[Wii] Worms: A Space Oddity

ja com o Virtua Tennis 3 foi o mesmo, n o comprei por n ter online. É uma estupidez, hoje em dia um jogo n tem componente online (salvo raras excepçoes claro).

In answer to the issue you highglight in your email, I'm afraid that online
will not be present in A Space Oddity. While I appreciate many gamers would
like to see that feature, we're not able to change the release date due to
contractual obligations with THQ.

I'm really sorry that I can't be more helpful in this instance, but hope
that you appreciate the effort and love that we *have* put into the game.
Best Regards

John Dennis
(Design Manager)
[email protected]

É a THQ que não os deixa adiar o jogo.

Se o motivo é esse, cheira-me que a falta de online não vai ser o único problema...

Normalmente jogos que estão sujeitos a restrições de tempo deste género acabam por ser lançados como versões beta cheias de bugs e não como uma versão final... É pena.

tao mas se eles dizem que não...:lol:

à lá ber...o que a IGN diz é:

January 14, 2008 - Let's start with the bad news. In our initial interviews with Team17, the developer promised that the Wii exclusive Worms: A Space Oddity would feature a fully hashed-out online component and future downloadable content through WiiConnect24. Well, we've just finished our first hands-on demo with the title and we can state that none of these promised features made it into the end product -- a truth that is beyond disappointing, especially since the Worms franchise is ideally suited for both.

percebi mal, ou o on-line não vem na demo que foi experimentada???

por isso digo que ainda pode vir...espero bem.

Vou traduzir livremente:

"..bla bla.. recebemos a demo e podemos afirmar que nenhuma das fncionalidades prometidas chegou ao produto final...bla bla.."

Back