Wii De Blob (THQ)

Da qualidade do jogo já poucos duvidavam.. agora estas afirmações a se confirmarem é muito bom! Este é um dos jogos que vão sair que mais me interessam, infelizmente não sei se comprarei já.

Não não... eu não compro já porque estou a dar um tempo nos jogos novos da Wii porque quero-me dedicar a alguns jogos da Virtual console e da Gamecube. Só por isso, caso contrário era bem capaz de o comprar já. No entanto são tantos que quero que vão sair nos proximos 6 meses que tenho que comprar com calma. Dos que já sairam só existem dois que quero mesmo (Okami e No More Heroes) e devem haver mais outros 2 ou 3 que me interessam, mas não faço questão de os ter mesmo. Portanto esta na hora de me dedicar a Virtual Console e Gamecube, que foi uma consola que me passou ao lado e existem jogos que me interessam.

Não não... eu não compro já porque estou a dar um tempo nos jogos novos da Wii porque quero-me dedicar a alguns jogos da Virtual console e da Gamecube. Só por isso, caso contrário era bem capaz de o comprar já. No entanto são tantos que quero que vão sair nos proximos 6 meses que tenho que comprar com calma. Dos que já sairam só existem dois que quero mesmo (Okami e No More Heroes) e devem haver mais outros 2 ou 3 que me interessam, mas não faço questão de os ter mesmo. Portanto esta na hora de me dedicar a Virtual Console e Gamecube, que foi uma consola que me passou ao lado e existem jogos que me interessam.

Eu também tenho muitos jogos que ainda não passei, jogos a mais e tempo a menos. a que definir prioridades e este jogo não está no topo apesar de me interessar muito também. Quero é ler antes numas poucas review e não basear-me logo só numa review

Não gostei da citação deles acerca do Miyamoto. Cada Produtor tem uma maneira única de criar jogos, daí eles serem todos diferentes...logo não devem comparar os Mários, Zeldas, etc com o De Blob ( nem o trabalho das duas produtoras).
Anyway, foi uma grande nota, espero que as outras reviews que aí vêm também sejam assim tão positivas.

Epá, mas isto será assim? Sinceramente, apesar de muito pessoal falar deste jogo por outros forums, nunca me despertou muito interesse, sempre vendo nele um jogo medíocre...

É que mesmo que não seja 10/10, para o estilo de jogo que é um 8/10 ou 9/10 é qualquer coisa... 8|

Parece que vamos ter multiplayer :D

de Blod Multiplayer Revealed

de Blob is basically THQ's version of Duke Nukem Forever, except instead of talking about the game like crazy and having it never come out, de Blob gets talked about all the time, and is actually touching down next week on everybody's favorite console. We've talked at great lengths on the game already, focusing on nearly every single facet of de Blob's style, music fusion, core platforming, challenge modes, and every other "dang this game is sweet" hands-on we could think of. Hey, it's good, and we want you to know that. Can you blame us?

But there's one section we haven't tackled yet, and it's a big one. de Blob's multiplayer has been a pretty quiet front up until now, as we've had a chance to get our grubby little hands on it, but you've yet to hear why you should be excited about it, and - maybe the worst part of all - haven't seen the thing in action yet. Lame.

Below we've got a brief breakdown of the areas you can check out in de Blob's multiplayer mode, supplied by the fine folks at Blue Tongue. Rather than reading all about how the game still has the same cool-itude and beat-bumping hotness (we just made that up) feeling a the single player mode, we encourage you to sit back with a nice cool glass of something, and dive into the huge mass of multiplayer videos we have for you to check out. If you're late to the party on this one, check out some multiplayer, and then head over to our full media gallery and get familiar the plethora of other footage we've got on the game (there's a lot to see), and get yourself, and your cash, ready for the game's release in just a few short days.

And with that, we toss it over to developer Blue Tongue. Enjoy.

