Tom's Hardware sold

Kursk_crash

Banido
Tom's Hardware sold

TG Publishing, the publisher of Tom's Hardware Guide, has been sold. They expect the deal to close this month, and will make an official announcement at the appropriate time. TG believes that there are some very exciting times ahead for the company, and that our readers have a lot to look forward to.

The Inq received an email from Omid Rahmat, CEO of Tom's Publishing LLC confirming a sale.

Omid said: "The rumors flying around are less than accurate. I can only comment on one point, and I do so reluctantly, hoping to avoid more ridiculous rumors.

The word on the street is the buyer is French firm Best of Media, and that negotations have gone on for some months. Selling price .. $15 million to $20 million.

fonte: http://www.guru3d.com/newsitem.php?id=5186

pois é.. o "ah e tal sou imparcial" foi vendido... ou será que já era vendido ?? hihih

O que é certo é que "ganharam" entre 15 a 20 milhões de euros, presumo que sejam euros pois foi comprado por uma empresa francesa.

Fikem bem!

Vai deixar-me poucas saudades... uns podem gostar, mas eram isso mesmo, uns vendidos.

O que me vêm sempre a memória quando se fala em TomsHardware é aquele vídeo ondem retiram os dissipadores ao PIII, Athlon Thunderbird, P4, enquanto corre o QuakeIII.

Última edição:
Back