[Wii] Pikmin 3

Gaminger

Power Member
Sim, é apenas um rumor, lançado ao ar sem fundamento nenhum num podcast da IGN que esta E3 vai haver informações sobre um Pikmin novo que tanto nós gostavamos de ver. Eu não acho que seja uma asneira tão grande acreditar num rumor, desses, já houve antes e até à E3 vai continuar a haver, é um jogo perfeito para a Wii e se eles pensam em fazê-lo faz sentido anunciá-lo nesta E3 e eu realmente não espero outra coisa.

With less than a week to go until the iconic E3 games expo, IGN are fuelling the flames of rumour by apparently revealing in a podcast that gamers can expect to see a new incarnation of the popular Pikmin series announced at the event. Long seen by many gamers as being a game perfect for the motion-sensitive controls of the Wii, it would come as no suprise if this was actually the case.

Fonte
Podcast da IGN

E3 2007: Miyamoto: We Haven't Seen the Last of Pikmin
Nintendo's famous game producer says the Wii remote is well suited to the franchise.

Every time we chat with Nintendo's famous producer, Shigeru Miyamoto, we bring up at least one franchise we'd like to see remade for the company's current-generation console. It used to be Metroid. Then it was Kid Icarus. And most recently, it's become Pikmin. When quizzed on the subject, Miyamoto all but revealed that another Pikmin was in development for Wii.

"I certainly don't think we've seen the last of Pikmin," he said. "I definitely would like to do something with them, and I think the Wii interface in particular is very well suited to that franchise."

Of course, he did not divulge any further specifics, but it seems to be a safe bet that we'll see the return of the Pikmin franchise on Wii at some point in the future.
Fonte: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/804/804262p1.html

#@$%&! Deviam ter dito isto tudo na conferencia! :D:D:D

Pikmin Zone (wii)

Para quem não sabe, Pikmin é um jogo original e bastante viciante , e eu achei que ja era altura de haver um sitio em que podessemos trocar ideias e falar daquilo que queremos mais ver em Pikmin 3 .

Passo agora a explicar o conceito e a historia do jogo no primeiro Pikmin. Controlamos o pequeno Olimar que depois de um acidente com a sua nave espacial,vai parar ao planeta terra , e o objectivo é apanhar 30 peças em 30 dias para a nossa nave poder voar outra vez e para ajudar temos os adoraveis Pikmin

17406-pikmin.jpg

Cada um deles com caracteristicas diferentes o azul pode ir para a água o amarelo carrega bombas e salta mais alto e o vermelho resiste ao fogo.

A mecamica do jogo consiste em saber utilizar os tres pikmin da melhor maneira possivel .
Neste jogo vão passar grande parte do tempo a correr contra o relogio e a pensar se conseguem fazer tudo no tempo obrigatorio.
O mais divertido do jogo e de sem dúvida as estrategias que fazemos para derrotar cada inimigo e depois transporta-los para as naves dos pikmins chamadas onions de maneira a produzir mais pikmins.

b_7.jpg

pikmin-20040826042858046.jpg

Em Pikmin 2 Olimar volta ao planeta terra porque a sua empresa foi á falência e o objectivo neste segundo jogo é apanhar artefactos terrestres(desde pilhas a frutas) para poder salvar a empresa. As novidades são muitas para começar agora controlamos duas personagens Olimar e o seu fiel amigo Louie(mais tarde na aventura controlamos o patrão de Olimar).

pikmin-2-3.jpg

Tambêm existe dois novos tipos de Pikmins, os roxos(lentos mas fortes) e os brancos que resistem ao veneno , estes pikmins so podem ser encontrados nas grutas que foi outra coisa nova posta no jogo, nestas grutas o tempo pára dando lugar a um jogo mais calmo e calculista.

pikmin_wp2_12802.jpg

O modo challenge e o battle tambem são muito divertidos e prolongam um pouco mais o jogo.

Bom pensando agora no futuro aquilo que eu gostava mais de ver em Pikmin 3 era uma componente online que desse para fazer um jogo a dois e claro uma battles.

Espero que gostem do pequeno resumo que fiz da historia do Pikmin e da ideia deste blog:)

Surfer Girl: There is a Pikmin Wii

7071-v3.jpg

Note: The picture above is only a fan made box art for Pikmin 3, and is not official, if you seriously can’t tell.

I’ve haven’t been this happy since the announcement of Brawl. I commented a few questions on the internet famous Surfer Girl’s blog, most of the other questions were a little too in detailed, so I didn’t get very good answers. One of the questions I asked was, “Is there a Pikmin Wii in development, and when will we hear news about it?” Her reply was “Yes, probably this year.”

Although most will likely say “This is obvious, and we knew it was coming” I just want to say yes, it was a little obvious, especially with Captain Olimar in Brawl, but, at the moment, this is the closest thing to an official conformation, seeing how many times Surfer Girl has started rumors that have become true. My prediction is that we will get an official announcement at E3, and that it will release this year.

