[Wii/DS] Novidades Nintendo

não é o topico mais adequado, mas não encontrei outro

Nintendo of America President, Reggie Fils-Aime, has been chatting to MTV about a variety of topics, many of which touch upon the recent E3 Media & Business Summit. There are snippets on the Wii Balance Board, a defence of Manhunt 2, a word on Mario Kart Wii, Endless Ocean and Super Smash Brawl, as well as the hint of a hard disk for Wii.

The earliest part of the Nintendo Wii’s lifespan was blotted by stories of players injuring themselves or their posessions through playing energetic titles such as Wii Sports. MTV questioned whether, as a result, the firm is worried about the Wii Fit Balance Board:
“We take the design very seriously, so we’ve done a lot of testing,” Fils-Aime told MTV News. “We don’t see any risk of consumers falling off that Balance Board unless they’re … doing this while they’ve had a few too many alcoholic beverages.”
On the potential for the Balance Board,Fils-Aime said that Nintendo is already is discussions about its future uses, adding:
Boarding games are obvious, whether it’s skateboard or surfboard… “My favourite idea is: Imagine a golf game where you’re standing on the Balance Board measuring the shift of your weight and using the Wii remote for a [golf] club.”
On the subjects of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii, the Nintendo boss man stated that the former’s ‘playable online’ status will remain under wraps, and urged keen gamers to keep an eye on the main site for updates. On Mario Kart Wii, he said, “I’ve used the Wii wheel and it is great. The online capabilities are exactly what you would expect them to be: a large number of players [and an] online battle mode. To the ‘Kart’ fans, hang on [till] 2008 and all your wishes will be fulfilled.”

On Endless Ocean, he stated, It has all of the Zen of scuba-diving, which is relaxing and melodic,” Fils-Aime said. “I think for people who are into that type of experience, it’s going to be a blast.”
Later on in the interview, Fils-Aime discusses the upcoming Wii Ware, which will allow independent developers the chance to develop for the Nintendo Wii. He noted that Nintendo had been overwhelmed with requests for the $2000 USD kits, that Nintendo will not vet the downloadable games and on the issue of extra memory - a hard drive, perhaps - for Wii to hold them all on, he added, “Could there be a market for a Wii hard drive? There certainly could be.”
On the contentious issue of Rockstar’s Manhunt 2, recently denied a release in the United Kingdom and slapped with an ‘Adults only’ certification in North America (a level of gaming that Nintendo will not allow on any of their consoles), Fils-Aime said that he hoped the title could be revised so that it could be released at a Mature rating. He explained:
“The game that I saw was a pretty violent game. For me, it’s not my taste in a game, but it certainly could be for other types of consumers. I really do hope it gets published on our platform.”
Head over to MTV for the full interview.

Resumo Nintendo Power deste mês:

Nintendo Power September Issue 2007
The following is a summary from the latest issue of Nintendo Power, in CR Tradition:

1. Mario Kart Screenshot: My take on this screenshot in the magazine is that Nintendo should put more detail into the character as we had seen in Brawl, it looks sort of like Double Dash, graphically speaking
2. Thrillville will boast 34 carnival-themed mini-games and 100 missions
3. Spider-Man Friend or Foe is definitely coming to the Wii
4. Victorious Boxers to hit North America this September
5. Deep Wii Fishing will feature 100 different species of fish and 30 locations
6. Mario can turn into a Boo to go through walls in Mario Galaxy and we can expect some old-school power-ups in the game
7. DDR Bundle for Wii will include the dance pad which connects to the GameCube controller port and if you already have the GameCube DDR Mario Mix dance pad, it will work with the game (so I suggest getting the game alone if you already have it)
8. Sweet new (a few) Metroid Prime screenshots in the magazine (at least I haven’t seen some of these yet). The game dialogue will be completely voiced, but Samus won’t speak. The game will never dip below 60fps. The game’s mood is like Ridley Scott’s Alien. The game is over 30 hours long (based on the calculation they have given).
9. Next feature in the magazine looks at WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. You can taunt in the game by holding the C button and using the Wii-mote and Nunchuk to taunt your enemies in motion. The game will have modes like hard-core matches, fatal four-ways and triple threat.
10. WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 Developer Interview: “the challenge with bringing our title to the Wii is to make it fun, to make it light, and to make it easy to use, so that it matches with the Wii user and with the platform…(another dev speaks) on the programming side, actually did a lot of research on the hardware, and researched what was the correct direction to get the best feedback in terms of moving the controller and how to assign different things to different areas of the controller. We put a lot of effort into really full researching the hardware.”
11. Next up is Super Smash Bros. Brawl…we all know this info already but the confirmed playable characters are as follows: Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Meta Knight, Pit, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Snake, Fox McCloud, Zelda and Bowser
Fonte: http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=5677

