[Wii/DS] Novidades Nintendo

Confira abaixo uma lista com os futuros jogos da Ubisoft para o Wii e DS no continente europeu:
  • Driver: Parallel Lines (Wii) - 29 de Junho de 2007
  • Surf's Up (NDS) - 3 de Agosto de 2007
  • Surf's Up (Wii) - 3 de Agosto de 2007
  • Top Trumps: Horror & Predators (NDS) - 10 de Agosto de 2007
  • Top Trumps: Dogs & Dinosaurs (NDS) - 10 Agosto de 2007
  • Cosmic Family (Wii) - 31 de Agosto de 2007
  • Happy Cooking (NDS) - 31 de Agosto de 2007
  • My Word Coach (NDS) - 31 de Agosto de 2007
  • My Word Coach (Wii) - 31 de Agosto de 2007
  • Brothers in Arms: Double Time (Wii) - 21 de Setembro de 2007
  • Jam Sessions (NDS) - 28 de Setembro de 2007
  • Scrabble 2007 (NDS) - 5 de Outubro de 2007
  • Dogz 2008 (NDS) - 19 Outubro de 2007
  • Pippa Funnell 2 (NDS) - 26 Outubro de 2007
  • Pippa Funnell (Wii) - 26 de Outubro de 2007
  • Dolphin Island (NDS) - 26 Outubro de 2007
  • Fashion Designer (NDS) - 26 Outubro de 2007
  • Pet Vet (NDS) - 26 de Outubro de 2007
  • Totally Spies! 3 Secret Agents (NDS) - 26 de Outubro de 2007
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Wii) - 16 de Novembro de 2007
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (NDS) - 16 de Novembro de 2007
  • Catz 2008 (NDS) - 29 de Novembro de 2007
  • Catz 2008 (Wii) - 29 de Novembro de 2007
  • Dogz 2008 (Wii) - 29 de Novembro de 2007
  • Hamsterz 2008 (NDS) - 29 de Novembro de 2007
  • Hamsterz 2008 (Wii) - 29 de Novembro de 2007
  • Babyz (NDS) - 29 Novembro de 2007
:arrow:Fonte: http://www.wii-brasil.com/?sub=noticias&id=6393

IGN Wii-k in review:

- Matt thinks Take Two will appeal Manhunt 2’s AO rating to the ESRB and there will be a really significant delay if they lose. Bozon says it’s the “most violent game he’s ever played”.

- Online multiplayer hinted at for Godzilla: Unleashed

- Kirby Wii at E3.

- They know about a couple unannounced games from Nintendo that will be revealed at E3.

- They’ve seen quite a few unannounced EA Wii Games at pre-E3 events.

- Cool, non-kiddie games coming from THQ

- Craig has an interview with Bioware about the Sonic DS RPG coming up next week.
Fonte: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165817

Resumo da NPower deste mês:

1. Capcom - no plans to bring Okami to the Wii

2. Ghost Squad - 25 weapons, thermal and night vision

3. My Word Coach - Dr. Tom Cobb of McGill University worked on the game, four cartoon coaches, 11 different exercises, 15,000-word dictionary

4. Carnival Games - 20 games, 15 bonus games, 4 player

5. Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground - Nail the Trick, Grab, and Manual. Create customized videos.

6. Battalion Wars 2 - September

7. Soul Calibur Legends - development started in early 2006, wasn’t intended to be Wii exclusive at first. Timing is important to attacks. Egyptian themed level, gigantic bosses that take up the whole screen. “A 16th-century empire is on the brink of destruction and involves Siegfried with his gradual transformation into the “maleficent Nightmare” Takes place right after Soul Blade. 480p, 16:9 and 60fps

8. Tomb Raider Anniversary - Aim weapons in real time via Wiimote, nunchuk motion for quick dodge or grappling hook. Wii exclusive puzzles that take advantage of Wii controls.

9. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - 4 character races return, main character is more of an adult. Story driven, very cinematic.

10. Team Ninja’s Itagaki interview excerpt:

He likes Pikmin:

“Yeah, I’d also like Nintendo to bring out a new Pikmin. [Laughs] I’m a professional when it comes to Pikmin. I know everything there is to know about that game. You go against me head-to-head in Pikmin 2, and I’ll show you who’s boss. [Laughs] I’ve probably played somewhere between 500 and 700 matches.”

About the Wii:

I think it’s (Wii) a very interesting piece of hardware, and it’d be interesting for us to challenge that area as well. The Wii has kind of carved its own niche within the home console arena. It’s almost in an entire category by itself. I do think that it’s totally different from the DS, though…I think it would depend on how you make it (a hard-core action title on Wii). You would really have to design it for the strengths of the hardware. If you used the kind of control scheme that most developers are using right now for the Wii and tried to do a really hard-core action game, I think people would just throw up their hands and say “No, we can’t deal with that”. The Wii has its own reason for existence. If you don’t adapt what you’re doing to fit that, then there’s not much point in bringing an action game to the platform. (regarding possible Wii action game) I’m currently brain-training about that right now (laughs).”

11. Eiji Aonouma would love to make a “Wind Waker” for the Wii.

12. Geometry Wars: Galaxies - 50-level, new enemies, new multiplayer component, eight hours of gameplay

Game Ratings:
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - 9.0/10
Ratatouille - 7.5/10
Scarface: The World is Yours - 7.5/10
Harry Potter: OotP - 7.0/10
Pokemon Battle Revolution - 6.5/10
The BIGS - 6.0/10
Legend of the Dragon - 5.5/10

Next Month - Metroid Prime 3, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 and WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008.
Fonte: http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=5412

Aonuma quer fazer um Wind Waker na Wii? :D :D Força, se possivel uma mistura de TP com WW... personagens adultas (e não representações chibi) mas cell shaded... :drooling:

É um crime ter aquela engine parada, não digo usá-la em Zelda, mas usá-la noutros franchises (Earthbound!)

