Windows Live Mail Desktop [Beta]

JoaoVr

Power Member
Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta

mail6rk.jpg

Download:
http://download.microsoft.com/downl...-4671-b230-0a8c1b16b669/EN/Install_WLMail.exe (10,14Mb)

Já alguém experimentou?

Quando saco o ficheiro e tento instalar aparece este erro:
xx17gb.png

Se extrair o ficheiro e instalar através o .MSI já se consegue instalar, mas quando se inicia o programa aparece:
xx27lk.png

(Estou ligado á Net)

E depois este:
xx39oi.png

About Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta:
What it is:

A program that lets you get e-mail from multiple accounts in one place.

What it gives you:

• Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL and Gmail)
• The power of desktop software with the flexibility of Web-based e-mail
• A way to get your newsgroups and RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail
• The ability to compose, delete, and organize e-mail even when you're offline
• A massive 2GB* of online inbox storage
• Address AutoComplete and other handy features to let you speed through your e-mail like never before
• The power to instantly add an MSN Spaces blog entry about any message
• Keep in touch with your MSN Messenger contacts right from inside the program
• Easy creation and editing of photo e-mails
* 2GB = 2,000,000,000 bytes

Frequently Asked Questions:

Does Windows Live™ Mail Desktop Beta let me get e-mail from more than one e-mail account?

Yes, you can add multiple accounts, both Web-based ones (like MSN® Hotmail®, AOL and Gmail), and POP3- or IMAP-enabled accounts (the kind of e-mail you usually get on your desktop with an e-mail client like Microsoft® Office Outlook®).

Will the security features of Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta work across all my e-mail accounts?

Yes. Powerful security features will help protect you against junk e-mail, viruses, and fraudulent “phishing” messages for all e-mail that you get with the Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta software—no matter what account it comes from.

Why do I need a Passport or Hotmail account?

Well, first of all, we need a way to identify you to help protect your e-mail account. Also, Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta is designed to work with other MSN and Windows Live services. Once you’ve logged in to the program, we can give you seamless, one-click access to MSN Spaces, MSN Messenger, and all your Windows Live contacts.

JoaoVr disse:
Tem leitor de RSS e outras coisitas extra.. Só a mim é que não dá..

Estranho, ele sei que vai buscar as informações ao Messenger Live, mas não me parece que seja disso, porque nem consegues instalar correctamente, já tentas-te sacar mais qe uma vez? e tenta por um browser diferente.

Prodigy disse:
Estranho, ele sei que vai buscar as informações ao Messenger Live, mas não me parece que seja disso, porque nem consegues instalar correctamente, já tentas-te sacar mais qe uma vez? e tenta por um browser diferente.

Fiz o download na boa, consegui instalar sem erros mas esta complicado para o gajo configurar o windows live mail (hotmail). da sempre erro a fazer o send receive!

By Bet@tester

Ps: A pouco deixou-me fazer log in mas agora nao lhe apetece, nao estou a perceber!

Última edição:
Boas pessoal, alguem ainda utiliza o windows live mail desktop?? é que eu utilizo e até hoje utilizei sem problemas, so que hoje vou a abrir e dame sempre erro a sincronizar. Alguem que utilize tambem vos acontece isto??
Obrigado

Back