New Nintendo Products registrated

NeoGAF disse:
04.09.07 - Nintendo hat beim japanischen Patentamt neue Markennamen schützen lassen.

- Mii Contest Channel
- Nintendo Magic
- Wii Body Controller
- Mii Audition
- Wii Handle
- Pikmin (Markenschutz wurde erneuert)( protection of trademarks "renewed")
- Soma Bringer

gamefront.de

Pikmin. Será apenas uma renovação necessária para não se perder o direito ao nome..ou sinal de que algo virá aí? Body Controller e Handle..mais acessórios?

^ A Nintendo frisou que Wii Fit Board podia não ser o nome final pelo que Wii Body Controller me parece cair nessa categoria, Wii Handle... "volante" do mario kart?... Quanto ao Pikmin... yes please :D

Ah, se o nome do acessório do Wii Fit não está definido, aposto que será isso.

..eu quero é ver o Nintendo Magic..fazer magia com o wiimote mágico ahah ;P

edit: aparentemente o "Nintendo Magic" é um jogo da DS..damn.

Última edição:
Nintendo of America's Media Summit:

9:56 a.m.: Looks like the gameplay demonstrations are at an end and thus, so is this live blog. Look out for Smash Bros. coverage later today, but you'll have to wait on the rest.

9:53: Playing to the backdrop of Twilight Princess' bridge. I hear a lot of "Pika! Pika!" Doesn't look good for old Boz, though. Eight seconds left. Five. Four. Three. Two One. End. Pikachu comes in last place. So very, very sad.

9:52 a.m.: After much procrastination, the match begins. Pikachu versus Pit versus Donkey Kong. Boz better win, or else...

9:51 a.m.: Boz chooses Pikachu. He's playing Chris Kohler from Wired. Whoever wins, the audience loses.
9:49 a.m.: They just asked for volunteers and I politely volunteered Bozon. I also told him that if he didn't win, he's fired.

9:47 a.m.: Link and Sonic are now fighting in the Star Fox level. Wow. The ship is flying through wormholes as you battle. Other craft soar by in the foreground and background. Extremely gorgeous. So clean and amazingly fast with detailed particle effects exploding in every direction. The game is going to be an addiction, plain and simple. Sonic becomes Super Sonic, "which basically means he can just fly around and pummel me at will," explains Nintendo rep.

9:46 a.m.: Wii remote held classically simplifies the controls. Move with the D-Pad. Shield attack is mapped to the B-trigger, which takes the most getting used to.

9:44 a.m.: Match is up and running with very little (maybe no) load times. Game is running 60 frames per second and full 480p widescreen. Looks really crisp, clean, sharp. Smash Balls randomly appear on-screen. They'll float around and you'll have to pound on them for awhile before they release their special abilities. This is demonstrated as Samus and Mario duke it out. Samus gains her special ability and blasts Mario with a super shot that fills the entire screen. Afterward, Aran turns into Zero Suit Samus.

9:42 a.m.: For the purposes of today's demoes, matches will be set to two-minute timers with items turned on. Using classic controller, you'll use the analog stick to move. D-Pad to taunt.
9:41 a.m.: Demonstration ends. Now, Nintendo is booting up Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We see a character screen with Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Pit, Meta Knight, Ike, Peach, Yoshi, Sonic, Bowser and a random button. Nintendo talks about the four different control schemes, which are fully customizable.

9:38 a.m.: In another type of gameplay style, you actually move Link through the levels with the nunchuk's analog stick and aim normally with the Zapper. You have full freedom of movement and can walk into any direction. Meanwhile, you can zoom in and pick off enemies from a distance, shoot boxes for upgrades, etc. When you shoot something other than an enemy, you still keep your multiplier. Again, color me pleasantly surprised.

