ViewSonic Introduces Seven New LCD Monitors

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

mascarilha

I folded Myself
ViewSonic Introduces Seven New LCD Monitors

ViewSonic Corp. updated today both its VA and VX series of LCD monitors, bringing total of 7 new LCDs. People looking for affordable, high-quality desktop monitors from ViewSonic can now look at the 4:3 19-inch VA926, widescreen 19-inch VA1926w, 20-inch VA2026w and 22-inch (21.6-inch visible) VA2226w displays. Starting at an estimated street price (ESP) of $229, the new displays offer a 2000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typ), 300 nits of brightness and ClearMotiv 5ms fast response time. ViewSonic also launched today three new VX widescreen LCD monitors addressed to professionals. The 19-inch VX1940w, 22-inch VX2240w and 19-inch VX1932wm boast a quick 2ms response time, contrast ratio of up to 4000:1 (typ), and 300 nits of brightness. The VX1940w and VX2240w will be available in November with estimated street prices of $249 and $349 respectively, while the VX1932wm will be priced at $249 and available in October. All ViewSonic LCD monitors are backed by a three-year limited warranty.

Source: ViewSonic

ViewSonic Unveils DiamaniDuo HDTV/LCD Combo

Today ViewSonic not only unveiled seven displays in VX and VA series but also announced Diamani DUO, a widescreen high-definition hybrid PC/TV LCD. The 19-inch NX1932w and 22-inch NX2232w can be used both as HDTV television set or as conventional computer monitor. Providing an entertainment experience with outstanding picture quality for everyone from movie enthusiasts to computer and console fanatics, the displays feature a fast 5 ms response time (typ), 2400:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typ) and wide viewing angles. The PC/TV displays have six inputs, including RGB analog, TV/cable, composite S-Video and HDMI (with HDCP and audio support), for connecting to PCs, gaming consoles, camcorders, DVD players, cable or satellite boxes and digital media players. Available immediately, the Diamani DUO NX1932w and NX2232w have estimated street prices of $349 and $399 respectively, and will be sold through authorized ViewSonic retailers. Diamani DUO displays are backed by a one-year limited warranty.

Source: ViewSonic

cumps

por acaso hoje andei a ver uns da viewsonic... para aqueles que tiveram a oportunidade de experimentar.. que acham destes monitores.. principalmente na gama media baixa... ou baixa.. nos preços de 170-220€

pelo o que vi até gostei.. a imagem era bastante viva e com bom detalhe.. mas o que me dizem?

viewsonic ,costuma ser muito bom ,mas "caro".... esse de 22" com tv tuner e hdmi por 299 dolares ,soa-me a excelente ! se nao tivesse comprado o HP de 24" ,ia pensar seriamente nesse,o tv tuner dava-me jeito :)
bons monitores ,a preços "razoáveis", começam a aparecer..

cumps

Tenho um VX922 de 2ms.... e adoro! monitor muito bom em cores, mesmo muito vivas... tenho um Samsung N901 de 19pol no trabalho e ñ tem nem metade da qualidade do Viewsonic... Tou super satisfeito e recomendo a qq pessoa testar Viewsonic...

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back