Xbox 360 Graw 2

skybastos

Power Member
Demo tá up

Name: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Demo
Price: Free
Available for: Gold Members in all Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: Following up the 2006 platinum seller Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), Ubisoft brings the sequel GRAW2, with more of what fans loved about the original with 12 single player missions, 14 multiplayer maps, and a 6 mission coop campaign. You are the Soldier of the Future 2.0. All systems have been upgraded to give you more power and control on the battlefield. Following the failure of the “coup d’etat” in Mexico City Mexican rebels have gathered their remaining forces along the US border. Lead your team of elite Special Forces for the first time on US soil - straddling the border between Juarez, Mexico and El Paso, Texas. The Ghosts have less than 72 hours to stop a nuclear attack.

The size of this demo is about 625mb.

Não o devo sacar, já que o single do ghost recon nunca me despertou grande interrese...

Última edição:
Bem ofereceram-me o jogo ontem , dia de anos e tal , e simplesmente adorei o jogo , mas tipo 20x mais que o GOW. Muito mais tactico e realista e os gráficos também estão muito bons , quem é que joga isto online?

Bem ofereceram-me o jogo ontem , dia de anos e tal , e simplesmente adorei o jogo , mas tipo 20x mais que o GOW. Muito mais tactico e realista e os gráficos também estão muito bons , quem é que joga isto online?

Todo o mundo joga isso online, o HugiPT sei que joga que anda farto de me convidar mas eu n tenho o jogo :D

Quando tiver o Live GOld novamente a ver se jogo com o ppl , por agora só Live SIlver para completar os jogos em single player e sacar demos chega!

Ainda não tenho pá :( e como vou comprar o forza 2 agora só para o mês é que compro um cartão. Agora que falas-te nisso , acho que o GOW trás 1 ou 2 dias de gold não é?! Se tiver tenho de utilizar hehe

New GRAW 2 DLC offers new maps, missions, weapons

Title: GRAW 2

Content: GRAW 2 CO-OP Collection
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] The GRAW 2 Co-op Collection brings back some of the greatest maps in Ghost Recon history and let’s you cooperate and compete in exciting new locales. An all new co-op campaign with 5 missions takes you back to some of the greatest locations from the Ghost Recon franchise. Inspired from the original Ghost Recon and remade to the stunning benchmark from GRAW 2. 9 new adversarial maps – 7 inspired from the greatest in the franchise and 2 brand new maps. Classic tactical combat in open areas with weather effects and close combat across rooftops. 9 new Achievements with a total of 125 points. Exciting new challenges that encourage different tactics. The ghosts are back again. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Size: 930.32 MB

Boas, desculpem o desenterro.... alguém está interessado em fazer os achievements:

- Ultimate Defender
- Demo Expert
- Solo Veteran

Tava a pensar ser neste fds, se tiverem interessados digam. ;)

Back