[Wii] Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Namco Bandai)

Video demo da versão japonesa: muito extensa, nota-se um jogo muito polido, bastante bonito, tem lá o bichinho a gritar Mario Galaxy por todo o lado :p... só não gosto é da sombra (bolinha :mad:).

Este se vier para a Europa vem direito para a minha colecção (não joguei o original), transpira old-school ;).

Comparação PSone/Wii:

klonoa-20090116013711286_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013735972_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013708864_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013737082_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013709802_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013731410_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013706411_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013732551_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013707271_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013733629_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013708099_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013734769_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013710583_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013728051_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013705505_640w.jpg

klonoa-20090116013730316_640w.jpg

Eu agora pergunto assim...não valia mais a Namco ter investido o dinheiro num jogo totalmente novo em 2D?! Porque mais ports porquê?! Why!!! LOL
Se duvidas houvessem... Isto nao é um port de forma alguma ou feitio... (é um remake do zero) E tem esforço, que todos fossem assim.

Porque é que foram para este? porque como eles disseram querem fortalecer o franchise, a Namco não os deixa fazer o Klonoa 3 e o ultimo jogo saiu há anos (e para outra plataforma) como tal, fizeram o Klonoa para começar a "montar o prédio".

O objectivo final é o Klonoa 3, e de qualquer forma... tanta gente que não jogou o Klonoa 1.

EDIT: Videos:

-> http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventu...17/klonoa-gameplay-movie-3?tag=videos;title;1

Se duvidas houvessem... Isto nao é um port de forma alguma ou feitio... (é um remake do zero) E tem esforço, que todos fossem assim.

Porque é que foram para este? porque como eles disseram querem fortalecer o franchise, a Namco não os deixa fazer o Klonoa 3 e o ultimo jogo saiu há anos (e para outra plataforma) como tal, fizeram o Klonoa para começar a "montar o prédio".

O objectivo final é o Klonoa 3, e de qualquer forma... tanta gente que não jogou o Klonoa 1.

EDIT: Videos:

-> http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventu...17/klonoa-gameplay-movie-3?tag=videos;title;1

Exactamente isto não é um port mas sim um remake, e eu como nunca joguei devo comprar se sair cá. :p

Entrevista:

We're very glad to see Klonoa getting the revival treatment. He's an excellent, if under-appreciated, mascot style character. How does the Wii version differ from the port that appeared on the NamCollection in 2005?

Hideo Yoshizawa:
I believe Klonoa is a product that is truly supported by its fans. I receive fan letters even today. NamCollection used the version released in 1997, but this new iteration is a re-master that fully uses the Wii functions.

This will single-handedly drive the price down on the extremely rare, original PlayStation version of the game. For collectors, this is good/bad news, depending on how you look at it, but for gamers who simply wanted to play this game all these years, it's a godsend. Are you happy to bring Klonoa back into the spotlight?

HY:
The PlayStation version aimed to have the best technology and mechanics at that time, and I believed we accomplished that. We're happy that we are able to bring the world we imagined in the original version into the technology and mechanics that we have today.

Klonoa on PS1 was a rare platformer that innovated without being derivative of the Mario series, while also featuring solid new game mechanics. How much effort did you put in to creating something new, yet familiar so platformer fans would immediately enjoy this game?

HY:
At that time, I believed controls that could be used both to move and attack would create a new gameplay element. Also, since a lot of action games followed Mario's example, I forbid the team from using those basic controls such as stepping on enemies. We were initially thinking of using three buttons for the controls: one to throw forward, one to place the enemy in front of the character and one to jump. However, the tempo was not as smooth as imagined. After a lot of trial and error, we decided upon the two button control scheme currently used for the game.

In the Wii version Klonoa gains a new whirlwind attack, which dizzies his enemies. How much does this alter the balance of the gameplay, and why was it added? Did you feel the original game was lacking something, or was it to give fans of the original something new to try?

HY:
We were thinking of new Wii-specific motion control features to put in, but since the game balance of Klonoa was already fixed with the PlayStation version, putting in new features would destroy that game balance. Taking that into consideration, we ended up with Klonoa's whirlwind attack that will slow the enemies' speed. This new feature will help players who have difficulty responding timely to enemies.

The game's final level truly puts all of the skills you learned in the earlier levels to the test, and while it's challenging, it's never frustrating. You should be proud of having implemented such a gracious learning curve, considering you're responsible for the original hardcore action game, Ninja Gaiden.