9:37 a.m.: In Stalfos Defender, you see Link in the foreground as Stalfos approach nearby. You have to shoot as many of them as you can. You can turn the screen by dragging the on-screen reticule to the left or right. Very satisfying effect as you blow the enemies apart. For a $19.99 pack-in, this is pretty impressive stuff. Indeed, looks much more fun than Umbrella Chronicles, as far as I'm concerned.
9:34 a.m.: Boots Zelda Crossbow Training. Holding Wii Zapper in both hands, Nintendo rep is ready to rock. Three different types of gameplay. Score attack. Multiplayer, etc. First stage is Ordon Target Practice. You merely shoot the targets as they pop up. Nunchuk's z-trigger is a zoom function. The premise may not make the most sense in the world -- Link isn't exactly known for his crossbow -- but whatever, this still looks pretty cool. Running on Twilight Princess engine with an identical visual style. Targets pop up around the lush green environment. You can shoot signs and pumpkins when you're not crowssbowing targets. You can also shoot chickens, but you'll take a point loss. D'oh!

9:31 a.m.: Shows us bonus mission. Loopdeloop Galaxy. You unlock this secret galaxy, apparently. This is a surfing challenge. Seen in previously released NCL videos. You ride a manta ray down a watery pathway, bouncing up and down as you go. Seems to have a good sense of realistic physics. Reminds me a bit of Wave Race, actually. Potential for some big jumps and air. Looks like a great deal of fun.

9:30 a.m.: Like Mario 64, you'll be able to play missions over and over again, but the stars will be grayed out.

9:29 a.m.: As always, Mario Galaxy looks crisp and clean. This is the prettiest game on Wii to date, no doubt. Gameplay mechanics seem to be very well thought out and clever. Nintendo rep is currently fighting a mandibug boss and Mario must swing up dandelions to propel himself into the air and them butt-stomp onto the mandibug.

9:27 a.m.: "Constant sense of wonder as you're wandering around. You really just don't know what you're going to see next."

9:23 a.m.: Nintendo selects the Honeyhive Galaxy and the Big Bad Bugaboom sub-level. The bees have been taken over by these creatures called mandibugs. You have to don the Mario Bee Suit to fly and deal with the problem.

9:22 a.m.: Nintendo boots up Super Mario Galaxy. Looks like you can store at least six save files. Game is "basically" in its retail form.

There is a cosmic observatory, which acts as your hub world. Similar to the castle in Super Mario 64. Looks very nice. Same hub we've seen in the previous official trailer. Nintendo takes Mario into a terrace, where multiple different galaxies can be selected. "As you get more and more stars, you will be able to illuminate more of the areas and be able to access them."
9:21 a.m.: About an hour of live demonstrations coming. Then we'll be able to play games today and tomorrow. Looks like Super Mario Galaxy demonstration is going to begin.

9:20 a.m.: "Best game coming for the holiday is Super Mario Galaxy." Can't really argue with that.

9:19 a.m.: Wii library will see 86 new releases this holiday compared to 47 for Xbox 360 and 38 for PlayStation 3.

9:17 a.m.: Been making more Wii systems. Demand continues to surprise Nintendo. Consumers will still have to "hustle" to find the system this year. Will have about two times the product they had last year.

9:16 a.m.: Smash Bros. will have full Wi-Fi multiplayer capabilities. Lots of new levels and many new characters, including Sonic the Hedgehog. A "unique way of sharing between users, even online," according to Iwata -- this relates to some user-created content for the WI-Fi service in relation to Smash Bros., sounds like.

9:15 a.m.: Talking about Smash Bros. delay. Smash Bros. delayed officially here in the US until Sunday, Feb. 10!

9:14 a.m.: NOA's George Harrison takes the podium. He's going to give us an update, he says. We get to play for the "first time" Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Link's Crossbow Training, Battalion Wars 2, Mario Party DS, Advance Wars 2 and Master of Illusion. We'll also get an updated look at Galaxy.
9:13 a.m.: We're a couple of minutes away. As an aside, Super Mario Galaxy is going to rule.

9:10 a.m.: Oh. I just got an update. Evidently I can live blog about everything we see here. I just can't post official hands-on impressions until Monday. Weird, but I'll take it. With that in mind, here's the schedule: At 9:15, Super Mario Galaxy demonstration. At 9:30, Link's Crossbow Training demonstration. At 9:45, Smash Bros. demonstration. At 10:00 a.m., open gameplay. At 12:30, lunch. And then more open gameplay for the remainder of the day, methinks. Everything except Smash Bros. Brawl will go live on Monday, media included, I presume.

