Wii Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros

Altamente, é preciso que haja muito jogos como o zelda que são jogos de grande aventura, este acredito que vai ser um grande jogo para a wii do género da zelda.

Altamente, é preciso que haja muito jogos como o zelda que são jogos de grande aventura, este acredito que vai ser um grande jogo para a wii do género da zelda.
Hmmm... Não te guies pela semelhança gráfica deste jogo com o Wind Waker... O jogo não é género Zelda... é sim um mix de Aventura Gráfica/Monkey Island (até por todo o tema inerente a piratas) com Warioware na medida em que usas o wiimote como determinados objectos. E está estruturado em missões/níveis e depois por secções/mundos.

Mais imagens:

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053757960.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053757273.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053755445.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053758648.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053800710.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053759992.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053759320.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053756601.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070628053754632.jpg

Fonte: http://media.wii.ign.com/media/893/893610/imgs_1.html; http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2007/06/28/104,1183001101,74142,0,0.html

Scans: (famitsu)

clicar para aumentar [1] [2]

Preview do Game|Life:

Capcom: Zack and Wiki Even More Amazinger

I've already told you more times than should really be necessary that Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure is a must-buy Wii title for fans of puzzle adventure games that really make you think. I played a couple new levels at Capcom's hotel today and it is even better.

First, a new feature: you don't always have to start allll the way back at the beginning of a level. You can collect tickets that let you revive at the point before you died. Of course, with this comes a new wrinkle: puzzles where you can totally screw yourself over to the point where restarting right before you died won't help.

Example: in a new lava volcano level, I had to bring some water over to a bucket and dump it in to lower a switch. But the bridge that leads me to the water will break if I cross over more than a couple of times. If I die after I've broken the bridge, restarting at the point just before I died won't help. So you have to use this judiciously, and it is most definitely not a substitute for your own judgment.

I once again really impressed the Capcom folks by totally rocking their puzzle game with my giant brain. The other level I played (and I'm deliberately avoiding spoilers) was a room encased in ice, where I had to fabricate a key for a door made of ice, but of course it's not that easy. Everything has multiple uses in this game, and you really have to think laterally. A hat might make an excellent carrying vessel; a key a magnifying glass.

There wasn't a lot of crazy Wiimote waggling in these levels that I played. Just a little bit of it to push levers and manipulate objects. So I wouldn't fret that this is going to get bogged down with gestural gimmickry. Just pure, unadulterated, brain-scratching puzzles. Please anticipate its 2007 release, silly title and all.
Fonte: http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/07/capcom-zack-and.html

Imagens:

107.jpg

106.jpg

105.jpg

104.jpg

103.jpg

102.jpg

101.jpg

100.jpg

99.jpg

98.jpg

Fonte: http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=12296

Última edição:
tive em inglaterra a semana passada e comprei a resivsta da nintendo vinha com 2 paginas sobre isto

querem que meta aqui scans?

tive em inglaterra a semana passada e comprei a resivsta da nintendo vinha com 2 paginas sobre isto

querem que meta aqui scans?
Se não der muito trabalho eram muito bem vindos :) (cuidado com imagens acima de 800x600/600x800 pelas regras do forum, se tiver de ser deixa só links)

O que dizem do jogo? :D

dizem que parece um jogo pa criancas mas que realmente não é.

vou buscar a revista e fazer scans ja volto

afinal eram 4 pag :P

entao se tiver muito grande digam que eu passo pa link.

gostei bastante desta revista, deviam fazer uma coisa do genoro em portugal. (era bom era....)

Última edição:
BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLL!

A wii pode ter muita palha, mas tem jogos que rebentam com tudo.

Este é um deles :007:

Uma espécie de broken sword com um tom cómico e com uma interatividade acima do habitual. Adorei tudo! Até o design e o ambiente colorido:007:

Back