[Wii] Hajime no Ippo/Victorious Boxers

Vai ser um jogão!! Como fã do anime e já farto de jogar os Victorious Boxers para a PS2, finalmente se pode fazer os golpes fantasticos e caracteristicos das personagens.

Ao que parece reponde bem aos movimentos e os efeitos e sons parece que estão bem razoáveis.
Vamos lá ver se isto sai cá na Europa ou nos USA, visto que os 2 anteriores foram, para alem de que, sendo na Wii as probabilidades aumentam.

Aconcelho a ver o site oficial, onde mostra alguns videos tipo tutorial, onde se ve os movimentos, tipo de golpes, algumas sequencias de golpes especiais de cada, etc.

Gosto bastante de Hajime no Ippo, seria bom que o jogo saísse bom. :)

Não conhecia este sistema e devo dizer que antes de ver isto era mais um céptico em relação às capacidades de diversão da Wii. Mas após ver este vídeo, sinto-me muito mais inclinado para adquirir a consola e quando o Hajime no Ippo saír em Portugal adquiri-lo também.

Adorei!

LOL dá para jogar com os gaijos do anime... nenhum deles era mto pesado parece-me.

Eu ainda me lembro quando a séria dava no canal panda em espanhol com o nome "EL Campeon"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Promete vir a ser um jogaço :D

Só dá para jogar com lingrinhas? :| Não vi um unico gajo no video com ar de peso pesado!
É que o Ippo é Featherweight (máximo ~58 Kilos), como tal só luta com pessoas que se inserem na mesma categoria. Depois há o Takamura que não vi nos vídeos, que é Middleweight (~73 Kilos).

Mas pronto os Japoneses não vão muito acima disso, acho que já um middleweight é raro para eles.

Claro que eles não iam aumentar os bonecos de prepósito só para ficar ao gosto de cada um.
É um jogo que segue a história do anime, provavelemnte se houvesse a continuação do manga ( o anime acaba com o Titulo de Featherweight of Japan, já no manga aquilo continua ate á luta pelo Titulo Mundial, não só o Ippo como o Takamura ) que diga-se, não é nenhum lingrinhas :lol:
O unico que eles podiam inclui de "peso-pesado" seria o urso com o qual o Takamura se debateu :P

A ver vamos, mas esta é uma compra certa se chegar á Europa, tal vai ser a diversão a dar porrada.

Excelente o video, parece ter uma jogabilidade muito boa, tipo um wii boxing do wii sports mas muito melhorado, so nao compro por 2 razoes, uma nao gosto deste tipo de jogos e duas ja tenho uma longa lista de jogos a comprar.

o Dumpsey Roll parece tar a loucura :D

tenho o Victorious Boxer 1 e 2, mas n me parece que este seja port (mesmo nos gráficos). A ver se melhoram a forma de contar a historia (e metem fmv ou algo decente), e metem outros modos de jogos para n tornar o jogo tão repetitivo.

Nintendo Power deste mês:

Victorius Boxers: Revolutions, a game based on a long running manga,
tapes up its knuckles and enters the ring with American gamers.

Few manga fans in the US are clamoring for a Wii game based on Hajime no Ippo by Jyoji Morikawa, but that’s exactly what they’re going to get come September. Sometimes translated as Fighting Spirit, the comic and anime follow the story of Ippo Makunouchi, a nice guy with an iron jaw and the burning desire to become Japan’s featherweight champion. After a critically well received PS2 title appeared in the US in 2001, the franchise vanished of the radar (a sequel was never released here). Now Xseed Game’s Victorious Boxers: Revolution will come out swingingwith a story based fighting game taht uses an over the shoulder perspective (the boxer you control is semitransparent). The character models sport a cool, hand-drawn look that makes the game seem like the pages of a manga have come to life.

Bom... confirmado para a América, Europa... não sei não.

Preview do 1Up:

Previews: Victorious Boxers
Slugging it out with a bit of finesse?

When Wii Sports was released as a pack-in game for Nintendo's motion-sensing console, many gamers quickly found favorites among the simple minigames. Now that Wii is a hit, developers are incorporating those minigames into stand-alone titles, like Victorious Boxers: Revolution. This sports game improves on the graphics of Wii Sports, with cel-shaded anime characters instead of simple Miis, but the controls still aren't in perfect shape for a game that tries to capture the basic motion of throwing a punch.

Revolution is the latest in a series of games inspired by the anime Fighting Spirit (or Hajime no Ippou in Japanese), but most people outside of Japan will probably be more interested in the graphics and gameplay than the license...though it does afford the ample roster. There are 25 characters to choose from, many of which must be unlocked in Story Mode before they are playable in Sparring Mode. A bit disappointingly, the boxers generally perform the same way, with a few sporting distinguishing hairstyles or intimidating sneers in addition to bonus costumes and special moves.

The game doesn't have the realism and accuracy of a series like Fight Night, but the colorful and expressive boxers still relate information about their status through their stances and animation. Champs stagger and noses bleed, but there's very little realistic violence for a game that is all about beating people up. When you get knocked down, your character's remaining stamina will determine whether you can get up again before the count of 10.

