Multiplataforma World Of Final Fantasy (Square Enix)

Novo trailer.

E edição de coleccionador.

28167406900_2da3b566dc_o.jpg

Collector’s Edition
● Presented as a physical pop-up book, WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY comes to life through striking 3D paper cutouts. As the pop-up book is opened, fantastic physical content concealed in the book is revealed, including:
○ Physical game disc
○ A special 80-page hardback artbook showing off the fresh toy-like visuals
○ The original soundtrack of the game’s enchanting score
○ A set of three mini-figurines including the legendary Cloud, Lightning and Squall
○ Extra digital content, including White Chocobo®, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on

● Available exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store for $119.99 USD

Limited Edition
● Unique packaging including the physical game disc plus a 24-page artbook
● Extra digital content, including White Chocobo, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on
● Available at select retailers for $59.99 USD

Day One Edition
● Physical game disc
● Extra digital content, including White Chocobo, Glow Moogle and Red Bonnetberry Mirages, a Sephiroth summon and a Japanese voice-over option add-on
● Available at all retailers for $59.99 USD

Um jogo destes devia ter vozes em japonês, ou a opção de ter ambos. Mesmo assim vai vir para cá. Curiosamente ainda não vi a venda em lado nenhum por cá

Também gostava que viesse logo voces em Japonês, porém, espero que o jogo seja porreiro, sendo um dos que mais aguardo :)
@Mr_Padre
Há lojas que já o têm para reserva. É uma questão de procurar.

Começaram a sair reviews:

Arcade Sushi - Alex Langley - 8.5 / 10 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy throws on a pair of rose-colored glasses to take a look at Final Fantasy’s past with a Japanese role-playing game that’s indelibly modern.

Attack of the Fanboy - Dean James - 4 / 5 stars (PS4)

Building a game around nostalgia can often backfire, but the classic style battle mechanics mixed with the capturing and stacking of Mirages make World of Final Fantasy a trip down memory lane that any fan of the franchise should check out.

CGMagazine - Cole Watson - 7.5 / 10 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy is a fun spin-off RPG for both newcomers to and veterans of the series, but the story doesn’t feel as strong or memorable as those of the numbered entries.

COGconnected - Judi Azmand - 90 / 100 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy is a surprisingly unique and entertaining addition to the Final Fantasy franchise that uses its cuteness, humor, and accessibility to draw you in.

Digital Chumps - Nathaniel Stevens - 8.6 / 10 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy has some great gameplay design that honors the traditional turn-based role-playing game structure pretty well. The additional Pokemon elements of capturing and cultivating the mirages creates motivation to keep the ball rolling, even if you’re grinding out the gameplay a bit. The gameplay certainly isn’t perfect, as the younger audience Tose and Square Enix are trying to reach rears its head once in awhile through the gameplay’s flow and simplicity, but World of Final Fantasy is diverse and deep enough to keep the excitement going from beginning to end.

Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 5 / 5 stars (PS4)

As someone who has been a lifelong fan of Final Fantasy, World of Final Fantasy was specifically designed for people like me, and I love Square Enix for it. Respectful of its heritage, but creative with how it presents it, this game has had a far more meaningful impact on me than almost any other game I’ve played this year. So, thank you, Square Enix. It feels like a gift.

Game Informer - Joe Juba - 8.3 / 10 (PS4)

The story is awful, but the fun of collecting monsters – along with a flood of fan service makes the narrative worth enduring

Game Revolution - Jonathan Leack - 3 / 5 stars (PS4)

Even then, World of Final Fantasy manages to be an entertaining game. Its combat system is the highlight of the show, combining classic turn-based qualities with a spoonful of strategy gameplay. For this reason the game will be welcomed by some JRPG fans. Though, chances are they won’t be the same Final Fantasy veterans that World of Final Fantasy was hoping to attract in the first place.

GameSpew - Kim Snaith - 9 / 10 (PS4)

Any Final Fantasy fan, no matter how many past titles they’ve sunk their teeth into, would be a fool to pass World of Final Fantasy up; this is fan service done exactly how it should be.

GamesRadar+ - David Roberts - 3 / 5 stars (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy's opening hours show a lot of promise for fans and newcomers alike, but the longer you spend with it, the more its lack of depth becomes apparent.

