Wii Ju-on: The Grudge (Feelplus)

acabo de ver essa boxart na Kotaku ... a sério ... que idiota achou que esse subtitulo, essa imagem, e esse quote seriam bons para um jogo de horror?

Eu pensava que nós recebiamos sempre a boxart boa, a original, a japonesa... porque que tiveram de mudar? porque que insistem em mudar boxart para ser "mais apelativo aos gostos do oeste"???

Última edição:
Péssimo branding; se estivessemos a falar de um franchise sem nome é uma coisa... mas estamos a falar de um The Grudge, pode ter a capa horripilante à vontade e será reconhecido por isso.

Hmm, não sei porque mas esse game poderia estar mais apelativo graficamente, mas também não poderei entrar nesse assunto...até porque Silent Hill 1 é mítico e mais assustador devido aos "ranhosos" gráficos ^^.

Hmm The Calling, parece muito mais aliciante, como survival horror...até porque a capa do ju-on se for essa!!! Jasus...assusta qualquer um de comprar LOL.

Hmm estive a ver agora outro trailer e deparei-me com este.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPylVVFGlJQ

E no final a capa não tem nada haver!!! O_o...weird!

Cumprs

Última edição:
Versão Hardcore!!!

33lku1i.jpg

(Espero quer ninguém fique ofendido :p)

Última edição:
Entrevista:

Why is Ju-On: The Grudge labeled as a haunted house simulator?

Ken Berry:
That is because we did not want this game to be mistaken for a survival horror type of game. There is no combat, and basically, the game is designed to just give you quick and multiple scares. So it forgoes any deep story-telling elements and complicated controls just so that anyone can jump right in and hopefully within a minute or so, they're jumping out of their seat. This game is sort of weird, saying that a Mature-rated game is supposed to be a pick and play game, but that is how we see this game. You can play it, and it's fun getting scared, but it's even more fun handing the controller to somebody else and watching them get scared.

Does the game include elements from the earlier movies, or is it based on The Grudge specifically?

KB:
I'm not too familiar with the movies myself. I do know that the original writer and director of Ju-On did help oversee the development process of the game. It takes place in the same general universe where once you get the curse, anybody you come in contact with, especially your family, is cursed. That is sort of the plotline of this game where one person is cursed, and then the rest of their family is cursed. So you're basically playing the game from five different viewpoints, of different members of the same family.

If the Vitality Sensor gets released, do you think that would be a good peripheral for Ju-On?

KB:
I would have to know what it does first. I saw that E3 presentation, and I still wasn't clear what exactly it does, but I think Ju-On would be a good fit for it.
Fonte: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/specialArt.cfm?artid=19928

ya..grande jogo!

"Simulator is bad. The graphics are bad, the presentation is bad, and the gameplay is bad. In fact, it's all so bad the game actually ends up being terrible."

"You're assigned a character at the start of each episode, and these people have the motor skills of a person recovering from a stroke. You can barely turn your head, and each and every step is a slow and monumental effort."

:joker:

Alguém a jogar isto? O jogo de facto assusta se estivermos a jogar num ambiente calmo e escuro, mas o motion control é muito mauzinho. Será que há alguma calibração em menus do jogo que me tenham escapado?

Até agora não percebi muito bem o que o jogo tem de desafiante, mas também só fiz o primeiro nivel. Basicamente andei para cima e para baixo a apanhar chaves e abrir portas, nada mais. Só posso andar e usar o A para interagir com objectos, o que me faz recear que o jogo seja todo nesta linha...

ya..grande jogo!

"Simulator is bad. The graphics are bad, the presentation is bad, and the gameplay is bad. In fact, it's all so bad the game actually ends up being terrible."

"You're assigned a character at the start of each episode, and these people have the motor skills of a person recovering from a stroke. You can barely turn your head, and each and every step is a slow and monumental effort."

:joker:

LOOL de facto as pontuacoes para o jogo sao assustadoras...

Já percebi o porquê de só custar 15€ na game. lol.

A boxart é miserável. Parece um jogo para bebés.

Alguém o tem aqui? Considerei a compra mas não sei não

Back