Multiplayer Videos:

-Multiplayer Trailer: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/947046/de-blob/videos/deblob_chpt4_multiplayer_trlr_p.html

-Painting the Town Red. And Green. And Blue: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/947046/de-blob/videos/deblob_4player_multi_03.html

-4-Player Split: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/947046/de-blob/videos/deblob_4player_multi_01.html

-2-Player Split: http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/947046/de-blob/videos/deblob_2player_multi_02.html

de Blob's Multiplayer: Welcome to Chroma City

So, you're a young Blob who has just arrived in Chroma City... where can you go to meet like-minded Blobs and party? It's simple! Visit the following hot spots for a quick game of Paint Match; a high speed run of Blob Race; or a catch-the-leader game of Blob on the Run:

The Streets
Make this suburb your first stop. The downtown streets are packed with buildings, giving you plenty of scope for painting. Catch some great views from the overhead walkways, and get up high to paint parts of the city that cannot be reached from the ground.

The Sewers
INKT have made the sewers off-limits, but you can sneak in to color up the concrete spillways. Watch out though – some Blobs have found a way to fill the sewers with poisonous ink, so jump up high when you hear the alarm, or else you'll be swimming in the stuff.

The Coliseum
This custom-built arena is the home of extreme Blob sports. Slam a paintbot on the arena floor then jump into a wind cannon and fire yourself up to the rising tiers of buildings and billboards on all sides. There's a lot to paint, and the only way is down. Blast off and get busy!

The Tower
This tall tower is one of the tallest structures in Chroma City, set in the center of a square filled with INKT civic buildings. If you can brave the spiked walkways, you'll discover the secret of flooding the square below with water; look out below!

A música neste jogo está demais:p, o multiplayer parece divertido.

Última edição:
parece muito bom. tinha o wario land em mente como o próximo jogo a comprar, mas depois desta nota:wow:... não sei não. o jogo promete. acho que o melhor a fazer é esperar mais uns tempos, ler umas reviews e só depois tomar uma decisão.

mal posso esperar que saiam mais reviews deste jogo:004:

Análise IGN de de Blob

Presentation 9.5
Spectacular. Ultra-slick menus, gorgeous pre-rendered cinemas, a host of unlockables, excellent visuals and dynamic in-game music. Really well done.

Graphics 8.5

Beautiful, stylized graphics and excellent tech to match. Monochromatic world contrasts well with the primary colors. Runs at 60 frames with a bevy of tech effects.

Sound 9.0

Funky, catchy jazz soundtrack changes dynamically as you play. More games need to sound like this.

Gameplay 8.0

Really fun, but there's still room to grow. Mostly intuitive controls and enjoyable challenges. Simply painting the world is entertaining, but there are a variety of tasks.

Lasting Appeal 7.0

A robust 10-plus-hour single-player mode, a host of sub-challenges and a multiplayer mode, too. No online component. And split-screen play is not as refined as the single-player action.

Impressive
Full Review

EDIT: parece que o IGN foi fazer uma operação plástica :p http://wii.ign.com/

Última edição:
Então que se passa?

Tanto hype com este jogo, tantas reviews excelentes, tanto paessoal a dizer que ía comprar e ainda ninguém postou aqui uma review???

Nem apareceu alguém sequer a gabar-se que tem o jogo???

Isto vai mal, vai vai! :P

Para os interessados têm a 17,99£ na play.com, só queminfelizmente está out of stock de momento. :P

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3593386/-/Product.html?Cur=257&P36=A6SVD7

P.S.: esta sei por causa do Dazkarieh e da sua preciosa dica (mygvdeals.co.uk). ;)

Tenho resistido a muito custo à compra deste jogo, confesso. Isto porque tenho várias coisas para jogar/acabar...

O que sei é que, quem tem o jogo (opiniões de outros forums), gaba o jogo em todos os sentidos: multiplayer, single player, história, etc. Este é compra certa para mim, mais cedo ou mais tarde. É que não há nenhuma opinião dúbia... quem o jogo coloca-o no topo dos topos da Wii...

Ando a jogar o Blob, aqui vai a minha review:

Vou a meio do jogo:
O jogo é divertido, os gráficos são agradáveis, controlar o boneco é giro, as vezes conseguir comanda-lo com precisão é complicado.
A musica esta fixe, a historia é simples mas bem conseguida.
O problema depois de 25% do jogo é sempre a mesma coisa, não vejo nada para me puxar a acabar este jogo.

Assim o unico defeito que vejo no jogo é tornar-se repetitivo.

Back