GamingTrend - Kenneth Shepard - 60 / 100 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy offers up a great tribute to the history of the franchise, but as its own game it has little to nothing of substance to say.

Kotaku - Mike Fahey - No Verdict (PS4)

A trip back to Final Fantasy's roots with many of the friends and enemies we've made along the way

Metro GameCentral - Unknown - 7 / 10 (PS4)

The fan service is off the scale, in terms of the number of returning characters and references, but importantly this is also a fun and unique role-player in its own right.

Niche Gamer - Tyler Valle - 8.5 / 10 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy is definitely a game that any Square Enix fan should pick up, and I would say it’s almost a guaranteed buy if you own a PS Vita. However, as always, I have said just about everything I can about World of Final Fantasy, so let us know down below.

PlayStation Universe - Garri Bagdasarov - 9 / 10 (PS4)

While playing World of Final Fantasy, all I wanted to do was jump into the world of Grymoire just so I grab and hug the adorable characters. Sure it may not look like your typical Final Fantasy but it’s got the depth of a Final Fantasy. In a way, World of Final Fantasy is a celebration of the franchise, and I personally feel like it’s a thank you from Square Enix to its fans.

Polygon - Allegra Frank - 7 / 10 (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy brings originality to the franchise when it can get past all the nostalgia

RPG Site - Erren Van Duine - 8 / 10 (PS4)

A bright art style and nostalgia pave the way for Square Enix's latest return to traditional RPGs - with a twist!

Shacknews - Brittany Vincent - 9 / 10

As the 30th anniversary of Final Fantasy approaches, there’s no better way to celebrate the adventures that we’ve treasured than World of Final Fantasy. Even though the game is a huge crossover event, by making everything make sense in its own world of Grymoire, the game doesn’t rely exclusively on nostalgia to hook players. Even though you’ll see Sephiroth, Squall, and other friends in your quest, even those who somehow don’t know these iconic characters can get enjoyment out of the great gameplay and light-hearted story of World of Final Fantasy.

We Got This Covered - Jowi Meli - 4.5 / 5 stars (PS4)

World of Final Fantasy is a loving 30th anniversary tribute to the beloved series, boasting an addictive monster-collection system and a fun (though admittedly goofy) narrative that brings together three decades of characters.

ZTGD - Drew Leachman - 8.5 / 10 (PS4)

In the end, World of Final Fantasy feels like an RPG aimed at children or people that are as experienced with RPGs. At the same time, there is enough here as far as customization goes to keep the veterans busy for a nice long time as well. It took me by surprise, and I think RPG fans will really enjoy this hybrid mix of Final Fantasy and Pokémon.

Stevivor - Julian Rizzo-Smith - 7.5 / 10 (PS4)

Final Fantasy fans will appreciate the level of detail and nostalgic cameos both in the narrative and monster designs, but newcomers of the series may be left overwhelmed. That said, the Pokémon-lite aspect of capturing mirages, and training and transforming them to more powerful beings, is addictive fun. While the dialogue is poorly written with often dry humour awkwardly delivered, you can’t help love the adorable chibi character animations.

Eu estou ansioso que o maldito jogo chegue, mas ainda devo ter que esperar até 2ºf, pelo menos (previsão entre 29 e 31 de Outubro). Não sou de pre-orders, mas adoro este tipo de jogos, e ainda para mais com a questão de muitas referências a FFs antigos.

Pelo que tenho visto/lido, o jogo torna-se um pouco repetitivo a nível de combate e dungeons (honestamente, já esperava). Eu atualmente estou a tentar platinar o Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. Repetitivo é um termo simpático para descrever o que se tem que fazer, e mesmo assim tenho quase 1 centena de horas lá enfiado :D

Já está a bombar na minha PS4!

x8GvYLE.jpg

Digo-vos que isto é um autêntico GOTY! Estava à espera de um FF desde calibre desde 2001 (quando o FFIX foi lançado na Europa).

Obrigado Square!

Já não há palavras para a bastardização dos Final Fantasy. Realmente, desde que a Enix se juntou à Square, que os jogos têm sido absolutamente lastimáveis.

Este Pokemon Fantasy é surreal.

Back