[wallpaper] .:em dois monitores:.

D33P

Power Member
boas pessoal.

estou a tentar colocar o mesmo wallpaper em dois monitores.

a mesma imagem repartida pelos dois (formando uma unica imagem) e não a mesma imagem em duplicado.

já tentei pesquisar, mas nada do que encontrei funcionou para mim.

muito obrigado.

Última edição pelo moderador:
procura por um programa chamado "ultramon" que é o que uso, e dá para teres um wallpaper diferente em cada monitor, especialmente se tens dois de resoluções diferentes...

Última edição pelo moderador:
Follow these steps to display a large image across multiple monitors:
  1. Right click on the Desktop background and select Personalize.
  2. Click on Desktop Background
  3. Select a background image that is at least as wide as the combined resolution of both of your monitors. For Example, I have two 19" monitors that have a resolution of 1280×1024. I need an image of 2560×1024 or greater so that it can be displayed across both monitors.
  4. Select Tile for picture positioning option. This is the only option that will display your background image across multiple monitors.
  5. Select Save Changes.
Your background image now should be displayed across both monitors instead of having the same image displayed on both monitors.

tirado do site da microsoft resposta a alguem que fez a mesma qestão que tu:

Última edição:
faço isso tudo, estou com dois monitores 1440x900 e escolho imagens com 2880x900.

o que me acontece é ficar com a imagem em 4 tiles (2 em cada monitor) e nunca a mesma e única/não repetida nos 2...

para o que queres só dá assim como a microsoft indicou se não consegues isso já problema que tens de ver onde está mal, outra solução que muitos por ai pela net indicaram, foi editares a imagem e corta-la ao meio metade para cada monitor...

a ultima vez que usei um wallpaper em wide em dois monitores foi em linux , em windows sempre usei(e uso) dois wallpapers...

já consegui. e aparentemente tem a ver com algum bug por se abrir a imagem com o WPV.

seja como for deixo a descrição que me ajudou e o link da mesma, pode ser que possa ajudar mais alguém.

I think I may have found the solution. Bear with me, as stupid problems require stupid solutions/workarounds.
sad.gif

I think Windows Photo Viewer may be to blame.

When I first downloaded a dual screen background, I saved it, and opened it with the standard default of Windows Photo Viewer. It previewed the picture like normal.
From within Windows Photo Viewer, if you right click the image and choose “Set as desktop background” it gets cached to:
C:\Users\%yourprofilename%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer (1)

You will see the above location displayed if you go to the Desktop Background screen (Right click your desktop, choose Personalize, click Desktop Background)
Apparently this is the kiss of death for dual screen wallpaper expanding, because anytime I had a picture here, despite being on Tiled mode, (or switching modes and going back to Tiled), it WOULD NOT DISPLAY ACROSS TWO SCREENS.
mad.png

Retarded, right? So here’s what I did. Using my vast powers of anti-logic, I navigated to the location on my drive where the image was actually stored, and then from explorer I right clicked the image and chose “Set as desktop background”.

Wouldn’t ya know it, BAM! The background expanded correctly across both screens, no more cloning, or expanding the height while still tiling. It just worked. If at this point it’s not working for you, be sure to go back to the Desktop Background screen, and reselect Tile mode. (you should also see that the file path referenced above has changed to reflect the file’s actual location)

By this point it goes without saying, make sure the image you are trying is 2x the width of your one monitor (but even if its not, you should still see it tiling correctly, not cloning itself twice)

System specs as follows:
Win 7 Enterprise 64bit SP1
Dual GTX460s (Running my 2 displays just off the one card though at the moment)
Dual screens, 1920x1080 for 3840x1080 spanned image dimension.

obrigado e podem fechar.

Há um truque mais simples, que eu uso, sem recorrer a programas malucos :D. Faz a imagem que queres, já com a resoloção somada dos dois ecrãs (nesse caso 1440x900 x2 dará 2880x900) (usa o photoshop ou gimp por exemplo para a fazer). Manda colocar como "Fundo de ambiente de trabalho". Obviamente a imagem irá repetir nos dois ecrãs. Agora vai a Personalização » Fundo do ambiente de trabalho, e em "Posição da imagem" escolhe "Mosaico". A imagem irá ficar estendida pelos dois ecrãs perfeitamente ;)

Back