9:08 a.m.: Our video crew is setting up. We just got an embargo sheet. Looks like there definitely will be a Brawl demonstration starting at about 9:45 a.m. There are other demonstrations, too, but because of the embargo, I'm not entirely sure that I can mention them. Also, I'm getting the impression that Nintendo will be blasting the wire with news in the next hour and a half, if not earlier. Brawl delay? Pure speculation at this point. Maybe it'll be just the opposite. Like I said, I'm still a little out of it.
9:03 a.m.: Bozon has returned from doing absolutely nothing. Hurray! Good for you, Bozon.

9:02 a.m.: Evidently we're only able to film a combined five minutes of gameplay footage for each game. However, we will also be able to film gameplay demonstrations in full. Of course, you should note that we can only post Brawl stuff today. The rest will have to wait until next week. I apologize in advance, but don't shoot the messenger.

8:53 a.m.: Still sitting here and wondering where the hell my editors are. I think Bozon has moved beyond cookies and to full-blown breakfast. Do these people realize a major event is about to start?

8:52 a.m.: There is still some confusion about what I can and can't write about, and what we'll be able to show you in video and screenshots. Apparently, everything except for Super Smash Bros. Brawl coverage will be under embargo until Monday. But we will, according to what I've heard, be able to film a Brawl presentation and write in detail about the fighter today, which sounds fantastic.

8:49 a.m.: I'm sitting in the front row, waiting for this sucker to kick off. Editors Craig Harris and Mark Bozon are eating cookies. We've all gathered on the thirty-second floor of a major San Francisco hotel to see updated looks at major "Q4" games. This includes Wii and DS software, of course. It should be pretty exciting. I'm just back from New York, where I've been out of reach for the last week-plus, but even I had a chance to see the announcements from Japan yesterday and I'm sure similarly interesting unveilings will be mirrored here in our side of the sea.
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826577p1.html

Próximo Prince of Persia?

The above are in-game screen shots from the forthcoming Prince of Persia 4/0/Ghosts of the Past, currently in development at Ubisoft Montreal.

pop1.jpg
pop2.jpg

The game, scheduled for release in the second half of next year (for PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, and PC), will feature younger prince than previous trilogy saw and will serve as a prequel to those titles and the start to a new trilogy (the second title scheduled to come out in summer 2009 to capitalize on the release of The Sands of Time feature film). Stylistically and gameplay-wise, the game has abandoned the dark edginess of the last two titles in favor a fantastical cross between The Sands of Time, Ico and Zelda.

UPDATE #1: Thank you, GameSpot. And these screens are from an early build of the game (this is why they look like crap), not anything final. But what is depicted (the Prince and a mysterious female character working together and being proximate) in the screens should end up in the final game.
Fonte: http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2007/10/exclusive-prince-of-persia-4-screens.html

Última edição:
não encontrei a outra thread que tinha datas de lançamento, por isso vou colocar aqui mesmo.

