VideoLinux

Thunderbird

Power Member
VideoLinux brings a wealth of Open Source Video Tools to the desktop, the highlights i have listed in more detail below but also includes Audio & Video Players (xmms,kaffeine, xine), text editors,
Web Browsers (Firefox) FTP client, Network tools, Development Eniviroments, plus many others too many to mention with access to thousands more applications stored in online repositries which can be installed / de installed through Synaptic a fantastic and easy to use GUI upgrade tool.
All of this enclosed in a user friendly OS ideal for the Linux newbie and experienced user alike.

The idea came to me after reading a couple of posts in the Linux Forum at Doom9 which is one of my favourite resource site for anything DVD Backup & Video Related.

Welcome to the world of Videolinux a new and exciting Linux Distribution, its main focus being on DVD Backup, Video Converting / Encoding and Burning. While trying to keep it Linux New User Friendly as possible. My goal was to have all the best of breed Linux & Windows applications ready to run out of the box. That is why Wine is pre installed and ready to run with 4 Freeware windows apps.
Site Oficial:http://videolinux.net/news.php

Experimentei e apesar de ainda "verde", pareceu-me estável.
Cumps.

Back