Multiplataforma The Falconeer (Wired Productions)

Jack-O-Lantern

Moderador
Staff
thefalconeer.jpg

Plataforma: PC e Xbox One
Lançamento: 2020
Gameplay: Airborne Ocean-World Fantasy RPG

The Falconeer First Look: A Unique Xbox/PC Exclusive That Has Our Attention

Showcased at X019, The Falconeer was one of the most interesting, beautiful games of the entire event - and it's all the creation of just one man with a unique vision. Rich presents a first look at a very original, distinctive game.

Nem tinha reparado por acaso.
O dev na entrevista fala em 4k,6k e 8k e 60fps. Mas sinceramente se viesse com essa opção porque não colocou isso nas stats daquela imagem?

Q: In addition to benefiting from the power and performance of Xbox Series X for quicker load times etc. what Xbox Series X features were you most excited to explore leveraging in the development of The Falconeer?

A: I think the answer is twofold. In my opinion I believe 60fps should be a foundational feature of the next generation. As a maker I don’t accept that 30fps is sufficient for action games with high-intensity gameplay, like you experience during dogf*ghts in The Falconeer.

The other one is 4K… but also 6K and 8K! It’s funny, because when you look at a television, you can always tell you’re looking at a TV, because even on high-quality screens you can see pixels and jagged lines and stuff. But if I run a game at 6K or 8K I can pause the game and it’s like having a piece of art in your living room. It’s so crisp!

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t...zxnAMgb-Qbz6tGwz-kI_x9QUpV8Y1KBiZ1fvdprmQ0AVC

Última edição:
Vale uma aposta que 99% das pessoas não vai notar diferença entre o Native Mode e o Performance Mode na Series X? :-D
1800P @ 120fps VS 4k (2160P) @ 60fps

https://twitter.com/FalconeerDev/status/1314698380929568769

Actually on the #seriesX , #thefalconeer renders to native 4K with all the GUI and text being native 4K, and the 3D world upsampled from 1800P. But didn't want get anybody in a hissy, so made it 1800p But its actually native 4K with some parts up sampled.

It can do 4K120 native but it will drop to a 100fps in the sometimes very busy setpieces with dozens of units zooming about. + the clouds are technically super weird and pretty intensive even on PC. So 1800p up sampling gave a solid fps, and that was what makes me happy.

Back