Wii
Oct. 1: MLB® Power Pros from 2K Sports
Oct. 1: Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire™ from D3Publisher of America®
Oct. 2: Crash® of the Titans from Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
Oct. 5: Balls of Fury™ from DSI Games
Oct. 8: Donkey Kong®: Barrel Blast from Nintendo
Oct. 9: FIFA 08 from Electronic Arts
Oct. 9: Bleach: Shattered Blade™ from SEGA
Oct. 9: LOONEY TUNES: ACME ARSENAL™ from WB Games
Oct. 10: Arctic Tale from DSI Games
Oct. 15: Sea Monsters from DSI Games
Oct. 16: Thrillville®: Off the Rails™ from LucasArts
Oct. 22: EA PLAYGROUND from Electronic Arts
Oct. 23: Backyard Football from Atari, Inc.
Oct. 23: The Sims 2™ Castaway from Electronic Arts
Oct. 23: Rockstar Games Presents™ Table Tennis from Rockstar Games
Oct. 23: The Legend of Spyro™: The Eternal Night from Sierra
Entertainment, Inc.
Oct. 23: NARUTO™: Clash of Ninja™ Revolution from TOMY Corporation
Oct. 25: M&M’S® Kart Racing from DSI Games
Oct. 28: Guitar Hero III™: Legends of Rock from Activision
Oct. 29: Battalion Wars™ 2 from Nintendo
Oct. 30: Ben 10™: Protector of Earth from D3Publisher of America®
Oct. 30: Showtime® Championship Boxing™ from DSI Games
Oct. 30: NEED FOR SPEED PROSTREET from Electronic Arts
Oct. 30: THE SIMPSONS from Electronic Arts
Oct. 31: Manhunt 2™ from Rockstar Games
October: Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe from Activision
October: Bee Movie™ Game from Activision
October: Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground from Activision
October: Ultimate Duck Hunting™ from Detn8 Games Ltd.
October: Mercury Meltdown Revolution from Ignition Entertainment
October: Namco Museum™ Remix from NAMCO BANDAI Games America
October: Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity from The Game Factory
October: Avatar: The Last Airbender™ - The Burning Earth from THQ
October: Bratz: The Movie™ from THQ
October: Cars: Mater-National from THQ
October: Nicktoons™: Attack of the Toybots from THQ
October: SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis™ from THQ
Nov. 5: Fire Emblem®: Radiant Dawn from Nintendo
Nov. 6: DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party from Konami Digital
Entertainment, Inc.
Nov. 6: LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga from LucasArts
Nov. 6: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games™ from SEGA
Nov. 12: Super Mario Galaxy™ from Nintendo
Nov. 13: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 from Atari, Inc.
Nov. 13: Godzilla Unleashed from Atari, Inc.
Nov. 13: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary from Eidos, Inc.
Nov. 13: BLOCKS from Electronic Arts
Nov. 13: MEDAL OF HONOR HEROES™ 2 from Electronic Arts
Nov. 13: LUXOR: Pharaoh’s Challenge from MumboJumbo
Nov. 13: Geometry Wars™: Galaxies from Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
Nov. 19: Link’s Crossbow Training™ (packaged with Wii Zapper™) from
Nintendo
Nov. 19: SMARTY PANTS™ from Electronic Arts
Nov. 20: Jenga World Tour from Atari, Inc.
Nov. 20: Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords™ from D3Publisher of
America®

November: Trauma Center™: New Blood from Atlus USA
November: Star Trek: Conquest from Bethesda Softworks
November: Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey from Disney Interactive
Studios
November: Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour from Disney Interactive
Studios
November: High School Musical: Sing It from Disney Interactive Studios
November: Garfield Gets Real from DSI Games
November: Furu Furu Park from Majesco Entertainment
November: AMF Bowling: Pinbusters! from Mud Duck Games
November: Ghost Squad™ from SEGA
November: WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2008 from THQ
November: Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 from Ubisoft
November: CSI: Hard Evidence from Ubisoft
November: My Word Coach from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Catz 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Dogz 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Horsez 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft
November: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 from Ubisoft
Dec. 4: Alvin and the Chipmunks from Brash Entertainment
Dec. 4: The Golden Compass™ from SEGA
December: MX vs. ATV™ Untamed™ from THQ
December: Super Swing Golf™ Season 2 from Tecmo, Inc.
December: Rygar®: The Battle of Argus from Tecmo, Inc.
December: Cranium: Kabookii from Ubisoft
December: Nitrobike from Ubisoft
Holiday 2007: NiGHTS™: Journey of Dreams from SEGA
Winter ‘07: SoulCalibur Legends™ from NAMCO BANDAI Games America
Jan. 21: Endless Ocean™ from Nintendo
Feb. 10: Super Smash Bros.® Brawl from Nintendo
Feb. 15: Yamaha Supercross from DSI Games
Feb. 19: Sonic™ Riders: Zero Gravity from SEGA
February: No More Heroes from Ubisoft
February: Wild Petz Tigerz from Ubisoft
March: Obscure: The Aftermath from Ignition Entertainment
Q1: LUXOR 3 from MumboJumbo
Q1: One Piece™: Unlimited Adventure™ from NAMCO BANDAI Games
America
Spring ‘08: Mario Kart® Wii (name not final) from Nintendo

