Valve Interview

An1MuS

Power Member
Entrevista completa:
http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=873

Shack: Do you guys ever get tired of the same old "PC Gaming Is Dying" stories?
Doug Lombardi: I mean, I think, we sort of laugh at it. Because we've been wildly successful--we're very fortunate, you know. Our games have all done really, really well, Steam has taken off and become this whole other business for us, Valve has never been in better shape--and yet everybody is talking about how in the PC world, the sky is falling.
If you go around and you look at all these different things that are happening on the PC, and you add them together, my hunch is that [the sales numbers] would actually be much larger than all of the consoles put together. Again, minus the DS, because the DS is this crazy thing by itself. But talking purely in terms of the Wii, the PS3, and the 360, if you added those together and looked at the whole picture, I'd bet you PC would be even, if not bigger than those three systems in terms of the money that's changing hands and the opportunity for doing business.
Vá lá... alguém optimista em relação ao mercado dos jogos de PC :)

vindo da grande VALVE, nao se pode esperar outra coisa...enquanto houver valve, ha gaming no pc de qualidade!

A valve tem sido da grande impulsionadoras do pc, e da forma como são distribuídos os jogos.

Consegue fazer bons jogos e bem optimizados que correm na maioria dos pc's

A valve tem sido da grande impulsionadoras do pc, e da forma como são distribuídos os jogos.

Consegue fazer bons jogos e bem optimizados que correm na maioria dos pc's

Concordo ctg mas na minha opinião o k mais safa a valve e' k grande parte dos seus jogos sao jogados online o que limita um bocado o pessoal da pirataria :P e como sao bons jogos o pessoal la estica o orçamento e "oferece" dinheiro a valve :) sim pois um jogo single player tem piada.. mas um multiplayer tem mais xD

Cumps.

Back