HY:
When I made Ninja Gaiden, the majority of our audience were only hardcore gamers, so difficult and challenging games were demanded. However, the gaming audience began to widen. Considering this change, Klonoa was aimed to become a game that can be enjoyed by a wide range of people. Even though there may be very difficult but fun placements of enemies scattered throughout, we tried not putting in too many challenging ideas that will stop the player's progression. In that sense, the difficult ideas that we couldn't put in the game are condensed in the extra vision that you will be able to play after clearing the main story.

The Reverse Mode, in which you play the levels in reverse, is an interesting idea. Is it a nod to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, which featured a similar idea, and how hard was it getting it to work. Did you have to move some things around to get it right?

HY
: What we basically did was to reverse all the data from left to right so it didn't take as much time as we had assumed. It was easy to create but it feels fresh and new when you play it.

One of the most surprising elements of Klonoa is that the ending is surprisingly bittersweet. I recall getting teary-eyed. What was your inspiration for taking this angle with the plot?

HY
: I wanted to construct the story similar to a fairytale. If a child were to play this game, they would probably see it only as an adventure story, but an adult would understand the pain the characters are feeling. It takes on a different story depending on the age of the person experiencing it.

On that note, the follow-up Klonoas on WonderSwan, GBA, and PS2 seemed very lighthearted by comparison to the somber ending of the original Klonoa. Was this to move things more in line with Mario's ever cheerful vibe, to capture more consumers?

HY:
Since WonderSwan and GBA versions were sub-stories, I made them into little stories that used dreams as a motif. Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil has a different story and maybe people who finished the original Klonoa noticed it. The ending of Lunatea's Veil used the original Klonoa's ending as the motif.

Klonoa Works: Does this team exist perpetually, creating Klonoa games, or does it disband occasionally to work on other stuff, and regroup when a new Klonoa game is desired?

HY:
We regroup whenever desired.

While you guys have created a Klonoa-themed volleyball game (PS1), you've resisted the urge thus far of doing a kart-racer. Well done! Has that idea ever been proposed, and what other genres can you see Klonoa venturing into?

HY:
It is a goal of mine to make a Klonoa game in several genres, but we have nothing planned as of now.

Will we ever see a port of the Klonoa game for WonderSwan in any form? Or were the GBA games close enough for your tastes?

HY:
For now, we don't have anything planned, but I believe the WonderSwan version is a superb action puzzle game and I really want to remake it.

Will we ever see an all-new, next-gen Klonoa game? Does Namco's continued revival of the older games mean they're still supporting the franchise? Klonoa's game mechanics seem like it could lend itself to some Shadow of the Colossus-style vertical challenges.

HY:
We currently don't have anything planned, but I'm hoping we will be able to come up with a new Klonoa game.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=1&cId=3172337&p=

EDIT1: Klonoa Developer Blog:

Hello everyone, my name is Hideo Yoshizawa. This will be a short introduction as to who I am before we start to explore the upcoming Wii game Klonoa through future entries in this blog. My current involvement with Klonoa is Producer, although my work with Klonoa franchise started back in the nineties where I was the R&D producer and director for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile which was released in North America in 1998 for PlayStation. Klonoa was the 10th game that I had a major involvement with. It is a memorable title as it demanded all the knowledge I had at the time.

klonoa-20090219011816928-000.jpg

My work with Namco started in 1992. Before then I was working as a director at TECMO for nine years where I directed games such as "Mighty Bomb Jack" and "Ninja Gaiden", both released on the NES. Perhaps some people may know me from there.

Because of my experience with action games, I was invited to work at Namco to make the first original action game on the PlayStation. I remember really pondering on ideas as I was very enthusiastic about making a new type of game that never existed before. Klonoa is a product that underwent many revisions during development to make sure the tempo of the action, enemies’ reaction and the flow of the story as fascinating as it could be. Through everyone’s hard work, I believe Klonoa was one of the best games available when it was released.

klonoa-20090219011814678-000.jpg

"Create something that never existed" and "surprise gamers all over the world" are goals that I have always had within me and this mantra has not changed over the 25 years I have been involved with developing games. Before I go on, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who have enjoyed my games, making Ninja Gaiden and Klonoa such successes as both are still highly regarded in the industry.

klonoa-20090219011811693-000.jpg

I hope fans of Klonoa, and those who are still unfamiliar with the series will continue to visit this blog. I will be updating with new content every two weeks until the game launches. Over the next few months I would like to talk about several topics including Klonoa’s original concept, all the great improvements and additions that will be in the new Wii remake as well as the emotions behind the efforts of making Klonoa on the PlayStation and the Wii version.

