Thread E3 2009/Nintendo Conference (Junho 2009, especulação)

^ Só meti títulos dignos de serem mencionados na lista (não tem cá We Cheer Squad 2's) é tudo core gaming :wvsore:

Dizeres que não te interessarem é uma coisa, dizer que não se aproveitam é outra. :o
Eu sei que até podem ser jogos bons, mas não me dizem nada. Foi a minha modesta opinião.

Bethesda next to target mature Wii market

Fallout and Oblivion publisher Bethesda has told GamesIndustry.biz that it plans to target the market for mature games on Nintendo's Wii, with at least one big release to be announced later this year.
"We are going to make an announcement on a really big Wii game this year, we've got a couple of other things in the pipeline, and it's a format we're really looking at with the right approach," revealed Sean Brennan, managing director for Bethesda in Europe, in an exclusive interview published today.

"I've got consoles at home but I wouldn't sit and play an 18-rated game with my family on the Wii," he said. "Is there space in the Wii market for that? I think there is, but again, it's all about finding out how big that is. Is it 5 per cent? If it's five per cent of the market and you can own that space it's worth doing because you can achieve volume. If you can't own it at five per cent, it's not worth doing, quite frankly," he added.

Brennan said that the company isn't going to announce a dedicated label for the Wii as some of its rivals have, and it isn't about to churn out sugar-sweet titles for the tween market.

"We're not going to establish a new range and call if 'My Girly Game Range' or whatever these other companies are doing, it's so me-too and boring.

"Looking at the opportunities in the Nintendo space is interesting for us because it's more driven by getting the right product for the demographic and also the right quality. We're not going to do a hamster simulator, it's not us. We're not going to produce games for girls or pet-sim products. There's nothing to distinguish them from one another," he said.

Bethesda also sees the opportunity with a console that is leaving its home rivals behind. Only a handful of publishers are really making a success in the Wii's casual market, and Brennan believes that the idea of establishing a mature business on the machine isn't just the latest bandwagon.
"We have huge respect for the Nintendo platforms, and from a marketing perspective globally they've been phenomenal. It would be churlish to ignore that space," he admitted.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/bethesda-next-to-target-mature-wii-market

Bethesda?
wat?

Eu já tou por tudo para ter um cheirinho do próximo Zelda, até passo a ir às missas de Domingo :p
Do? porque não "de um"?

Oxalá te lixes :-D

Teaser da From Software:

Yet Another Japanese Teaser Site: From Software
A doorway. A velvet rope. "5.22 OPEN".

img_095022.jpg

From Software's new teaser offers none, save a double doorway, a velvet rope, and a date: May 22. If we had to guess, the site vaguely resembles the aesthetic of the original Echo Night, a series last heard from way back in 2004.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174238

Teaser Red Entertainment:

-> http://secret-princess.com/

Red Entertainment é o estúdio celebre pela co-produção de todos os Sakura Taisen's (Sakura Taisen 5, o primeiro Sakura Taisen a sair do Japão... vem para a Wii, btw) e mais recentemente... Winds of Nostalgia (recentemente confirmado para a América) e o jogo chama-se Secret Princess e provavelmente é um RPG. Eu aposto em jogo DS.

EDIT: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom confirmado como "titulo mistério #1" da Capcom:

Here's the news on Mystery Game #1: it's Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All Stars! The game that many thought would never make it to North America is actually in the works and will be at E3 for all of you lucky Unity members to get your hands on. It's no secret that Seth and I love this game, and we're looking forward to bringing you more information going forward, from bios on the fighters to tips on going big with combos and special moves. We'll have a more official announcement closer to E3 (which happens June 2 - 4 in LA, as if you didn't already know) along with some extra cool details. Hang in there, more soon!
Fonte: http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/...ystery_game_1_revealed_in_july_nintendo_power

Resta o outro. (bionic commando wii?)

Square-Enix a fazer jogo com a Grasshopper?

Grasshopper Manufacture Working With Square Enix?

Self described “video game band”, Grasshopper Manufacture, redesigned their website. Not something that we would usually report, but there is a little change in the section that mentions their principle business partners. Square Enix is on the list.

With the exceptions of platform holders Microsoft and Sony, all of the other companies on the primary business partners list published a game developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. Companies like D3 Publisher that commissioned Grasshopper Manufacture for audio assistance are not listed as primary business partners.

Is this an early sign that Grasshopper Manufacture is developing a game for Square Enix?

Here’s a sketch of the other primary business partners and how Grasshopper Manufacture relates to them.

ASCII CORPORATION -> The Silver Case
CAPCOM CO.,LTD. -> killer7
ELECTORONIC ARTS INC. -> Untitled horror game
MARVELOUS INTERACTIVE INC. -> Contact / No More Heroes
NAMCO BANDAI Holdings inc. -> Samurai Champloo / Blood+ One Night Kiss
Q ENTERTAINMENT INC. -> Untitled horror game (with EA)
SEGA CORPORATION -> Shining Soul II GBA port
SPIKE CO.,LTD., -> Michigan: Report from Hell
SQUARE ENIX CO.,LTD. -> ???
TECMO,LTD -> Fatal Frame IV
UBISOFT ENTERTAINMENT -> No More Heroes
Fonte: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/05/18/grasshopper-manufacture-working-with-square-enix/

Please let it be Wii... Please let it be Wii... Please let it be Wii... :D

O que interessa saber é: Quando chegam cá alguns desses jogos?
Quais em particular? (os RPG's?)

