[Videos] The Gaming Historian

DustRider

Power Member
Descobri estes videos ah pouco tempo e decidi partilhar para aqueles que como eu
gostam de saber a história por detrás de várias coisas videogaming related.
O "The Gaming Historian" faz uns videos com edição mto boa e tópicos super interessantes
sobre consolas e videojogos, o da Dreamcast por exemplo é espectacular. Opinem :)

Canal Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/mcfrosticles

===

The Gaming Historian

"The Gaming Historian are videos that cover a wide range of video game related topics. They aid to give you the history of these topics,
as well as being entertaining. I began the videos in early April and since then, I have received overwhelmingly positive feedback.
Therefore, I am dedicating most of my creation time to these videos."

Ep9 - Kirby

kirbyxf9.jpg

"Most people know about Kirby, but did you know he was originally just a placeholder for another character?
Find out more on this episode of The Gaming Historian! "

Ep8 - SNES 2

sneslw1.jpg

"Short episode this week, but I have been swamped. Next week will be longer, I promise.

Everyone remembers the Super Nintendo but what about the SNES 2?
The Gaming Historian takes a look at the redesigned system and why it was made."

Ep7 - The Video Game Crash of 1983

videogamecrashxv3.jpg

"Also known as The Video Game Crash of 1984 (or The North American Video Game Crash), this event severely impacted
the video game industry. The Gaming Historian covers the major reasons for the crash and the damage it caused."

Ep6 - Sega Dreamcast (Part 2)

dream2ck0.jpg

"If you missed Part 1, watch it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk0b0kaevs0

Par t 2 covers the system itself, its downfall, and more! "

Ep5 - Sega Dreamcast (Part 1)

dream1cy0.jpg

"In this 2 part episode, the Historian takes a look at the Sega Dreamcast.
Part 1 covers the beginnings of the Dreamcast all the way up to its US launch."

Ep4 - Mega Man

megamanyo1.jpg

"The Blue Bomber is familiar to everyone, but how did he get started?
This week, The Gaming Historian takes a look at Mega Man, the horrible cover art, and another interesting theory!"

Ep3 - The DexDrive

dexdriveaz4.jpg

"This week, The Gaming Historian takes on the DexDrive.
What was this device and why is it important? Find out!"

Ep2 - Donkey Kong

dkbl9.jpg

"Ever wonder how the big ape with the goofy necktie got started?
In this episode of the The Gaming Historian, the history of Donkey Kong is revealed, plus an interesting theory!"

Ep1 - The NES 2 (Top Loader)

nes2nd0.jpg

"This week, the Gaming Historian takes you back to 1993 with the NES 2 (also known as the Top Loader).
What was this system and what happened to it? The Historian has the answer."

Última edição:
Tenho uma subscrição no youtube dele. Gosto de ver os vídeos dele e admiro o empenho no que faz (não como a maioria que faz pesquisa na Wikipédia).

Tenho uma subscrição no youtube dele. Gosto de ver os vídeos dele e admiro o empenho no que faz (não como a maioria que faz pesquisa na Wikipédia).

Por acaso tambem nao conhecia e gostei imenso! Ganhou +1 subscrição tb ;)

Btw, episodio 9 foi acrescentado, desta vez acerca do Kirby :D

Back