XS @ IDF Taiwan

Zarolho

Power Member
I am setup once again for an even bigger OC demo and I will be introducing the new Intel Extreme Tuning Utility.

I am setup in Anand's keynote (Paul is not here).

I will be running a bigger chip and with any luck, showing the first 6Ghz OC.

Right now I am at 5.7Ghz on an unmodded board with 1,7v core.
thumbsup.gif
and all four cores enabled.

Comon guys, lets hear it!!!

FUGGER

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=162102

FUGGER disse:
3 Hours till game time.

I will have two demo's to do back to back.

Like I mentioned before I will be announcing Intel Extreme Tuning Utility on stage.

9K CPU in 2k6 done.
mas que p*ta de CPU:D
FUGGER disse:
(...) I will ask to post a teaser.

6+Ghz will be common with this chip on cascade cooling
wink.gif

I will make you hate your QX9650
rofl2.gif

E eu que me prometi a mim mesmo continuar com o opty 165 @ 2.4Ghz por mais ano e meio..

Vá, por essa altura já devo arranjar uns quads que cheguem aos 5Ghz por uns 200€. Espero eu.

5.8ghz on stage
8.017s pi live @ 5.6ghz
I had hoped I would have time to oc more, I only had 15 minutes before breakdown for stage change keynotes.

The cascade ran perfect, oskar wu dropped by and got to go back stage and he was there for 4.8ghz 4 core enabled

I was running qx9770 3.2ghz 1600fsb chip on x38, this chipis so sweet.

21.2k 32bit cinebench 10

Back at the hotel now, so glad everything went perfect and my machine was on stage at full speed for almost five hours.

It was warm in the building and kinda humid but condensation was not a problem but I did not reach max temp.

Anand and Mooley are very cool, Mooley is a real charecter and loves to kid with people, the guy gives off a lot of energy.

Many thanks to Asus Corp for assisting getting the proper hardware in time for the demo. Randy, awesome board, Vivian you are the best, thanks for making sure everything went perfect.

Thanks Intel demo group, the support and confidence you guys bring made this possible, thanks for having faith in my work and abilities to deliver on stage.

Thanks Oskar and Jarry for coming by, hopefully we made progress. I had a chance to introduce them to one of the chip architects to share some ideas and experiences.

I hear ya, lots of pressure and lots of fun. It would be a huge disappointment to crash on stage.

It went so much smoother this time and I finished with 22 seconds to spare with the three bechmarks back to back.

Thanks everyone, the past month has been unreal and I do it all for you guys.

The symbiotic relationship between us overclockers and the industry pretty much leads buyers decisions on the scores we produce and they recognize that.

Continued seeding to the guys who are consistent and deliver results is what I feel is needed. Many of us are sponsored now and we are considered professionals at what we do.

FUGGER

Intel Shows Off Working Quad-Core Laptop Processor at IDF 2007

During his keynote presentation at the start of IDF Taiwan (October 15-16) Mooly Eden, vice president of mobile platforms group, Intel, demonstrated a working quad-core CPU design which will eventually target notebook platforms. Intel is still in the early stages of development. Intel claimes the chip contains 840 million transistors and will run at a power envelope of 45W, slightly higher than Intel's mainstream TDP of 35W, meaning that the extra performance is going to come at an understandable hit in battery life. Intel said it is on track to launch the CPU in the second half of 2008. Also during the keynote address, Eden presented a new strategy for cooling notebooks based on compressor technology similar to that used in refrigerators and air conditioners. The compressor on display was a cylinder about 2cm in diameter and 10cm long and Eden showcased a notebook stand and cooling system containing three compressors which he claimed can reduce notebook chassis temperatures by around 10-degrees Celsius. Eden also showed how the compressors can be incorporated directly with a notebook's heatsink and fan assembly to be installed internally in the system. Finally, Eden also revealed a material Intel is developing that is permeable to air but acts as a barrier for liquids. Using the material, notebook makers will be able to design notebooks that take air for cooling through the keyboard rather than from vents on the underside or rear, commonly used in the notebooks today.

DigiTimes

cumps

Última edição:
pois tens razão , mas a culpa nao foi minha , acho que nao havia necessidade de se estar a criar um topico com mesmo assunto , mas pronto ..............

cumps

Última edição:
Mas ver não custava nada,eu já tinha postado mas depois vi o tópico do N3RO e apaguei o meu post:)

se tivesse visto alguma coisa nao tinha postado nao axas ?? LOL

Nao se preocupem que os moderadores dos foruns mais cedo ou mais tarde dao conta desses mesmos reposts ou de topicos nas secçoes erradas e fazem o seu trabalho ........

pronto agora leiam a noticia do Intel quad-core em laptops que tambem esta bastante interessante , falta so mesmo saber clocks e cache :D

Última edição:
Back