Okami não estar a ser portado para a Wii... Devia :paranoid:; Pikmin 3 venha ele cá o espero. e o tomb raider soa-me bem pela descrição.

1. Capcom - no plans to bring Okami to the Wii
grrrr daquilo que ouço, seria perfeito... ver se encontro barato para PS2
2. Ghost Squad - 25 weapons, thermal and night vision
dont care, simplesmente deem-me um shooter on rails bom

3. My Word Coach - Dr. Tom Cobb of McGill University worked on the game, four cartoon coaches, 11 different exercises, 15,000-word dictionary

4. Carnival Games - 20 games, 15 bonus games, 4 player
zzzzzzzzz

5. Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground - Nail the Trick, Grab, and Manual. Create customized videos.
tou farto de tony hawk... gostei dos anteriores e gostei muito do spinoff, mas quando é que param? ainda por cima deve ser um port da PS2
6. Battalion Wars 2 - September
yay, tantos jogos boms que há este ano :D
7. Soul Calibur Legends - development started in early 2006, wasn’t intended to be Wii exclusive at first. Timing is important to attacks. Egyptian themed level, gigantic bosses that take up the whole screen. “A 16th-century empire is on the brink of destruction and involves Siegfried with his gradual transformation into the “maleficent Nightmare” Takes place right after Soul Blade. 480p, 16:9 and 60fps
uma pena saber o fim da historia, mas provavelmente vão fazer mais do que "siegfried turns into nightmare". de resto soa bem.

8. Tomb Raider Anniversary - Aim weapons in real time via Wiimote, nunchuk motion for quick dodge or grappling hook. Wii exclusive puzzles that take advantage of Wii controls.
pode ser muito bom e tal, mas por alguma razão prefiro arranjar a versão PC ou se calhar xbox 360 quando a tiver
9. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - 4 character races return, main character is more of an adult. Story driven, very cinematic.
quuuueeeero

10. Team Ninja’s Itagaki interview excerpt:

I think it’s (Wii) a very interesting piece of hardware, and it’d be interesting for us to challenge that area as well. The Wii has kind of carved its own niche within the home console arena. It’s almost in an entire category by itself. I do think that it’s totally different from the DS, though…I think it would depend on how you make it (a hard-core action title on Wii). You would really have to design it for the strengths of the hardware. If you used the kind of control scheme that most developers are using right now for the Wii and tried to do a really hard-core action game, I think people would just throw up their hands and say “No, we can’t deal with that”. The Wii has its own reason for existence. If you don’t adapt what you’re doing to fit that, then there’s not much point in bringing an action game to the platform. (regarding possible Wii action game) I’m currently brain-training about that right now (laughs).”
ele tá a dizer que hardcore games são possiveis mas tem de ser feito em especifico para a hardware? porcaria de ports...

11. Eiji Aonouma would love to make a “Wind Waker” for the Wii.
malk anunciaram a wii eu disse isto. seria perfeito. Claro que quereria uma aventura expandida, perfeccionada, melhores visuais (se possivel :D) e simplesmente muita mais coisa, ah, e budget :D.

12. Geometry Wars: Galaxies - 50-level, new enemies, new multiplayer component, eight hours of gameplay
o jogo é engraçado, mas espero que seja mesmo barato

já tou a ver o itagaki a pedir para fazer um pikmin 3, claro com o seu toque especial a la "dead or alive" ;)

mal anunciaram a wii eu disse isto. seria perfeito. Claro que quereria uma aventura expandida, perfeccionada, melhores visuais (se possivel :D) e simplesmente muita mais coisa, ah, e budget :D.
Claro, mas Wind Waker na altura sofreu bastante com a reacção que as pessoas tiveram à direcção artistica; e claro a abordagem feita não poderia ser feita para um dos Zelda's mais épicos...

Um Cell shading à lá Wind Waker mas com outlines mais dark (um pouco como o artwork do Majora Mask) e personagens mais adultas seria sem duvida o melhor dos dois mundos, e arrisco-me a dizer, espectacular.
já tou a ver o itagaki a pedir para fazer um pikmin 3, claro com o seu toque especial a la "dead or alive" ;)
Já estou a imaginar Pikmin's com boob physics :-D

PS3, Wii failure rate under one percent
Tip-top reliability from Sony's and Nintendo's consoles, reveal store managers

When you spend big bucks on a games console, the last thing you want is to get up one morning to find it's given up the fight and become a fancy-looking brick.

But that's hardly a worry with the PS3 and Wii according to store managers, who say that the failure rate of the two consoles is less than one percent.

One EB Games manager told Ripten.com that absolutely no Wii consoles had been returned with faults.

But while Sony's and Nintendo's consoles continue to perform well, store managers also reinforced the ongoing concerns over Xbox 360 reliability, one Best Buy 'associate' claiming that "between a quarter to a third" of all 360's sold develop faults.

This is in line with reports claiming a 30-33 percent failure rate for Microsoft's console - which is alarmingly high, and further explains why some repair firms are withdrawing 360 support.
Fonte: http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=167269

Hmmmm... Parece que a Sega vai lançar o Bleach fora do Japão...

Resident evil Umbrella Chronicles em Outubro, Battalion Wars, Metroid Prime 3Boogie, Brothers in Arms, Dewy's, Ghost Squad, Mario and Sonic, NiGHTS, Soul Calibur Legends, Raving Rabbids 2, harvest moon, guitar hero, dbz tenhaichi 3, cruis'n... Está bem carregadinha a lista, tá a ficar populada.

Medal of honor heroes 2?

Back