klonoa-20090219011807912-000.jpg

Please feel free to post questions in the comments section. Look forward to future posts and the release of the game!
Fonte: http://blogs.ign.com/NB_Klonoa/2009/02/19/113068/

EDIT2: Mais uma Blog Entry:

The Concept of the Original
The Outlook of Klonoa’s World

“A man, who suddenly and for some reason became a ceramic robot-like doll, starts his adventure to regain his former self”

When I was assigned to create an action game on the PlayStation, my first idea was based on the above quote. This initial concept had an epoch-making plot, but as we started working on the development plan, the PlayStation market was booming and a lot of software was being released. As I was looking at other products I realized that there were many dark and serious games. I came to the conclusion that I needed to make something that doesn’t exist in the world and decided to change the entire game except for the basic gameplay system. Also at that moment, I had recalled something that I had written while ago: “expand on dreams”. This led to the decision to create Phantomile “a world where something real exists but in different shapes,” like a house shaped as a tree berry. Soon after, the game’s basic structure was defined. We then started drafting different characters designs and finally decided on Klonoa.

Early on, days were filled with meetings with our 3D artists to come up with ideas related to the settings of the world. At the same time, the gameplay systems, traps and mechanisms were designed as they all related to the plot. It was important that the team was allowed to contribute their creative ideas, and we came up with inventive ways to merge the different suggestions from our programmers to the sound staff.

2-1_021.jpg

Even after all this time, I still get the feeling that there are people who hastily think Klonoa is designed for kids only just by looking at the graphics, and its comical, cute enemy characters. But that idea is WRONG. While we wanted to keep it simple enough for casual gamers to have fun, we still wanted to offer gameplay that would also satisfy fans of action games as well. I bet that after you’ve played through the game, you will be able to execute dynamic moves that will make casual fans wonder how you pulled them off. For the hardcore fans, don’t worry; we have a stage ready for advanced players once they’ve cleared the game.

The Story of Klonoa
The part of development which I was really picky about was the story of Klonoa. At the time, stories in action games were used simply as a guide to show players the main objective. In many games, the story was simplistically boiled down to “The princess has been kidnapped. Please save her”, “Yes Sir!”, “Go save the world”, “I will Sire!” I just wasn’t satisfied with that and would anyone really say “Yes sir, I will sir!” when they’re told to go save the princess or the world? It’s more likely that they would ask, “Why me? I mean, why am I different from everyone else?” I think there should be a legitimate motive to go out on an adventure. Characters should have their own reasons and aspirations. All of those details need to be connected to the gameplay in some way.

Interestingly enough during that time I had doubts, well, actually more dissatisfaction about games because so many of them used stories as means to increase the tension.

I know that there is a general feeling within the gaming industry of wanting to make games more movie-like. I was one of them and I used to make games like that (such as Ninja Gaaiden). I soon realized that the more movie-like a game became, the more it turned into a movie. That said, I was a little bit troubled by the contradiction between the feeling of wanting to make a movie-like game and the recognition that games aren’t movies. In time, I started to wonder if it would be possible to create a story that only a game could tell, a story that a movie wouldn’t be able to portray, a story that could only exist as a game. With that in mind, the opening and ending scenes of Klonoa came to me.

2-2_014.jpg

This story of Klonoa is similar in structure to a fairy tale. It is suitable for children as an adventure tale, yet there is enough depth to the story for adults. If you played the game as a child, you probably just felt it was a fun game. However, when you play it again as an adult, I think you will find an added layer to the story that you didn’t notice before.

Allow me to insert a brief synopsis. One day, Klonoa comes across the same spectacles as in his dream. Although he goes out on an adventure out of curiosity, he is thrown into his destiny. The first half of the game is an adventurous journey fueled by Klonoa’s curiosity. However, after a certain event, the second half becomes much more serious. The game’s latter half deals with fate, as the plot of Ghadius, the King of Darkness, and the secret maneuvers of his servant, Joker, slowly unveil a mystery long forgotten by the people of Phantomile for more than 3000 years. Last but not least, there is the touching ending which should have players reaching for the closest box of tissue.

