.com.excitetruck_640x360.wmv
-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...os.com/6014/gv.com.wiiexcttruckgp_640x360.wmv

Trauma Center: Second Opinion :

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...om/6011/gv.com.traumacenterwqiigp_640x360.wmv

Dynasty Warriros:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...013/gv.com.dynastywar.wii.floorgp_640x360.wmv

Wii Sport:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...om/5999/gv.com.wii.boxing.floorgp_640x360.wmv

Necro-Nesia:

-> http://www.gamevideos.com/download?...m/6010/gv.com.necronesia.gameplay_640x360.wmv

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japan Press Conference:

-> http://www.irwebcasting.com/060914/01/3011c508f5/win/l01.asx

Japan Press Conference preview:

-> mms://pluto.via.or.jp/impresstv/pj1/pj001/impress.tv/online_gamers/700_ogm060915_02_01.asf

- to download those two first download this software: http://sdp.ppona.com/zipfiles/SDP2_0_0.zip

then copy the URL and paste on ( Open ) then OK . wait for a few seconds then click on GO and it well start downloading .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct-Feed Videos

Call of Duty 3:

-> ftp://www.jeuxfrance.net/Nintendo_Wii/Call_of_Duty_3_1.wmv

Red Steel:

-> http://www.gamespot.com/cgi/chkpt.ph..._091506_qt.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Wii Event London:

-> ftp://www.jeuxfrance.net/Nintendo_Wii/Nintendo_Wii_Conference_London_2006_1.wmv

Packaging Nintendo Wii:

-> http://www.gamespot.com/cgi/chkpt.p...on/redsteel/169_redsteel_ot_wii_091506_qt.zip

Super Mario Galaxy:

-> ftp://www.jeuxfrance.net/Nintendo_Wii/Super_Mario_Galaxy_4.wmv

Wii Sport:

-> ftp://www.jeuxfrance.net/Nintendo_Wii/Wii_Sports_3.wmv
Fonte: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119572

É falso que os jogos da Wii sejam *Region-Free*:

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=6748
não... o David Yarnton é um pobre diabo que gere a Nintendo no reino unido, mas esteve na plateia (e não a discursar) na conferencia de Londres (o seu país) no passado dia 15, ele não acerta uma, basicamente.

A Kaplan é a numero 2 da NOA e uma das 5 pessoas mais influentes na nintendo a nivel internacional.

Isso foi discutido nesta thread:
-> http://www.techzonept.com/showthread.php?t=94569

passo-te o mais importante, que foi confirmado no dia a seguir pelo gamespot:

Source: The hopes and dreams of Nintendo fans everywhere and, more specifically, Wired News.

What we heard: Gamers hoping to flail about while playing the latest Japanese-only games on their US Wiis take note: Nintendo's next-gen console appears to be region-free.

The question of whether or not gamers will be able to play imported games on the upcoming console has been looming for quite some time now, with Nintendo neither confirming nor denying the feature. The company embraced region-free gaming with the Nintendo DS but has been evasive when asked if the Wii would follow suit.

However, today among the heavy stream of Wii news, Wired News said Nintendo of America VP of marketing and corporate affairs Perrin Kaplan had finally confirmed that the console will indeed be region-free--in theory.

"Will the Wii be region-free? Yes. Like the Nintendo DS, the Wii will be able to play games from other regions, such as Japan, without any restriction. Kaplan implied there might be a region lock that publishers would be able to flip on, but it doesn't sound like the first-party titles from Nintendo will be restricted."

Nintendo still has yet to make a wide, media-friendly announcement on the subject. Hyping a feature such as region-free gaming would seem to be a no-brainer, so the company's coy stance raised concerns. Even the article's author seemed a bit skeptical with a careful choice of words: "Kaplan implied there might be a region lock that publishers would be able to flip on, but it doesn't sound like the first-party titles from Nintendo will be restricted."

The official story:
Getting answers from Nintendo proved difficult during one of the company's busiest days of the year. However, after a lengthy exchange of cryptic e-mails, a rep finally confirmed that Kaplan's words regarding regionless first-party titles and potentially regionless third-party titles were indeed correct: "[The] Wii will be region-free."

Bogus or not bogus?: Not bogus.
Fonte: http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=24981977&sid=6157671

Confirmado pela NOA ao Gamespot, já em resposta às afirmações gabarolas do yarnton.

Última edição:
Quotes from Third-Party Publishers about Wii

“I believe the Wii will attract new and casual gamers to the world of interactive entertainment. It’s a fun, easy and economical system that will become a bridge to gaming for mainstream audiences. At EA, we are putting more support behind the Wii than any Nintendo hardware launch since the Super NES.”
– Larry Probst, Chairman and CEO, Electronic Arts

“The Wii is changing audience interaction, opening up whole new experiences that have never been possible in video games. With the instinctual control of the Wii Remote, Nintendo is advancing the gaming experience to the broadest audience of gamers. Activision is excited about the launch of the Wii and the opportunity it offers. So much so, we plan to have five titles available at launch – our strongest lineup ever for a new console. We have more development resources devoted to the Wii than to any previous Nintendo platform. The Wii is likely to have a profound impact on the size, growth and overall opportunities for the video game market.”
– Robert Kotick, Chairman and CEO, Activision, Inc.

“The Wii control scheme opens up unexplored areas for our talented teams to innovate when creating games. It’s invigorating for us. We believe that it will help create a new level of interest in video games and engage more players around the world.”
– Laurent DeToc, President of Ubisoft North America

“Nintendo’s strategy is expanding the market. We are thrilled.”
– David Pierce, President and CEO, Atari, Inc.

“Nintendo’s vision perfectly aligns with our strategy to broaden our portfolio by allowing us to create new genres that have strong global appeal.”
– Shinichi Suzuki, President, Atlus U.S.A., Inc.

“Video games are becoming more of a mainstream phenomenon than ever before with virtually all members of the family playing different games in the living room. Nintendo’s strategy of ease of play and mass marketing pricing is perfectly aligned with Disney.”
– Graham Hopper, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Buena Vista Games

“In order for our industry to continue to grow, we’ve got to think about gaming and games differently. That’s exactly what Nintendo is doing.”
– Geoff Mulligan, COO, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.

“For established publishers, the Virtual Console model is a tremendous opportunity to extend our classic brands. Nobody ever thinks of a good book as retired – why shouldn’t great games live forever, too?”
– Naoya Tsurumi, CEO, Sega of America

“With escalating costs for both developing games and for consumers buying new game systems, we applaud Nintendo’s drive to spread gaming to the masses – and we fully support that approach.”
– Brian Farrell, President and CEO, THQ, Inc.

Back