Como de costume a europa anda em jet lag, este ano na europa acabou de sair o Little King Story (grande jogo), vai sair o Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World com conteúdo extra e o Rune Factory em Outubro (outro jogão). O Phantom Brave tambem é capaz de calhar na europa em 2009 pela mão da Koei e o Valhalla Knights... talvez. Monster Hunter 3, não me cheira, Sakura Taisen 5 creio ser impossivel. Muramasa e Arc Rise Fantasia estão listados para 2010 (mas da ultima vez que se ouviu a Rising Star ia tentar metê-lo na timeslot do natal, sem promessas e vai estar jogável em inglaterra num salão ainda este mês). E o fragile se sair na América é um milagre, quanto mais. Tales of Graces só com sorte sai na América este ano (mas fizeram isso no ano passado por isso é possivel) mas na Europa... só se o novo representante for mesmo uma maravilha (não acredito)

E depois há o wild card... O Crystal Bearers já foi rated para a Europa (12+) e parece que pelo menos parte da localização está feita (apareceram imagens virtualmente identicas às japonesas mas... com legendas em espanhol)

No campo do wiiware o FFIV: the after sai este ano, e o My Life as a Darklord também.... suponho.

Não sei se era a isso que te referias, mas...

Já fora dos RPG's é muito mais simples, em principio a maior parte do que os americanos tiverem este ano nós também, excepto quando houverem problemas de licenciamento e afins.
Bem... surpresa :wow

Será??
Tatsunoko? na europa? wow, belisquem-me não achava MEEEESMO possivel.

EDIT: Matt Casamassina do portal IGN diz que Miyamoto tem algo na manga:

Miyamoto's Up to Something

I think Nintendo's master designer has some new concoction brewing at the chocolate factory. Not just franchise sequels, but something completely out there.

Hopefully it doesn't turn us purple.
Fonte: http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2009/05/18/120807/

Apenas uma suposição nesta altura e mesmo que seja o caso pode não ser mostrada na E3, mas aqui fica. IP novo?

Planta do showfloor:

clicar para ver maior [1] [2]

Atlus aconchegadinha... Ignition com o muramasa logo em baixo (da Atlus e da Nintendo)... Bethesda ao lado da High Voltage; square-enix longe da eidos (lol?)

Factor 5 e XSEED cadê? :p

EDIT: XSEED sitio 5076

Última edição:
Então e o Kid Icarus Wii? Há uns tempos havia rumores de que se encontrava em desenvolvimento, mas nunca mais ouvi falar dele.

Será apresentado na E3?

Então e o Kid Icarus Wii? Há uns tempos havia rumores de que se encontrava em desenvolvimento, mas nunca mais ouvi falar dele.

Será apresentado na E3?
Quem sabe.

Do podcast do IGN desta semana:

-> http://wii.ign.com/articles/984/984803p1.html

Secret game that IGN saw last week:

- Nothing earth shattering but it’s cool
- Good for the hardcore
- Hardcore Nintendo fans will appreciate it
- Mind might not be blown but again, you’ll appreciate it and it’s good for the Wii audience
- It’s like, if you have a Wii like Mario Galaxy and Boom Blox then this is another one which fits in with that demographic- Something they want to talk about
- Don’t want to overhype it though
- It’s a smart move

Hmmm...

Third-party games

- A few game announcements coming up next week
- Some more details on some big games which have already been discussed (the usual suspects)
- 1 or 2 that we haven’t heard about in awhile, IGN will show, some big ones
- All the stuff next week concentrated on the hardcore
- Craig has an exclusive for a darkish game on the DS - it’s a sequel
- Lots of exclusives/videos

- IGN doesn't know anything about the Bethesda on the Wii

(o que quer dizer que a imagem distorcida mostrada no inicio da semana pelo IGN não é o jogo da bethesda)

- Will have some stuff on High Voltage’s new game soon
- High Voltage Software’s project is a new IP - they have multiple games
- No More Heroes 2 might be shown at E3
. IGN heard Tecmo was asked by Nintendo to improve controls/fix glitches in Fatal Frame IV for a North America release, they were also told Tecmo refused to do that.
- Matt can’t say anything about his Miyamoto blog post - he just thinks "he will have something crazy"
- Red Steel 2 will be more focused on sword play

"IGN heard Tecmo was asked by Nintendo to improve controls/fix glitches in Fatal Frame IV for a North America release, they were also told Tecmo refused to do that."
Quanto aos controlos duvido muito que tenham pedido isto, eles são assim por alguma razão e mudá-los mudava o jogo todo. Não me admira que tenham pedido para compôr os glitches, até porque havia pelo menos um que impede de avançar. Se a Tecmo não os compões não me admira que o jogo não seja lançado. Mas visto que a Nintendo supostamente também financiou o jogo, duvido muito que eles pedissem com jeitinho como se fosse um favor e duvido muito mais que a Tecmo recusasse.

Back