[Wii] Major Minor's Majestic March

I_Eat_All

Plasma Beam!
NanoOn-Sha, a developer por detrás de jogos como o PaRappa the Rapper e Vib Ribbon, anunciou que está a fazer um exclusivo para a Wii, de seu nome Major Minor's Majestic March a ser publicado pela Majesco.

É o primeiro jogo desde o PaRappa 2 na PS2 em 2001 em que o artista nova iorquino Rodney Alan Green trabalha com o Masaya Matsuura (fundador da NanoOn-Sha e criador do PaRappa).

O jogo parece seguir as pegadas dos jogos anteriores, com os jogadores a tocarem em bandas virtuais. o Wii remote será usado como batuta, com a qual os jogadores terão de manter o tempo de até 15 instrumentos, em 25 faixas distintas.

Não há detalhes da data de lançamento.

Não conheço , postem imagens por favor!
Ninguém conheçe e ainda não há imagens, só sabemos de quem vem... unica pista pode ser esta:

GS: You sent out a New Year’s card with some unique art on it — I also found similar art on your site… is this in any way related to the new game?

nanayear.jpg

Masaya Matsuura:
I’m afraid that’s a secret! (laughs)
Fonte: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3521/matsuura_got_rhythm_the_state_of_.php

Agora se é, ou não... não sei.

Aproveito para deixar quote dos criadores na press release:

Masaya Matsuura: “Majesco’s publishing know-how and retail relationships allow us to stay focused on creating a game that is conceptually unique and, above all else, fun. Working with Rodney is a true creative collaboration.”

Rodney Alan Greenblat: “Matsuura-san and I share similar artistic perspectives so I welcomed the opportunity to re-team with him and NanaOn-Sha to produce a one-of-a-kind music game designed from the ground up for the Wii system,”.

Tipo ainda não se sabe nada sobre o jogo....e parece bom?
Já baixavas um bocado o entusiasmo dos teus posts.

lolol deixa-o lá se entusiasmar avontade lol, está no direito dele lol sabes lá senão é um fã de PaRappa e este jogo não lhe cria expectativas por ser do criador desse mesmo jogo lol

Possa aqui já não se pode dizer nada que o "Awake" resmunga logo! lol , aquela imagem está muito criativa , parece umas das imagens do Okami! , mas tentemos arranjar mais informação.

Upon a time, in the age of the Sony Playstation, a strange rhythm game appeared. It was called PaRappa the Rapper. It told the story of a flat, cartoon puppy who wanted badly to be a rap star. The game wasn't especially popular against titles like Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy VII, but its charming humor and bizarrely infectious music garnered a cult following. The game eventually saw a sequel on the Playstation 2 and, more recently, a remake on the Playstation Portable. To this day, a stuffed, singing PaRappa doll sits on a shelf in one of our editors' offices. For the first time in more than half a decade, the team behind PaRappa is working on a new game. Majesco Entertainment announced Major Minor's Majestic March, a rhythm game for the Nintendo Wii. As its name implies, the game turns the Wiimote into a bandleader's baton. Players shake and wave through more than two dozen marching band songs. It could very well be one of the first games that involves leading a marching band.
Major Minor's Majestic March will feature the work of both developer/musician Masaya Matsuura, and graffiti artist Rodney Greenblat. Greenblat designed PaRappa's signature, quirky graphical style, while Matsuura designed PaRappa's gameplay and produced its soundtrack. This marks the first time since 2001's PaRappa the Rapper 2 that Greenblat and Matsuura have worked together. The collaboration could mean that MMMM will feature the same strange, entertaining style that made PaRappa so endearing. Major Minor's Majestic March is scheduled to release in late 2008 for the Nintendo Wii.

Última edição:
lolol deixa-o lá se entusiasmar avontade lol, está no direito dele lol sabes lá senão é um fã de PaRappa e este jogo não lhe cria expectativas por ser do criador desse mesmo jogo lol
Estaria 10 vezes mais entusiasmado se me sugerissem que era uma pseudo-sequela (ou mesmo sequela) do Vib Ribbon :')

Mas pela imagem minuscula parece mesmo parappa; mas sim, pelo criador que é e para as pessoas que gostaram dos jogos anteriores... há uma razão para estar hypado por este jogo.

Back