[Wii] I am Alive

Serginho33

Power Member
I Am Alive taking a more ‘realistic approach’

From what we’ve heard, I Am Alive is coming to the Wii. I still don’t believe it, but I’ll run with it for now. The following blurb comes from
“We want to take this realistic approach to enlarge the genre, because it’s much more universal. We’ve been shifting from classic survival horror from back in 2001 with Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare, and we started to introduce disaster aspect with Cold Fear… Now we are moving to a more realistic approach to survival, and that’s what we want to renew and bring with this new game.” - Guillaume Gouraud, DarkWorks
It’s definitely an appealing idea. Something that takes survival more seriously than something like Lost in Blue!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=52915#comments

Não conhecia este jogo...o que é isto??

O I Am Alive vêm prá Wii ?

Tanto quanto sei, este jogo passa-se depois de um terramoto em Chicago, és um sobrevivente e têm Zombies...
Ubisoft's I Am Alive is set in a Chicago ravaged by one hell of an earthquake. You're playing a survivor, and...we dont know much more than that. What we can guess, though, is that zombies and other assorted hellspawn will be kept to a minimum, as the game will be "a more realistic approach to survival"
patricealive.jpg

ignorem o tipo no fundo

EDIT: Vi agora que é rumor, podem esquecer, duvido muito que venha para a Wii

Última edição:
hmm duvido que a Ubisoft assim de repente lance isso na Wii!

Já tiveram oportunidades mais acessíveis de anunciar jogos também para a Wii e não o fizeram e agora não me parece que isto seja verdade...

Back