I hope everyone who plays the game will become absorbed by Klonoa’s world from the moment they hit start all the way until the ending. In addition, after you have completed the game and found all its secrets please try playing it again. You will find interesting areas you probably didn’t notice before. Enjoy!!!
Fonte: http://blogs.ign.com/NB_Klonoa/2009/03/05/114258/

Última edição:
Imagens:

72852993.jpg

101e.jpg

130.jpg

119.jpg

121.jpg

126.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

122.jpg

113.jpg

115.jpg

Confirmado para a Europa:

Namco Bandai Games Europe announced today that Klonoa will be available in Europe for Wii in 2009. Klonoa’s long-awaited return offers vibrant graphics, motion control and new secrets to discover in this update to the series’ debut adventure. Highly revered as one of the best platform games of the past 10 years, Klonoa will ignite Wii owners’ imaginations with addictive gameplay, exciting stages and a memorable story.

Help Klonoa save Phantomile, a land formed by the dreams of its inhabitants, and recently besieged by an unknown evil. Klonoa’s breathtaking journey takes him through a series of increasingly difficult stages across multiple kingdoms as he strives to save his friends and homeland. Throughout his quest, Klonoa is aided by his friend Hewpoe, a benevolent spirit who resides in the ring from which Klonoa is able to fire his Wind Bullet. The Wind Bullet gives Klonoa the ability to grab and inflate his enemies and use them to his advantage.

With a simple move of the Wii Remote Klonoa can throw captured enemies to break obstacles, uncover hidden items or defeat other enemies. Klonoa can also use any enemy he is holding to perform a double jump which allows him to reach high ledges or jump across large pits. By moving the Nunchuk, Klonoa can use his whirlwind to slowdown approaching enemies. In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controls, Klonoa offers a wide range of control options for any style of play, including Wii Remote only, Classic Controller and the Nintendo GameCube controller.

For more information on Klonoa, please visit: http://www.namcobandaigames.com.

Mais uma Blog Entry:

Remakes

When we began the Wii remake of Klonoa we started with the Water Kingdom, Jugpot. Our goal was to see how much we could portray expressions of light and water. It took about two months and our first impression when we saw it was, "It looks very beautiful!" A kingdom with transparent water abundantly overflowing! The representation of Klonoa looking distorted when he goes behind the waterfall! The shimmer of the water surface surrounding the univalve shell shaped castle! In seeing this, we felt that the remake was very meaningful and started working on Forlock, the Tree Village. Here, we were able to duplicate the landscape we imagined in our minds when making the framework of the original. For example, the sunshine falling onto the leaves in the forest and the shadows of the waving trees…

klonoa-20090319024718699-000.jpg

Regarding the controls, our aim for Klonoa was to make the game fun just by controlling the character. We also wanted an analog feel throughout the game, for example speeding up Klonoa a bit when a flat road becomes a downhill slope, or by combining jumps, shots and double jumps with certain timings to transition into various actions. I felt that the original’s controls were quite strict for first-time video game players. For this title, we are aiming for a game that both casual and hardcore players will enjoy so I made some adjustments to parts of the game that were a bit unfriendly to beginners. Changes to the controls include extending the wind bullet’s shots and enlarging the hit boxes for the wind bullet to catch the enemy. We also lengthened the amount of time Klonoa is in the air flapping his ears and allowed him to rise a little bit more at the very end of this move.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile's story dialogue was presented in a fictional Phantomile language. However, for the remake we added English voiceovers. Players will be able to select which voices they would rather hear (english or gibberish Phantomile language). One reason I enjoy the Phantomile voices is because I envisioned Klonoa being a representation of the player in the game world. When the player is forced to read what Klonoa is saying on screen through subtitles, it gives the effect as if the player is thinking the exact same thing.

Up to this point I’ve been talking about the refinements from the original, but now I’d like to talk about the new features. Some long-time fans may notice that Klonoa is wearing an updated costume. I felt the original design made in 1997 looked a little old for present times. Therefore I asked Mr. Arai, Klonoa’s original character designer, to redesign Klonoa as he would look today. Mr. Arai himself will be talking about the character design in the next blog entry, so don’t miss it!

Knowing that Klonoa has many enthusiastic fans, I felt that there are sure to be those who are nostalgic for the original costume so we added the original costume as well as a few others into the game for players to unlock.

klonoa-20090319024725839-000.jpg

For the hardcore gamers we added a Time Attack mode, Reverse Mode and Challenge Rooms Bonus Stages. Of course, the Extra Vision is still available after the game is completed. For those who really want more can find Bonus Stages available in each Reverse Mode Vision after the game has been beaten.

