Wii Xenoblade Chronicles (Monolith)

Não. É bastante semelhante, praticamente é uma v2 do Vaan finalizado.

O artista é o mesmo se não estou enganado, acho que já vi isso referido lá fora nos vários comentários ao desenvolvimento do jogo, daí as semelhanças.

As outras quatro personagens principais (no site oficial podem ainda ver as personagens secundárias)

Rein

Rein01.png

Race: Homs
Height: 190cm.

A member of the Colony 9 Defense Force and childhood friend of main character Shulk. (In my Famitsu writeup, I mistranslated his description to say he has an angry side.)

Rein02.png

In his quotes, he says something like: "Understood... I won't let Shulk get a single injury" and "If you're going to attack, bring it. I'll bust you up."

Carna

Carna01.png

Race: Homs
Height: 168cm.

A soldier in the Colony 6 Defense Force. She always shows courage and is good with projectile attacks.

Carna02.png

In her quotes, she says something like: "It's too early to loose hope!" and "I will not allow it! I will fight until you all fall!"

Melia

Melia01.png

Race: Hienter
Height: 156cm.

A young girl from the Hienter race, which resides in the head area of the Kyojin part of the world and has an advanced civilization. She's skilled with using ethers for attacks.

Melia02.png

In her quotes, she says something like: "If you realize the value of important things after you've lost them, it's too late."

Riki

Riki01.png

Race: Nopon
Height: 60cm.

A hero of the Nopon merchant race who reside in the forests of the back area of the Kyojin part of the world. His words and movements are extremely childish, but it seems there's a different side to him.

Riki02.png

In his quotes, he says says something like: "Hey friends, it's Riki, who was selected as this year's legendary hero." and "What's wrong with everyone. You're all acting strange. Totally strange! Maybe everyone is sad because they're hungry."

Fica assim, completa, a party do jogo.

Em relação à Soundtrack do jogo, já está confirmado que está a ser feita em conjunto pelo Yasunori Mitsuda e Yoko Shimomura (principal), estará disponível dia 23 de Junho (juntamente com o jogo) e conta com 4 CDs!
Será disponibilizado pela Dog Ear Records (Nobuo Uematsu)

Última edição:
Dentro do estilo padrão chato que se vê ultimamente (e este se inclui), o workart até que não está mal.

Mas isto...
Em relação à Soundtrack do jogo, já está confirmado que está a ser feita em conjunto pelo Yasunori Mitsuda e Yoko Shimomura (principal), estará disponível dia 23 de Junho (juntamente com o jogo) e conta com 4 CDs!
Será disponibilizado pela Dog Ear Records (Nobuo Uematsu)

Para mim ofusca tudo o resto... :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

Infelizmente, de acordo com o site VGMdb, o Mitsuda apenas vai compor uma música.

Eu não sou grande fã da Shimomura, mas a música do site oficial do Xenoblade está fantástica. Já a ouvi imensas vezes.

Esperemos que não...

:arrow: Novo trailler: Field Introduction

O mundo está brutal... vi também uns scans lindos, cheios de cor, de vária partes do mundo. No entanto, a qualidade destes vídeos continua horrível. Mesmo assim, parece-me que vistas de perto há ali texturas muito fracas.

Onde diz que é só uma música do Mitsuda? A soundtrack inclui um novo tema "vocal" do Mitsuda, não quer dizer que o resto das músicas em 4CDs não haja mais nenhuma. Ou mudaram a descrição? :o

Contains all the music used in the game as well as Yoko Shimomura's main theme and Yasunori Mitsuda's new vocal theme.

O último trailers está lindo! Cenários espetaculares, um bom design, variado, bem preenchido (árvores, plantas, relva, animais) e os efeitos parecem estar no ponto (trovoada, chuva e aquele ambiente dark). O problema é só mesmo esse, as texturas, que estão bastante mázinhas em várias situações, que de certa forma contrastam negativamente com a beleza do mundo.

