Upgrade vBulletin 3.0.8

Chip disse:
Qual o erro que surge?

Por ex... eu recebo uma MP... deppois respondo (fazendo citar), depois quando vou para enviar a janela bloqueia, umas vezes fica assim 5 min a dizer que não responde lá em cima no titulo (desaparece o botão do redimensionar da janela) e depois lá pede se quero recibo ou não e lá envia, outras vezes fica mais que isso e não dá mesmo.

Outra coisa curiosa é que se eu enviar MP sem responder consigo enviar na boa...

Já testei no pc do trabalho e em casa e continua na mesma... 8o

Já limpei o historico e tudo e népias... está com esse problema... :sad:

o problema das PM's deve-se relacionar com o problema da criação de threads, i.e. threads/pm's com assuntos muito extensos tem dificuldade em ser criadas/enviadas.

P.f. tentem encurtar os títulos e vejam se conseguem. Brevemente deveremos fazer a transição de servidor e espero resolver este problema definitivamente nessa altura.

Chip disse:
o problema das PM's deve-se relacionar com o problema da criação de threads, i.e. threads/pm's com assuntos muito extensos tem dificuldade em ser criadas/enviadas.

P.f. tentem encurtar os títulos e vejam se conseguem. Brevemente deveremos fazer a transição de servidor e espero resolver este problema definitivamente nessa altura.

Isso resolveu um pouco, mas não foi no titulo, foi na "citação" da MP por ex para responder.

Até agora tenho feito isso e tem estado +- porreiro.

Brigadão Chip! :cool:

Afinal o problema é mesmo um bug do 3.0.8 e está relacionado com o tamanho da resposta/quote.

O workaround já foi "instalado" mas não sei se é eficiente ou não.

[Add Response] | [Unsubscribe]
Junior Member dgpurvis
Jul 30th 2005 10:30pm
Since upgrading to 3.0.8 the following bug has been observed:

When trying to post, edit or delete a post containing a) a quote; and b) a lot of lines (say 20 - 30) of any length - IE 6 crashes.

I've observed, others have observed it. It appears to happen only if Active Scripting is enabled.

Short messages with quote - no problem. Long messages without quote - no problem.

Note - this also happens with with some other browsers with Active Scripting enabled - including Pocket Internet Explorer.

For some reason IE 6 OCA thinks the crash is caused by IBIS tool bar (not installed...!).

Nothing like this happened before the upgrade.

vBulletin Developer Mike Sullivan
Aug 1st 2005 9:14pm
You can revert back to the 3.0.7 version of clientscript/vbulletin_global.js as I can pretty much guarantee that's the cause, but I don't see why that change would create any problems.

(As a matter of fact, it works for me without any problems.)

Junior Member DoctorWho
Aug 1st 2005 9:35pm
I replaced the 3.0.8 version of vbulletin_global.js with toe 3.0.7 and that fixed my problem.. The only difference between the two files is in lines 284 & 285, obviously therein lies the problem..

Junior Member dgpurvis
Aug 2nd 2005 12:24am
Yep - replacing that file did the trick for me. Thanks.

Customer Support Manager Steve Machol
Yesterday 10:57pm
What about for new customers that only have access to 3.0.8? I have one on the phones right now? We need a fix for them.

Junior Member Revo
Yesterday 11:07pm
Yeah, I just talked to you Steve. Thanks for checking into that for me. I have many complaints coming in. I'm also one that has been affected. Any ideas on what to do for new board owners?

Thanks,
Eric

vBulletin Developer Mike Sullivan
Today 12:34am
You have access to 3.0.7 in the members' area, so you can just use the clientscript/vbulletin_global.js from that. (The only change to it is the bug fix that appears to be causing this for some people.)

Member almqdad
Today 6:23pm
I have the same problem

but the trick did not work

any other solution

Última edição:
Back