There is also a brand new feature in the North American and PAL versions of Klonoa. By shaking the Wii Remote or Nunchuk, Klonoa creates a whirlwind attack. When the whirlwind hits an enemy, their speed slows down making it easier to dodge or grab an enemy. The way the enemies spin around is very cute. I think people will enjoy using the whirlwind attack just to watch the enemies become dizzy.
Fonte: http://blogs.ign.com/NB_Klonoa/2009/03/19/115344/

Entrevista Siliconera:

Klonoa Now And Then: Hideo Yoshizawa Returns To Phantomile

kn1.jpg

How did you come up with concept for Klonoa as a character?

Hideo Yoshizawa, Director of Klonoa:
First was the idea to inflate an enemy by shooting it and being able to carry it around to attack other enemies. We invited people from within our development department for character designs that fit the game’s nature and chose Klonoa. When our sales team saw the character they asked if he could fly by flapping his overly large ears. At first, the development team was opposed to the idea because the game would become imbalanced. However, we wanted to respect the opinion of our sales team and compromised by letting Klonoa float for a few seconds by holding down the jump button.

What made now the right time to reboot the Klonoa franchise?

Yoshizawa:
Klonoa is a product that is loved and supported by many enthusiastic fans. I still receive many fan letters today. One of these fans happens to be Mr. Onozawa, vice president of Namco Bandai Games. He came from Bandai after the two companies merged in 2006 and expressed a desire to bring back Klonoa. That was the start of the new project.

When did the team begin work on the project?

Yoshizawa:
The project started in October 2007.

How much of the original Klonoa Works team participated in the remake?

Yoshizawa:
Members of the original Klonoa Works team include me as the development producer, Mr. Kobayashi as director, Mr. Arai as art director and Ms. Kakino as sound director. As for the development team, we have gathered a great group of passionate Klonoa fans and I believe their love of the game shines through in the final product.

kn2.jpg

What change are you most proud of? Were there any things that you wanted to do in the remake that you didn’t get to do such as adding new levels?

Yoshizawa:
The technical limitations of the original PlayStation version forced us to limit or remove any faraway background art by clipping it or creating a wall to block it out. However, in this remake, we were able to really create Klonoa’s world as we imagined it for the original version. It was nice to be able to bring a more fantastic three-dimensional world to life, especially the water transparency, the sunlight and shadow of the trees. Also, while in development, we started to improve the controls to make the game play more comfortably.

Are the stages exactly the same as they were in the PS1 game? Did you have to change anything around to make the reverse levels more playable?

Yoshizawa:
The basic topography is based on the original but we improved some places we felt could be more playful. For example, some enemy placement is different and the levels themselves a bit less rounded. Actually, the Reverse Mode was made without many problems. When you play the game in reverse you may become flustered because everything is backwards. It creates a new challenge. Also there are secret areas to explore in Reverse Mode, so make sure to look out for them.

I remember playing Klonoa on the PS1 and all the way at the end the game was very sad. Actually, Klonoa 2 was pretty sad too. How come Klonoa has such tearful endings?

Yoshizawa:
At that time there were a lot of movie-like games were being made. I started to wonder if it were possible to make a story that could only be told in a game. As I thought about this, the idea of the game’s opening and ending suddenly struck me.

The story of Klonoa is structured like a fairy tale. There is the basic story that is fun for anyone, but there is also a deeper meaning behind it for adults to think about as well.

I also think that the sad ending of Klonoa could be a metaphor for how you feel after finishing a good game.

kn3.jpg

The Japanese version has voice acting in addition to Klonoa speak. Will the western (US/PAL) version have an option to switch between English and Japanese voice acting?

Yoshizawa:
The western version will have both English and Phantomile voice overs.

Are there going to be any changes or additions for the North American version?

Yoshizawa:
In the North American version we added a new whirlwind attack when you shake the Wii Remote (the new feature is supported in all of the controllers). This attack creates a whirlwind around Klonoa and all the enemies slow down. We decided on this feature because we wanted to integrate the Wii’s unique control system into the game without destroying its balance.

Where did the idea for the "new" Klonoa design come from? Why did you feel Klonoa needed to be changed?

Yoshizawa:
It has been 11 years since Klonoa: Door to Phantomile was released and I felt the original design was a bit old-fashioned. Since we wanted to make Klonoa more than just a simple remake, I asked the art director, Mr. Arai, to design Klonoa as he might look today and we ended up with the Klonoa we have now. If you are referring to the North American Klonoa design, we had a chance to change Klonoa for a new generation of gamers for North America who might think of Klonoa as too cute.