DS
Oct. 15: Flash Focus™: Vision Training in Minutes a Day from Nintendo
Oct. 15: The Aly & AJ Adventure from DSI Games
Oct. 16: Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations from Disney Interactive
Studios
Oct. 16: Thrillville®: Off the Rails™ from LucasArts
Oct. 16: Fish Tycoon® from Majesco Entertainment
Oct. 16: Super Collapse! 3 from MumboJumbo
Oct. 17: Prism™ from Secret Stash Games™
Oct. 19: Betty Boop’s™ “Double Shift” from DSI Games
Oct. 22: EA PLAYGROUND from Electronic Arts
Oct. 23: THE SIMS 2 CASTAWAY from Electronic Arts
Oct. 23: Rhythm ‘n Notes: Improve Your Music Skill from AGETEC
Oct. 23: Backyard Football 2008 from Atari, Inc.
Oct. 23: Napoleon Dynamite from Crave Entertainment
Oct. 23: Ed, Edd n Eddy™: Scam of the Century from D3Publisher of
America®
Oct. 23: Hannah Montana: Music Jam from Disney Interactive Studios
Oct. 23: Disney Princess: Magical Jewels from Disney Interactive Studios
Oct. 23: Power Rangers: Super Legends from Disney Interactive Studios
Oct. 23: Zoo Hospital™ from Majesco Entertainment
Oct. 23: FRONT MISSION® from Square Enix, Inc.
Oct. 23: NARUTO™: Path of the Ninja™ from TOMY Corporation
Oct. 25: Sea Monsters from DSI Games
Oct. 25: Arctic Tale from DSI Games
Oct. 30: Ben 10™: Protector of Earth from D3Publisher of America®
Oct. 30: Suite Life: Circle of Spies from Disney Interactive Studios
Oct. 30: Dr. Seuss: How the Grinch™ Stole Christmas from DSI Games
Oct. 30: NEED FOR SPEED PROSTREET from Electronic Arts
Oct. 30: THE SIMPSONS from Electronic Arts
Oct. 30: Puzzle de Harvest Moon from Natsume Inc.
Oct. 31: Dementium: The Ward from Gamecock Media Group
Oct. 31: Solitaire Overload™ from Telegames, Inc.
October: Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe from Activision
October: Bee Movie™ Game from Activision
October: Shrek®: Ogres and Dronkeys™ from Activision
October: Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground from Activision
October: Touch Detective 21/2™ from Atlus USA
October: Animal Genius™ from Scholastic
October: Build-A-Bear Workshop from The Game Factory
October: Avatar: The Last Airbender™ - The Burning Earth from THQ
October: Cars: Mater-National from THQ
October: El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera™ from THQ
October: Nicktoons™: Attack of the Toybots from THQ
October: Ratatouille® Food Frenzy from THQ
October: SpongeBob’s Atlantis SquarePantis™ from THQ
October: Chessmaster: The Art of Learning from Ubisoft
October: Imagine: Babyz from Ubisoft
October: Imagine: Fashion Designer from Ubisost
October: Imagine: Master Chef from Ubisoft
October: Imagine: Animal Doctor from Ubisoft
October: Wild Petz Dolphinz from Ubisoft
Nov. 6: Dora the Explorer™: Dora Saves the Mermaids from 2K Play
Nov. 6: Go Diego Go™: Safari Adventure from 2K Play
Nov. 6: Baby Pals from Crave Entertainment
Nov. 6: Horse Life™ from D3Publisher of America®
Nov. 6: LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga from LucasArts
Nov. 6: Chicken Hunter from MumboJumbo
Nov. 6: DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS™: Joker from Square Enix, Inc.
Nov. 10: Showtime® Championship Boxing™ from DSI Games
Nov. 13: Enchanted from Disney Interactive Studios
Nov. 13: BOOGIE from Electronic Arts
Nov. 13: ORCS & ELVES from Electronic Arts
Nov. 13: Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends from Majesco Entertainment
Nov. 13: Geometry Wars™: Galaxies from Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
Nov. 19: Mario Party® DS from Nintendo
Nov. 20: Godzilla Unleashed Double Smash from Atari, Inc.
Nov. 20: Jenga World Tour from Atari, Inc.
Nov. 20: LUXOR: Pharaoh’s Challenge from MumboJumbo
Nov. 20: FINAL FANTASY® XII: REVENANT WINGS™ from Square Enix, Inc.
Nov. 26: Master of Illusion™ from Nintendo
November: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare™ from Activision
November: Ontamarama™ from Atlus USA
November: Draglade™ from Atlus USA
November: Elf Bowling™ Collector’s Edition from Detn8 Games Ltd.
November: Garfield Gets Real from DSI Games
November: Clue™/Mouse Trap™/Perfection™/Aggravation™ from DSI
Games
November: Contra 4 from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
November: Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 from Konami Digital
Entertainment, Inc.
November: Strawberry Shortcake: The Four Seasons Cake from The Game
Factory
November: Bratz Super Babyz™ from THQ
November: Bratz: 4 Real™ from THQ
November: Warhammer® 40,000™: Squad Command™ from THQ
November: WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2008 from THQ
November: Ninja Gaiden® Dragon Sword from Tecmo, Inc.
November: My French Coach from Ubisoft
November: My Spanish Coach from Ubisoft
November: My Word Coach from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Catz 2 (working title) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Dogz 2 (working title) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Hamsterz Life 2 from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Horsez 2 from Ubisoft
November: Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 from Ubisoft
Dec. 4: Alvin and the Chipmunks from Brash Entertainment
Dec. 4: The Golden Compass™ from SEGA
Dec. 10: RIP: Death Volunteers™ from Telegames, Inc.
December: Diary Girl from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Jan. 15: Barnyard Blast from DSI Games
Jan. 21: Advance Wars®: Days of Ruin from Nintendo
Jan. 25: M&M’S® Kart Racing from DSI Games
Jan. 31: Command & Destroy from DSI Games
January: Miami Nights from Ubisoft
Feb. 4: Professor Layton and the Curious Village™ from Nintendo
Feb. 12: New Zealand Story Revolution from Ignition Entertainment
Feb. 15: Yamaha Supercross from DSI Games
Feb. 19: Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer from SEGA
Feb. 26: Bubble Bobble Double Shot from Ignition Entertainment
February: Imagine: Figure Skater from Ubisoft
February: Wild Petz Tigerz from Ubisoft
February: Assassin’s Creed from Ubisoft
March 4: Disney Friends from Disney Interactive Studios
March 29: Ultimate Card Games from Telegames, Inc.
March: Insecticide from Gamecock Media Group
March: My Life Coach from Ubisoft
Q1: Eco Creatures: Save the Forest from Majesco Entertainment
Q1: Polar Bowling from MumboJumbo
Q1: Slingo Quest from MumboJumbo
Q1: Tropix from MumboJumbo
Q1: Polar Golf from MumboJumbo
Q1: River King: Mystic Valley from Natsume Inc.
Q1: Harvest Moon DS Cute from Natsume Inc.
Q1: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games™ from SEGA