There are multiple control options, and you could just as easily play this one from the couch with the classic controller instead of working up a sweat in "swing mode." But if you do get in the ring with swing mode, you move the Wii Remote and Nunchuck to perform jabs, hooks, and uppercuts, while holding both triggers to block. The game records every landed punch at the end of each round, which is helpful because it's hard to tell if you're winning or losing in the midst of the action.

Going a few rounds with Victorious Boxers feels like it provides a good workout -- but that's not to say that you're getting a one-on-one session with a professional trainer. It's more of the frantic motions that are the Wii version of button mashing, but the multiplayer mode will probably draw in non-gamers and lead to some exciting living room championships. We're still waiting for a lifelike boxing simulation on Wii, but until then, Victorious Boxers: Revolution seems like casual fun.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3162467

Impressões do Joystiq:

With a projected late-September U.S. release, Wii-only Victorious Boxers: Revolution dukes it out for the best Wii sports title. I recently played a nearly complete localization of the June-released Japanese original, and Victorious Boxers is clearly different than Wii Sports Boxing. While Americans may think the manga art-style should appeal mostly to kids, the animation and physicality are viciously pitched to an older crowd. You're not trying to bowl over your opponent with kindness after all.

The boxing mechanics were harder to gauge than the catchy art. I relied on the two-fisted, motion-only control scheme, although the game offers five other ways to play. After a lot of wild flailing, I felt like I had a general sense of my character. But I never felt like my swings were perfectly interpreted. Hopefully, after an hour or two, players will learn how to move. But while Victorious Boxers easily held my interest, I couldn't predict if this will be a perfect translation between physical moves and game action.

I first noticed the Victorious Boxers art, animation, and style. The game looks sharp and clear in widescreen 480p. All of the characters and backgrounds are bold. (The long-running game is based on an animated, Japanese TV property, Fighting Spirit.) In-game animation and visuals excel, selling the boxing experience.

Victorious Boxers ditches the health-meter dynamic of other fighting games, instead forcing players to keep track of their wobble, blood, and bruises to gauge stamina. And the intense swings, knock-downs, and connections are far more adult-oriented than Wii Boxing. Instant replays looked exciting, sometimes making me cringe, just like real boxing. The T-rating is pushed to its hottest.

Players choose between six control schemes to work through the single-player story. You begin with access to a few boxers, but eventually unlock 25 characters for use in the single- or multiplayer game. Players swing with their fists in the primary control mode while occasionally pushing buttons to activate super punches. A secondary swing-mode steers the boxer with the analog stick, but otherwise uses the punching motion. Two pointing schemes use the Wiimote to target opponents and buttons to attack. And even the Classic Controller and GameCube gamepads are supported, for motion-free boxing.

I swung with one of the basic, motion schemes and had a hard time steering my boxer. I had to point the controllers forward to move ahead, but if I held my hands up to defend, the game thought I was trying to backpedal. (Unlike Wii Boxing, one of the buttons activates defense, so my motion was habit, not necessity.) I got more used to the system but never had clear control over the hooks and uppercuts; my style relied on jabs and flailing.

After more time, maybe the motion controls will feel better, or maybe steering the boxer with the thumbstick will be the best method. I had fun swinging against other journalists in two-player bouts, especially because of the great art and animation. But I'll have to spend more time playing before conclusively deciding if any of the control schemes -- hopefully the swinging ones -- trump Wii Boxing's flailing-but-fun approach. Look for XSeed's fighting game at the end of September.
Fonte: http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/12/joystiq-impressions-victorious-boxers-revolution/

Gostei dos detalhes, que se encontram no anime, em relação ao efeito pós-golpe! As vozes não estão nada más não e pelos vistos, os controlos é só preciso praticar.
Há alguma data em concreto para quando sai o jogo, para além de fins de Setembro como foi mencionado?

Só ouvi 20 de Novembro para a América, para a Europa não sei de nada :X

Review AMN:

Victorious Boxers: Revolution is just the kind of game the Wii was made for. It’s surprisingly fun and easy to play, provided you skip the cut-scenes. Just grab a copy, invite some friends over, and waste more than a few afternoons mastering the sweet boxing science — Japanese style. Just don’t expect it to the be the definitively boxing game for the Wii, but rather think of it as a solid game to hold you over until that game comes out.

-> http://wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=11001

Anunciado para a Europa: (28 de Março)

Release Date 28th March 2008
Website www.ubi.com/uk
Formats Nintendo Wii™

Enjoy several rounds with your friends or play through the deep and compelling Story Mode as you follow the story of Ippo Makunouchi, a high school student who is bullied by his classmates, while he tries to rise to the top of the professional boxing ranks.

Key Features:

Live a realistic boxing experience in first person view:
- Your boxing moves are replicated on the screen

Choose among 3 different control modes:
- Swing Mode: very realistic
- Pointer Mode: very precise
- Classic Controller Mode : easy to play

Improve your boxing skills:
- Battle your way up the ranks through the Story Mode to claim the Pro Boxing Championship

Enjoy the Sparring Mode with your friends:
- Variety of adjustable settings : number of rounds or KO limits

Unlock and choose your fighter among 25 different boxers:
- Each of them has his own devastating special moves

Discover a variety of stages:
- 10 different rings, from the local boxing gyms to the Las Vegas Arena

Developer: Grand Prix
Fonte: http://www.gamespress.com/release.asp?c=w%09%C8i%B5 (press release)

Back