U2 iPod

Hackaroxp

I quit My Job for Folding
It's back!!
ipodu2topper20060606.jpg

http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/

Tenho medo da roda vermelha (chama muito a atenção), de resto U2 é fixe, e este iPod tb.. a parte de tráz em metal preto deve ser linda. :)

O que me parte todo é um gajo comprar um iPod preto ou dos U2 e receber dock em branco, headphones em branco, etc, etc. Já o Macbook preto também sofre do mesmo problema. Será que é assim tão caro abrir outra linha de acessórios em preto? dasse!

Gosto das novas versões pretas mas de facto também não vejo com bons olhos os acessórios em branco. Gosto de coerência acima de tudo.

Continuando, tem um aspecto bastante porreiro mas honestamente não acho grande piada às assinaturas na parte de trás. No fundo dispensava-se a parte do U2 Edition e ficava-se apenas com o aspecto diferente, mas pronto eles têm que justificar o aspecto...

Última edição pelo moderador:
iPod U2 Edition Upgraded
Author Gordon Kelly
Published 22nd September 2006

Like the class dunce, the U2 iPod continues to grasp technological updates more slowly than its siblings. The first iPod ‘video’ was a good seven months late and now the latest revision lags by 10 days.

Like the five and teeny bit Gs released last week the U2 iPod looks identical to its forebear but adds the same rather piddling upgrades: 60 per cent brighter screen, 3.5 hours video battery life, 14 hours for music, gapless playback and games.

As before, the difference – apart from the red scroll wheel and engraved band signatures on the back – is that you’ll get an iTunes coupon inside which is redeemable for 30 minutes worth of U2 music videos interspersed with interviews. By contrast, the first U2 iPod came with a complete discography of the band to date, tight asses…

A revised price of £209 falls more closely inline with the 30GB iPod (£189.00) but I still think you’re utterly mad to shell out another £20 to honour a band which hasn’t recorded anything remotely innovative in nearly a decade.

Trocar a discografia completa por um vídeo de 30 minutos... é um upgrade de hardware e um downgrade de conteúdo :wvsore:

Back