After the concept art was covered by the media we received a mountain of responses telling us not to change Klonoa. This show of support convinced us to keep the updated design that was used in the Japanese version. To tell you the truth, I was taken aback by the support from all the fans who have stuck with Klonoa after all these years. I remain eternally grateful to all of Klonoa’s fans.

Will the new Klonoa design be in Phantomile as an alternate costume?

Yoshizawa:
The North American Klonoa design concept was dropped completely, but there will be hidden outfits to find within the game.

What’s next for Klonoa? Will you give Klonoa 2 the "Wii-make" treatment or would you prefer to make a brand new Klonoa game?

Yoshizawa:
There are no plans at this time to remake Klonoa 2 or design a brand new sequel. I would really enjoy working on a brand new Klonoa game in the future, however. For the time being, please enjoy playing Klonoa as it is very close to our original concept for Klonoa: Door to Phantomile.

moto.jpg

not a wii screenshot! MotoGP 2000

Klonoa has made lots of cameos like appearing in Namco X Capcom and he’s also in Tales of Hearts. Which cameo is your favorite and is there any particular game you would want Klonoa to make an appearance in?

Yoshizawa:
We have many Klonoa fans within our company and I am happy to see Klonoa appear in their games. One of my favorite cameos is our PlayStation 2 version of MotoGP from 2000. Klonoa looks like a stuffed animal, scurrying on the motorcycle in MotoGP’s realistic race circuits with realistic camera work. It ended up being a very funny picture.
Fonte: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/03/20/klonoa-now-and-then-hideo-yoshizawa-returns-to-phantomile/

Este jogo está com muito bom aspecto, muito "lavadinho". Como já disseram aqui faz lembrar o Mario Galaxy. E se tivermos em conta que as imagens raramente fazem justiça ao jogo em movimento, é caso para ficar optimista. :p

Mais imagens e comparações aqui!

EDIT:

yoursisterspretty disse:
So I just got to spend some time with the Japanese remake at a friends house last night. I brought over my PSone and original copy so that we could compare. Took a couple of comparison shots mostly of 1-2. I'm torn right now. I was such a fan of the original and this is mostly it, but they have changed things. I discovered a new egg, some gem placements are different...well its mostly minor stuff. Nothing deal breaking, but the game is gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous...and has an awesome draw distance. The Classic Controller's buttons are wrong (its b to shoot and a to jump, when it should be y and b respectively)...and the bomb shell, its not the original Klonoa speak. They have changed that also. I'm guessing they couldn't reuse the original voices, lost the masters? The PS1 ones have a really bad sound quality (listening to them now) and would be totally out of place if they just ripped them. The music sounds much better this time around also.

Well, the shots (not the greatest quality, iPhone camera, but they do the job):

01.JPG
02.JPG

04.JPG
03.JPG

06.JPG
05.JPG

10.JPG
07.JPG

09.JPG
08.JPG

This part of the stage originally had a rain/sunny cycle that has been completely taken out. It has the shadows from the clouds that move that is found elsewhere in the game though (cool effect).

11.JPG
12.JPG
14.JPG

13.JPG
15.JPG

17.JPG
16.JPG

18.JPG
19.JPG

20.JPG
21.JPG

22.JPG
29.JPG

23.JPG
32.JPG

24.JPG
30.JPG

25.JPG
31.JPG

26.JPG
33.JPG

27.JPG
34.JPG

No fireworks for saving all 6 people... :(

28.JPG
35.JPG

And finally...
Klonoa doesn't get mad. They even took his cat-like teeth away in the opening movie when he's exerting himself to pull the ring out of the ground. Its kind of sad because they killed off the slightly bad-ass side of him...he just looks determined, but not angry...

36.JPG

...but....

huepow_mad3.JPG

Huepow is going to kill that mutherfucking Joker. Weird.

Última edição pelo moderador:
Review do jogo pela Gamespot (penso que ainda não tenha sido postada):

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/kazenoklonoadoortophantomile/review.html?tag=topslot;title;2

Pelo que eles dizem, apenas cinco horas para terminar a main quest =/
O Klonoa é curto... sendo este um remake acho a longevidade do primeiro playthrough que não surpreende ninguém... (embora o jogo tenha coisas para incentivar os replay's) Mas os bons jogos não se medem aos palmos e se, tantos anos depois um jogo curto ainda é recordado e tem a fanbase que tem... por alguma razão é :p

Não o vou comprar a full price (e na américa já se arranja a 30 dólares) mas está na lista, sem duvida.

Back