minha nossa, tanta coisinha boa. e ainda bem antes do natal
surpreendentemente (para mim) o mês de Dezembro é fraquissimo. em compensação Novembro vai ser glorioso

Em que continente? Battalion Wars II a 29 Outubro é muito bom.

" November: Petz: Catz 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Dogz 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft
November: Petz: Horsez 2 (name not final) from Ubisoft"

LOL, deve ser uma especie de um jogo velhíssimo que havia para pc.

CSI vai haver na wii, nada mal.

Última edição:
fica a dúvida. alguém que possa comparar algum jogo mais relevante com a data de lançamento conhecida para a europa para ver se bate certo, ou se será US

Entrevista a Perrin Kaplan

Sobre o espaço no cartão SD da Wii:

WN: Another issue that’s coming down the pipe as more and more content appears on Virtual Console and with Wii Ware coming out is the issue of space on the Wii. You can’t run stuff off of the SD card. It all has to be on the onboard memory. Are you looking at solutions to expand this?

PK: I think that Nintendo loves to have a really clean approach to what they’re doing, and the idea is to not have too much of a packrat syndrome, where you’ve got so much stuff stacked up that… you want to just have products that you’re actually going to continue to use. Virtual Console’s a really good idea. And it’s on the server, so one Chris Kohler purchases it, it’s always his. You can download it again. So it’s a matter of what do I want to play today. I think we also did the tradeoff: for the price, the size, the flexibility of the system, for us to do all kinds of things. Instead of having a huge box.

