Multiplataforma Warframe (Digital Extremes)

night_sign

Power Member
whi90Q9.png

PS4 Is 'Incredible To Develop For'

Free-to-play PC shooter Warframe is another in a long line of games coming to PS4, and Digital Extremes is pleased with the result.

Warframe is already out now on PC; it's a free-to-play sci-fi shooter with some fancy graphics and intense action.

Well, now it's coming to PS4, according to a story by IGN.
Sony approached developer Digital Extremes about Warframe, asking whether it would bring the free-to-play shooter to the PS4.
"We were very surprised to hear that," said Steve Sinclair, the game's creative director.
Sinclair then revealed that Digital Extremes would still retain the rights to control Warframe and "we don’t have to necessarily get into bed with a publisher and sell away our ideas and kind of lose our creative vision for the game."
Sinclair added that Sony has been "incredibly supportive and available", adding that the PS4 "is incredible to develop for".

"It is awesome, and I don’t want to speak disparagingly about any existing or prior platforms, but we showed Warframe for the first time to our entire studio, and everyone had their jaws on the floor, how 1080p, silky smooth and beautiful it was.
"So, I’m really, really enjoying working on the machine.”
Sinclair had a lot of praise for Sony, too, adding that "their attitude, their support and their willingness to work with us to get on the console is an incredible opportunity for a studio like ours."
For now it seems likely that Warframe will remain exclusively on PS4, too, likely tying into Sony's freedom when it comes to publishers, whereas Microsoft requires a publisher to have a game on its Xbox platform.

Sinclair also suggested that the PS4's new DualShock 4 controller will be utilised in some fashion with the PS4 version of Warframe, and will also come with new monthly content and a companion app for iOS and Android.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/06/05/warframe-is-coming-to-playstation-4

Registei-me à 3 ou 4 dias no Site do jogo para sacar o Cliente para PC, mas acabei por desistir.

Mas o jogo parece muito porreiro... Se sair mesmo para a PS4 pode vir a influenciar a minha decisão na escolha de consola.

A personagem que tem o corno tipo rinoceronte é igualzinha a uma personagem que andou a ser mostrada salvo o erro num exclusivo da sony para a ps2/ps3.
Não me lembro é do nome do jogo, os cenários e essa personagem encaixam na apresentação desse exclusivo, que se passava numa nave espacial.

Deve ser coincidencia... lol

Tenho jogado algumas vezes. Digo que para free é acima da media.

Ainda só joguei um modo co op a 4 jogadores e comecei a achar repetitivo , tenho que ver se tem outros modos.

É bom que venha para as consolas , mas jogos free é sempre aquela , quem investe mais está quase sempre em vantagem.

Sobre este jogo...

Acabei por sacar para PC para experimentar...
Joguei pouco ou nada, fiz o Tutorial e fui para a primeira Missão que morri logo. LoL
O que me pareceu desse pouco que joguei é que o jogo está feito mais para jogar em equipa, Co-Op, sozinho pareceu muito difícil, além que eu joguei com teclado e rato que já não sei jogar.

Malta conhecem algum guia deste jogo?tenho visto algumas streams mas não pesco mesmo nada looool.

Edit: já encontrei Wiki

Cumps

Última edição:
Back