Wii Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (EA)

Crrash

Power Member
http://gonintendo.com/?p=17262

We’ve created a brand-new, gesture-based magic system, which has really changed and enhanced the experience of casting magic. Instead of pressing buttons to fire off specific spells, we use each console’s unique controls. So if you want to use “depulso” to push an object away from you, you press the right analog stick forward on the 360 and PS2, you push the Sixaxis controller away from you on the PS3, and, of course, you flick your “wand” away from you on the Wii. To ignite an object, you rapidly push the right analog back and forward, or slide the Sixaxis or Wii Remote from side to side as though you were lighting a match. In combat we use similar gestures for attacking and defensive spells, but also ensure they represent the action—to cast a knockback jinx you tap up on the analog stick, or shove them backward with the Sixaxis or Wii Remote. And each spell you find is upgraded as you discover secrets in the world.

não sei se gosto, tava à espera de usar o pointer para isso... lembram-se do Ron nunca acertar no movimento certo e assim falhar com toda a magia que tentava (ou algo do genero, não me lembro bem dos filmes :P)? Tipo se magia funcionasse de uma maneira tão simples como neste jogo até o neville não teria problemas

Não é que este jogo figure na minha lista de prioridades, mas tenho de admitir que a ideia é original e interessante, ou pelo menos tenta fugir do típico apontar para executar acção/abanar para acções específicas/rodar para mover o personagem.
Agora vamos ver é se funciona mesmo.

Acho bastante mais interessante teres uma dificuldade rápidamente ultrapassável de fazeres movimento certo, tal como nos filmes, do que simplesmente fazer o jogo mais difícil.

A sensação de satisfação é outra. Falo claro da versão wii, parece-me um bocado ridículo o uso do sixaxis, pois não me parece dar jeito nenhum, mas de certeza que terá uma opção tradicional

fogo não sei se é da qualidade de video mas os graficos parecem-me nada maus (comparado com o resto que nos andam a dar)! isto é um port de que versão do Harry Potter? ou é feito só para wii?
acho é que podiam ter feito melhor com os controlos da magia, mas tambem não está mal.

se vou comprar? provavelmente não, ainda não compreo nenhum harry potter e acho que tambem não vai ser desta

fogo não sei se é da qualidade de video mas os graficos parecem-me nada maus (comparado com o resto que nos andam a dar)!

Finalmente vejo um jogo Wii com stencil shadows...
A ver vamos se a partir de agora aproveitam melhor o hardware da Wii.

Mas o que eu mais gostei foi a utilização do wiimote, parece ser um jogo bem conseguido, o puxar da mesa e andar para ali a rodar no ar e outras possibilidades deve ser porreiro.

Última edição:
Review do IGN:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is my favorite videogame yet based on the ridiculously popular franchise. It is by far the most immersive journey to Hogwarts to date thanks to the realization of a truly enormous, often-beautiful world that is wholly connected without any load times and also thanks to new Wii remote controls that effectively enable you to use Nintendo's controllers as Harry's wand. The adventure itself is filled with characters and locations Potter fans will know and it features both original missions and objectives and cut-scenes that cinematically mirror those from the movie. Frankly, there is a lot to do and see and if you're at all interested in this series, you will undoubtedly be entertained for many, many hours to come.

There is, though, unfortunately, a "but." For all of its accomplishments, The Order of the Phoenix has faults, too. Controlling Harry through the world feels sluggish, the framerate is sluggish, and the game is loaded with fetch quests that may turn some people off. Also, it is heavier on exploration and puzzling than it is pure action, so if you're expecting a constant stream of opponents to duel with, think again.

For me, this is one of those games whose faults are ultimately lesser than its strengths. I actually do sometimes become frustrated with the camera or the fact that my Marauder's Map footprints clumsily lead Harry, Ron and Hermione to some locations, but I find myself having a lot of fun with the complete package anyway. As a fan of the franchise, the school that EA has created is intoxicating, and you will want to explore its every nook and cranny, a feat that would surely take Dumbledore himself a considerable amount of time. I've rated The Order of the Phoenix 7.8 on Wii because it is a good game with some issues, but I suspect die-hard fans will be able to look past the inadequacies and embrace the accomplishments. If you like Harry Potter at all, give it a try.
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/798/798713p2.html

Review do 1Up:

Does the motion control work? Absolutely. Granted, casting spells with the Wii Remote isn't a perfect affair, but the interactive nature easily pushes the Wii version above the others, despite its higher-resolution console brothers. Pulling off spells is simple; they're assigned to only a handful of motions that produce different kinds of spells depending on the context. Waving the Wii-mote in a circle during combat, for example, does not produce the same spell when interacting with the environment. There's plenty of compensation for screwups, which sometimes backfires when the game assumes you're waving up while clearly gesturing down. You cast most spells using the Remote exclusively, with a few exceptions. In the case of Wingardium Leviosa, which levitates objects off the ground, the gesture involves flicking both the Wii-mote and Nunchuk. It's an awkward request, a constant annoyance, and completely unnecessary; the Nunchuk motion was only thrown in for the sake of giving it something to do other than using the analog to move Harry.

(...)

The experiment is a success and testament to the fact that EA really has been spending more time crafting these games as the movies and books become more ambitious. If Half-Blood Prince produces the same leap in concept as we've seen here, Potter fans will really be in for something.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3160571

Ando a jogar o jogo e estou a gostar bastante. O problema maior é a camera, que preferia uma ao estilo hp 1,2,3 do pc, mas com o tempo habituamos-nos. Gráficamente parece-me idêntico a versão ps2, mas estão agradáveis. Também é pena não ter a lingua portuguesa (ao menos tem legendas), talvez a nova versão já traga. Ao que me pareceu tbm não é muito grande embora tenha muitos mini tasks e mini jogos.

Gosto dos controlos, são muitos mais interactivos que as versoes ps3/xbox/pc.

Pareceu-me uma excelente compra, até porque sempre gostei do harry potter e vi o filme e li o livro desta versão. Recomendo.

Última edição:
Back