WN: At the same time, my memory is full. I went to download the Neo Geo games, and it’s like, “you need x blocks of memory.” So it’s like playing a puzzle game, and I have to look at all my memory and think, what do I not want anymore, okay, I’ll move it over here… And it’s a laborious process. There’s just no plans to change this right now?

PK: We’re always talking. But if your refrigerator’s full, you’ve got to pull something out and put something else back in. That’s just the normal issue of space. I mean, really, are you using every single thing on there?

Acerca do atraso do Super Smash na America e Japão:

Wired News: Okay. Super Smash Bros. just got delayed. What happened?

Perrin Kaplan: What did I just say to someone downstairs... I'm not calling it a delay. I'm calling it a Smash Bros. Perfection Program.

WN: Okay, go on.

PK: That's what they're going to do with it.

WN: But why did they? I mean, they've had a lot of time to work on this game, and it's a huge holiday title for Nintendo.

PK: So, when it launches, and you play it, I hope you'll call and tell me that it was worth it. You'll see.

E por último, uma resposta engraçada:lol::

WN: Do you see the Wii as having a shorter lifespan, now, than the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360?

PK: I don't know that the PS3 has a lifespan yet.

Fonte:Wired

THQ licenses Nintendo IP?
Confidential two-year agreement for Wii development

A form 8-K filed with the SEC today indicates that THQ entered into a confidential license agreement with Nintendo on October 12.

The form indicates that THQ has been granted "the right to use certain of Nintendo's intellectual property to develop, have developed, have manufactured, advertise, market and sell video game software for play on Wii until October 13, 2009 in all countries within the Western Hemisphere."

Nintendo is charging THQ a certain amount under its pricing schedule for the cost of manufacturing and a royalty for use of Nintendo's intellectual property.

Under the terms of the agreement, Nintendo also has the right to approve each game, including the game’s packaging, all printed materials distributed with the game and all marketing materials.

No mention was made of the specific Nintendo property involved in the license agreement, and representatives of Nintendo and THQ could not immediately be reached for comment.
Fonte: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=29715

Hmmmm... O que será?

Mais sobre isso:

Getting linked all over the Internet today is a story that points to an SEC filing by game publisher THQ, that says the publisher has licensed "intellectual property" from Nintendo.

Indeed they are. But the rabbit hole goes deeper! Other publishers that have licensed "intellectual property" from Nintendo include: every single publisher that has ever made a game that appeared on a Nintendo platform. But for some reason, this bog-standard agreement is being hyped up as "THQ enters confidential alliance with Nintendo and is going to make games featuring Nintendo characters! OMG!"

Nope. They're just renewing the same standard contract that lets them use Nintendo's confidential information about its hardware and business in the making of their own games.

UPDATE:
THQ confirmed this to GameDaily BIZ:

A THQ representative has informed GameDaily BIZ that the SEC filing is simply "referring to a standard renewal of our publishing agreement with Nintendo." He added, "We have similar agreements with all the hardware manufacturers."

So why the mention of certain Nintendo IP? The THQ rep claims that it's about things like the Nintendo seal, etc. It's "business as usual," he said.

Fonte: http://www.n4g.com/wii/News-75341.aspx

Esconderão alguma surpresa? Ou será só mesmo isto?

Última edição:
Não sei bem o que dizer sobre isso...

"in all countries within the Western Hemisphere...."

Isto quer dizer o quê? Que existe algum franchise da Nintendo que vai deixar de ser lançado no Japão? Que vão criar um franchise novo com base em uma ou mais personagens já existentes?

Acabei de ver que um dos estúdios que pertence à THQ é a Paradigm (comprado em 2006), a produtora do Pilotwings 64 - será que vai ser feito um Pilotwings para a Wii sob a égide da THQ?

Não sei bem o que dizer sobre isso...

"in all countries within the Western Hemisphere...."

Isto quer dizer o quê? Que existe algum franchise da Nintendo que vai deixar de ser lançado no Japão? Que vão criar um franchise novo com base em uma ou mais personagens já existentes?

Acabei de ver que um dos estúdios que pertence à THQ é a Paradigm (comprado em 2006), a produtora do Pilotwings 64 - será que vai ser feito um Pilotwings para a Wii sob a égide da THQ?
Não era nada mal pensado, nesse caso.

Reconheço que a primeira coisa que me veio à cabeça foi um Mario Smackdown ... erm... Punchout.

Back