Thermalright Introduces HR-03 VGA Cooler

mascarilha

I folded Myself

Another fantastic product from Thermalright, utilizing the High Riser series, proprietary through holes and the comfort of silence, the new HR-03 VGA cooler is as functional as it is beautiful. HR-03 works with 4 heat pipes in the forms of 2 U-pipes and 2 N-pipes (another innovative concept from Thermalright) for a well and evenly spread out distribution of heat, and just like other High Riser heatsinks, the HR-03 can work effectively, with or without a fan. For hardcore overclockers who don't mind a little noise 92mm fan can always be mounted. The HR-03 will cool the newest and hottest GPUs from ATI and NVIDIA. The HR-03 without fan in combination with NVIDIA 7950GT does the same job as the stock cooling of the card. Click here if you want to learn more about the new VGA cooler.

http://www.thermalright.com/

sera melhor k o VF900??? eu sempre adorei os coolers thermalright , vamos ver como este se porta .

cumps

Última edição:
em equipa que ganha não se mexe. a zalman ja tinha feito o mesmo com o vf700. a thermalright teve que lutar contra o problema dos heatpipes n funcionarem ao contrario, mas chegou a uma boa solução, parece-me.
o desenho/percurso dos heatipes esta muito porreiro.

é bom, porque vai arrefecer as costas do pcb (partindo do principio que se usa uma fan), é bom porque não ocupa a slot pci em baixo da placa (embora num sistelma em sli, passa a ocupar a slot em cima da 2ª placa.)

se, o arrefecer as costas do pcb, basta para arrefecer as memorias, n sei, mas mau tb n deve ser.
e depois, leva o calor para cima da placa, independente de se usar ou não, uma fan... o que também deve ser bom.
acho que ha aqui condições para um sistema melhor (e mais bonito, imho) que o vf900, mas também, mais caro...
isto deve ser coisa para vir ao preço do xp-120, tal é a quantidade de heatpipe, e finns...

Parece ser muito porreiro para usar em sistemas passivos, para uma X1300/7300 deve ser mais k suficiente, falta é o preço.

ja vi varias review disso e disseram todas que esse era melhor que o Zalman por 3 +-. Mas vejam que o zalman arrefece as memorias e este não, para quem quer fazer OC vai ter de por uma fan adicional para arrefecer as mems. eu pessoalmente gosto deste cooler.

quando eu encontrar as reviews ponho aqui.

[[]]
Cenourinh@

Thermalright's HR-03 Is A VGA Cooler Gorilla!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new VGA air cooling champ, and its name is the Thermalright HR-03.

hr03_title.jpg

Thermalright HR-03 Details

I don't pretend to understand what HR-03 stands for, but what is immediately apparent upon first looking at the beast is that it is, well, honking huge for a VGA cooler.

Thermalright isn't messing around - this thing has a singular purpose in life, and that is to remove heat from your graphics processor. It's rugged looking, but has a sort of brutal grace about it; the same kind of menacing aura you see in a large Dodge pickup truck with a Hemi under the hood.

It's pretty apparent that the HR-03 stands out from the crowd. The most important temperature is at load, and the HR-03 paired with a fan manages to keep the graphics processor 25°C cooler than the stock cooler did.

Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/11/14/thermalrights_the_hr-03_is_a_vga_cooler_gorilla/

Parece-me mesmo muito bom, falta depois ver os preços

Última edição pelo moderador:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new VGA air cooling champ, and its name is the Thermalright HR-03.

hr03_title.jpg

Thermalright HR-03 Details

I don't pretend to understand what HR-03 stands for, but what is immediately apparent upon first looking at the beast is that it is, well, honking huge for a VGA cooler.

Thermalright isn't messing around - this thing has a singular purpose in life, and that is to remove heat from your graphics processor. It's rugged looking, but has a sort of brutal grace about it; the same kind of menacing aura you see in a large Dodge pickup truck with a Hemi under the hood.

It's pretty apparent that the HR-03 stands out from the crowd. The most important temperature is at load, and the HR-03 paired with a fan manages to keep the graphics processor 25°C cooler than the stock cooler did.

Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/11/14/thermalrights_the_hr-03_is_a_vga_cooler_gorilla/

Parece-me mesmo muito bom, falta depois ver os preços

Epá...essa review é mt duvidosa... :zzz:

Back