I know there are alot of people who don’t believe Surfer Girl is right at all, so for those who don’t believe this is true, you can leave this as a rumor, but my prediction stands where it is.

http://live-wii.net/news-by-durffen/surfer-girl-there-is-a-pikmin-wii/

PIKMIN:Do jogo que olhei para a capa(no tempo que julgava jogos pela capa) e disse 'ganda palhaçada de jogo' um amigo meu surpreendido com a mha atitude emprestou me o pikmin e eu como um dia nao tinha nada para fazer joguei :o apaixonei me:D:D:DDepois quando saiu o pikmin 2 comprei logo EHEHEH.
Tao a aparecer muitos jogos bons que quero e o dinheiro ja nao é muito... tou a ver que tenho de fazer umas horas extra no trabalho:(

Bolas, ia criar um tópico :D

Anyway:

is used to refer to the possible, but unannounced, next game in the Pikmins series. The following is a collection of news items and occurences that are relevant to the idea of there being a further game in the Pikmin series.
Around the time of the release of the first Pikmin game, it was hinted at that Pikmin may be a trilogy.

On July 30th, 2003, Pikmin's creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, said in an interview with Gamers Mark that he had already got the basic idea for Pikmin 3 in my mind.

On 21st April, 2006, Spong news asserted that according to its press contacts Pikmin 3 would appear on the Wii at some point, probably some time after the launch:
-From what we can gather from our press colleagues, Pikmin Revolution is a cert, though its showing at E3 cannot be confirmed.

On 12th July, 2007, in an interview with Shigeru Miyamoto, an IGN interviewer asked if he planned to do anything with Pikmin. His reply was as follows:
I certainly don't think we've seen the last of Pikmin. I definitely would like to do something with them, and I think the Wii interface in particular is very well suited to that franchise.

On the 18th of April, 2008, Shigeru Miyamoto revealed in an interview on the topic of Wii Fit that he desired to continue with the Pikmin series:
-As for what the developer would like to work on next, Miyamoto said he's looking forward to working on the Wii some more. He also reiterated his desire to make another entry in the Pikmin series of action strategy games.
Fonte: Pikipedia
http://pikmin.wikia.com/wiki/Pikmin_3

Última edição:
Acredito que ao longo da vida da wii vamos ver um pikmin 3, se será agora ou não, veremos.

É uma das minhas "apostas" para a E3 deste ano, mas digo isto sem qualquer fundamento.

Vou gostar muito de ver este titulo quando o mostrarem.

O Pikmin 2 para mim foi uma pérola da geração passada, e o jogo que realmente me tornou fã da coisa (Pikmin 1 gostei mas era mais pelo conceito, enquanto que o Pikmin 2 foi o que todas as sequelas deviam ser) se o Pikmin 3 tiver a mesma evolução, será um jogão. E neste caso em particular só pelo wiimote acho que não vou querer voltar aos anteriores.

A ver se o mostram em breve, estou interessado.

Na sequencia dos anuncios de re-edição do Pikmin 1 e 2 para a Wii:

One of those GCN rereleases for Wii is Pikmin. We just want to clarify that this is not Pikmin 3 that Miyamoto referenced at E3 2008.

Cammie Dunaway:
It's not the Pikmin that Mr. Miyamoto referred to, no. Mr. Miyamoto referred to a new Pikmin, as opposed to the classics that are being rereleased on Wii.
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/915/915864p1.html

Fica sempre bem, a reconfirmação. De qualquer forma é uma óptima ideia, capitalizar nos originais para criar hype/novos utilizadores para o Pikmin 3, vão maximizar bem as vendas do franchise (e poupar dinheiro a quem quiser o Pikmin 2)... A Bandai Namco bem podia aprender umas coisas com isto (lançar sequelas do ToS com o original out of print a vender a preços doidos no ebay? sure...) entre outras.

Pikmin 3 na EDGE do mês que vem?

200905close-up.jpg

Pikmin 3 being revealed in next month’s Edge?

Issue 202 of Edge magazine arrived in subscribers’ hands this morning, and there seems to be a Pikmin-shaped surprise waiting at the end of it.

Issue 202’s Next Month page seems to suggest that a new Pikmin title will be revealed in the next issue. Can’t quite see it? Look a little closer. Hidden amongst the grass on the top right-hand side of the page is a small purple blob that looks remarkably like a Pikmin.

Shigeru Miyamoto quietly revealed that a new Pikmin title was in production during a Q&A session at last year’s E3, but nothing has been seen of the game so far.

Could all be revealed in next month’s Edge, or are we getting excited over a small splash of colour for nothing?
Fonte. http://www.dpadmagazine.com/2009/05/02/pikmin-3-being-revealed-in-next-months-edge/

Back