Xbox 360 Terminator Salvation (Grin)

Não faço ideia, não trabalhei no BC. Pessoalmente não tou muito confiante, pode ser bom como pode não funcionar, é algo arriscado, e julgando pelos videos e todos os artigos e conversas que tive com colegas, é dificil prever o que vai sair dali, porque quase toda a gente concorda que tem potencial, mas não é um jogo facil de pegar e ter diversão imediata, as pessoas vão ter de jogar um tempo consideravel até se habituarem à mecânica do jogo e como ela funciona.

Uma das poucas coisas que achei engraçadas no jogo, as rail sequences, estão bastante cinemáticas e com acção o quanto baste. A do HK morri praí umas 3 vezes antes de conseguir acabar :D

Não, até porque o jogo crashava de 5 em 5 mins lol alpha stage :p Os níveis mais avançados tambem não estavam ainda em estado de jeito pra os jogar até ao fim, parte das coisas tavam em blockout, e inacabadas, só consegui experimentar com alguma estabilidade os primeiros níveis. O resto abria no editor pra andar a dar uma vista de olhos, e ver como os assets estavam a ficar.

Realizador e actores do filme a jogarem o jogo:

50511_TermintorSalvationPremierePhotos-06_normal.jpg

50513_TermintorSalvationPremierePhotos-08_normal.jpg

50508_TermintorSalvationPremierePhotos-03_normal.jpg

O gametrailers pouco me aquece ou arrefece...

Deram 8,8/10 ao godfather 2....

"Just finished it on the x-box, it wasn't anything amazing but it was alright, i'd give it a 7.5/10, certainly deserves more than the 4.7 Gametrailers gave it."

Já agora :

Wow, just wow Terminator Salvation is GREAT!

Okay I have played the entire game and completed it on the medium difficultly.
This game is great, and is the best movie type game that I have ever played.

Pros:
- If you are a fan of all or most things Terminator than you have to buy this game, or if you like shooters in anyway than you have to atleast rent this game.
- This game has non-stop action and it is intense, sometimes so intense that even on the medium difficultly I found myself dying in a few parts of the game and I had to redo most of those parts a couple of times before moving on to the next location.
- The gameplay is wonderful as you will find yourself using cover alot, because if you don't and try to take on any of the Terminators with guns blazing than you will be dead before you even put a dent in the metal of one of those machines. As for the controls they are spot on and work fine without any issues.
- This games graphics aren't the best that I have seen, but are still great. Most parts of the game look beautiful and some do not. For instance when you are in most areas you will be like this game looks great and for being in post-apocalyptic settings this game has alot of really nice and just beautiful scenery.
- The story in this game is really well done and is very interesting and it keeps you playing.

Cons:
- As for problems and/or issues there really aren't any that I noticed, as that could be because I am just not as picky as some other people.
- This game took me just over 7 hours to play on medium difficultly. Which may seem short, but the non-stop action makes up for that. I will be playing on the hard difficultly and that should take me longer as I hear that on the hard difficultly that the machines aren't just harder to kill as that that there are more of them on the screen at one time, so that sounds really tough and should take longer to finsh.
- Even though the graphics are great there are still some rough spots and areas that didn't get as much attention as others. Like some of the cut-scenes are not that great looking, but the for the most part the rest of the game especially during gameplay is great.
- Another thing is the load times are slow and take awhile sometimes, so I would recommend to download this game to the harddrive as it seems to help alittle. If anyone asks this wasn't included in my overall gameplay time to complete the game.
- As for the achievements there are only 11 of them. You get one for each mission/level and there are 9 that are worth 80 points each, one for completing the game on medium difficultly which is worth 100 points, and the last one for completing the game on hard difficultly and it is worth 180 points.

Summary:
Well, like I have already said for a movie-type game this is nothing short of a great game that compares to any other shooter game.
Even though this game may be short it is still worth paying full price especially if you are as much as a Terminator fan as I am, even if you are not but atleast someone who likes shooters than rent this game.
I know that I can't wait to play this game again and again, and I will play again on the hard difficultly right after posting this.

Overall rating:
Great game - 9/10

If you have any questions please ask and I will answer as soon as I can and the best as I can.
Look here to see my gamertag that shows that I have played Terminator Salvation:
http://profile.mygamercard.net/ghstbstr "

LOL 9/10 :rolleyes: Bem, é uma review como qualquer outra, a opinião desse gajo, mas enfim...

Basicamente concordo com a da GT, foi mais ou menos o que sempre me pareceu quando eu jogava ou testava as alpha builds. Se é 4 horas ou 7 horas não faço ideia, como já disse antes na altura não o dava pra jogar todo. Se 4.7 é uma nota justa? É demasiado baixa, o proprio reviewer disse que o jogo não tinha nada de muito errado, mas em termos das opiniões expressas na review, são exactamente o que eu achei quando trabalhava nele.

Back