Sim tambem gostei muito, principalmente daquela parte que eles estavam a andar e via se de longe a trovoada...

Vamos ver la para 2011 secalhar na primavera esta ca...

Houve mais um update no site oficial e decidi fazer uma coisa rápida. Contém novas informações, algumas delas já mencionadas anteriormente a um nível mais básico.

sistema_p1.png

Essa seta espero que dê para descativar, não gosto que me esteja, sempre a dizer "vai para ali" principalmente num jogo deste estilo que é mesmo feito para explorar
Ciclo de noite e dia controlavel dá bastante jeito

Confirma-se o que o pt_sikon disse anteriormente >(

- Mitsuda is only composing the ending vocal theme. He only joined the project at the tail end, because they decided on the "Xeno" name (lol cash in). They auditioned for a female singer, and a vocalist named Sarah Lim will be singing the ending theme.

- Shinomura is not the sole composer on the soundtrack. There are "many composers" contributing to the soundtrack because of the scope of the music required, but none of them are named. There will be music variations between night and day for each area, as well as battle theme changes depending on the progress in a battle. In total there are over 90 tracks in the game.

A boa notícia? Pelos vistos a soundtrack irá ter uma grande variedade, já que são mais do que 2 compositores a trabalhar nela. Além de que os temas irão variar, conforme seja de noite ou de dia! Um pequeno detalhe, mas importante para a imersão num jogo.
Como fã de battle themes também é com muito gosto saber que vão variar conforme a situação de batalha (Bayonetta style).

*edit* - mini entrevista completa:

Xenoblade, the new Wii RPG designed by veteran game producer Tetsuya Takahashi, is more or less complete -- the Japanese version, that is. With most of the hard work behind him, the man behind the Xenosaga series sat down with Famitsu magazine this week to talk about his newest game's soundtrack -- and composers Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts) and Yasunori Mitsuda (Xenogears and Xenosaga Episode I) joined him for the interview.

"I wanted the soundtrack to have a different atmosphere from the games I've worked on up to now, and that's why I asked Shimomura to be our main contributor," Takahashi said. "Once development began to gather steam, we got to a point where we had to pick a title from a list of candidates. In the end, we decided to include 'Xeno' as a sort of symbol for the game. I wanted it to have some sort of aspect in common with the Xeno games of the past, and around that time I also realized that the ending wouldn't work without a vocal song. All that combined meant that Mitsuda was the only person I could really ask."

"It definitely feels like high fantasy, what with all the pristine nature and clear blue skies," Shimomura said about the game. "Yet, at the same time, you look at the tentative list of track names and there's titles lke 'Shoulder Map' and 'Shin Meadow,' and I thought someone was joking with me at first! I remember how odd it all seemed when I learned about how the game takes place atop the bodies of giant gods."

Xenoblade's score consists of around 90 tracks, with Shimomura leading a group of composers for the in-game music and Mitsuda producing the ending tune, which is sung by one Sarah Lim. "The game was mostly complete by the time I came along," Mitsuda commented. "The feel of the game was already set in stone, of course, but I still asked if I could read the script first, which turned out to be absolutely huge -- I didn't know if I could get myself to read through all of it, but I managed it anyway. It's a really epic tale, very much a Takahashi production."

For Shimomura, Xenoblade was a chance to experiment with sounds that don't normally appear in her work. "The game's structured around this clash between man and machine, so I'm putting in a lot of sounds I don't normally use alongside electric guitars to give the music a confrontational nuance," she said.

The toughest track to make? According to Shimomura, a piece that plays near the start of the game, through the tutorial. "I had a request from Takahashi for this incredibly long track -- long for me, anyway; around nine minutes," she recalled. "It had to match up with a movie, too, so I was all 'No way I can do nine minutes!' Then his request changed; he said to me 'I still need nine minutes, but change it up in the middle,' so now he was basically requesting two songs from me!"

Xenoblade is due out in Japan on June 10; no US date has been confirmed yet.

1up

Última edição:
Back