Xbox 360 Street Fighter x Tekken (Capcom x Namco)

:D

SFxT_FINAL2.jpg

M. Bison and Ling Xiaoyu Outed for Street Fighter X Tekken

New characters have been inadvertently revealed for Street Fighter X Tekken. The crossover fighter, bringing together the work of Capcom and Namco, will feature the pugilistic talents of M. Bison and Ling Xiaoyu.

The news was revealed via the game's Xbox Live Marketplace page, which now holds a new screenshot showing the Shadaloo boss and the Chun-Li-ish Iron Fist-er, Xiaoyu. While some platform-exclusive characters have been announced for the game, there is no suggestion that the two characters will not also be available in the PS3 version.

Bison and Xiaoyu are not actually fighting in the screenshot, mind, but you can see their portraits just above the energy bar. I've posted the screen below. Squint enough and you can make it out.

The reveal brings the base line-up of SfxT fighters to 30.

A um mês do lançamento, e já circulam listas de DLC:

All the DLC listed by Screw Attack amounts to around $55. The list is reproduced below.

• Boost Gem Pack 1 - $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.
  • Boost Gem Pack 2 - $2.99, Includes 9 new gems to equip to your characters.
  • Colour Edit Pack 1 - FREE, Includes 4 new colours to use in the Colour Edit mode.
  • Costume Swap S Pack - $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Street Fighter characters, based on a Tekken character.
  • Costume Swap T Pack - $9.99, Includes a new costume for each of the Tekken characters, based on a Street Fighter character.
  • Costume Swap X Pack - $15.99, A combination of the S Pack and T Pack - Includes new costumes for each character, based on characters from the opposite series.
  • New Challengers Pack - $7.99, Adds 4 new characters to the game: Cody, Guy, Christie and Leo.
  • X Unlocker - $4.99, Unlocks two secret characters, Akuma and Ogre, as well as all additional character colours and special modes without having to perform the in-game tasks to unlock them.

Essa edição já está no site da Game e Gamestation há algum tempo. Não tenho é a certeza de o livro é artbook ou strategy guide, a informação na web varia.

Vai sair nova edição mais tarde com as personagens adicionais que vão sair na Vita. Aposto! :P

Nem vou considerar tocar nisto enquanto não sair a versão da Vita.

Exacto. Considerando o abuso que a versão da Vita é... (12 characters adicionais + 5 exclusivos Sony)

O Yoshinori Ono bem pode jurar a pés juntos que não vai sair uma nova edição. Mas depois do anúncio da versão da Vita com mais personagens.... :-D

E depois do que fizeram com o MvC3 é difícil confiar na Capcom.

Notícia

I brought up the recent announcement of the Vita version of SFxT and how it would introduce a dozen new characters. While it was exciting to learn about the new additions (including Killian's personal favorite, Elena), I brought up concerns of how soon these characters would reach console players. Killian assured me that console players would get these characters at some point. "We'll find a way to make sure that console fans are happy, as well."

Super/Ultra/Deluxe confirmado :P

Isto mete nojo mas prefiro que vão metento DLC do que sair uma versão "super" e depois uma "arcade" por exemplo como aconteceu com SF4.

Meteu me uma raiva enorme comprar o SF4 e passado pouquissimo tempo sai a versão super , vão se lixar CAP >(.

Apesar de tudo queria muito este jogo , para partir o focinho aos personagens do Teken :004:.

Isto mete nojo mas prefiro que vão metento DLC do que sair uma versão "super" e depois uma "arcade" por exemplo como aconteceu com SF4.

Meteu me uma raiva enorme comprar o SF4 e passado pouquissimo tempo sai a versão super , vão se lixar CAP >(.

Apesar de tudo queria muito este jogo , para partir o focinho aos personagens do Teken :004:.

Yup, já me lixaram com o SF4 e com o MvC3, não volto a cometer o mesmo erro.

Back