Thread de acompanhamento da keynote de dia 28

ahahha, abrem uma thread de "acompanahamento" e nem sabem a que horas é ?

:kfold:

Começa às 10 AM em God's city of Cupertino. Em Lisboa serão 6 da tarde.

Hackaroxp disse:
Existe uma dedicada?
Aquela thread cheia?
Que mal tem criar uma thread dedicada a acompanhar o acontecimento em directo?:rolleyes:
Tão cheia de spam como esta thread:x2:

Acho que a outra servia porque não valia assim a pena ter-se criado a outra não? :rolleyes:

Sugiro um merge a um mod.

Here we go...
We're here... I'm Ryan Block and it's a beautiful Tuesday morning in Cupertino (after a weekend of rain) and I'm kickin' it live from the Steve Jobs "Fun new products" keynote at Apple Town Hall on the Apple campus. The rest of the Engadget crew is standing by for our pre-game coverage (and our team in China is at the ready to provide some realtime translation); they're not admitting press into the event yet, but I did have to get up and cruise for a minute as MSNBC framed their shot. I'll keep you updated as they start admitting -- this is the page to bookmark and check back on as we get closer to the event, so stay tuned and make sure your F5 key's not broken or anything.
in Engadget

Updates:
8:39AM PT - Members of the press are starting to arrive. Look, there's Leo Laporte. And the CNet gang. Hope there's not a fight for the good seats.

8:59AM PT - We're inside!

Última edição:
Inside..
IMG_1924.jpg

50 Minutos

O nano de 1Gb á venda?

Onde que eu nunca o vi?

EDIT:

oops

Não vi ninguém em forum nenhum a dizer nada... :o

Mas continua caro pra xuxu. Mais de 100€ pelo nano de 1GB é um roubo.

Mas sou capaz de comprar um desses de 60€ quando tiver tempo :D

Última edição:
Back