PS3 Wipeout HD (incluindo expansão 'Fury')

I have played what I believe to be the final build at the Sony Day in Salzburg, two days ago. What you don't see in the low-res comparison video is that the EQ on the track is still there, albeit heavily toned down. I would have preferred the original Zone mode, but as it stands, the final version is not bad by any means. Just not that spectacular.
I also had a brief chat with Clemens Wangerin (very nice lad, by the way), and we were playing the new splitscreen mode together (vertical split, 2 of 2 races won by me ). Split screen is very consistent 30 frames, didn't notice any chop or slowdown at all. However, when you go back to single player afterwards, it feels like a completely different game on 60 frames.
Oh and you are gonna be freaked out by the texturework once you see it on your PS3. None of the videos you have seen so far do this game any justice

Side note: Asked about the release date, Clemens wouldn't answer. I then told him my money was on the 25th, and his response was 'I hope you did bet a lot of money then...'
Depending on wether he liked me or not, that might be your confirmation right there

WipeOutZone

Vamos ver se é MESMO desta que lhes pomos as mãos.

WipEout HD: 8 tracks, 38 Trophies, 1080p, 60fps, 100% awesome

You should know how excited we are for WipEout HD. The long-delayed futuristic racer is coming out in the next few weeks, and will come at a budget price sure to make us all rather pleased. Although its a budget downloadable title, it's production values speak otherwise. There's going to be a lot of content, as this intial release already features 8 tracks (6 from WipEout Pure, 2 from WipEout Pulse) -- and there are variations of the same track as well, with mirroring and Zone mode.

Obviously, many people will be speaking about the game's incredible visuals: 1080p, 60fps -- almost unheard of in this generation of games. Yet, somehow the guys at Studio Liverpool have been able to pull it off while making the game look as good as it does.

Yes, there are also Trophies in the game (including a Platinum Trophy, as mentioned earlier). There will be 38 Trophies in all, some which are ridiculously easy (such as simply taking a picture in Photo Mode). Obviously, there will be some eye-bleeding Trophies to be caught in harder, faster difficulties.

For more on the game, check out Joystiq's latest hands-on preview.
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/09/12/wipeout-hd-8-tracks-38-trophies-1080p-60fps-100-awesome/

Parece que o jogo não vai ser caro.
$20/£10 nos US e UK.
Por cá devem ser 15 Euros.
Não estava a pensar comprar, mas a este preço afinal vou.

está mesmo lindooooooooooooooooooooo nunca mais sai para por as maos nisto 8|

ja agora depois de ver os 4 videos seguidos fiquei um bocado com dores de cabeça, mais alguém?

Back