Google Pixel 8 e 8 Pro

gif

Colaborador
Staff
Google Pixel 8 and 8 Pro debut with Tensor G3, new ultrawide cameras

It feels like the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro have been around for a while, thanks to their susceptibility to leaks and teasers. But now they are finally actually official.

The major addition is the Tensor G3 chipset - fabbed on Samsung's 4nm process. It has a 9-core processor packing a single Cortex-X3 prime core, four Cortex-A715 cores, and another four Cortex-A510. The Pixel 8 sticks to 8 GB of RAM, while the Pro ups that to 12GB. Both Pixel 8 phones are IP68 water and dust-tight and feature fingerprint and face unlock.

The Pixel 8 Pro has a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO 120Hz OLED with a higher 2,400 nits peak brightness, topped by Gorilla Glass Victus 2. You'll have a choice of three colors - Blue, Obsidian, and Beige.

Google Pixel 8 Pro

gsmarena_002.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

Three cameras sit on the back of the Pixel 8 Pro - a 50MP Octa-PD (phase-detect autofocus) wide shooter with OIS, a new 48MP Quad-PD ultrawide, and a 48MP Quad-PD 5x zoom camera with up to 30X Super-Res digital zoom. The front camera is a new 10.5MP unit with a wide field of view.

There's a new skin temperature sensor next to the cameras that's a Pixel 8 Pro-exclusive. The sensor is reportedly a Melexis MLX90632 unit and its sole purpose is to read temperature - there won't be any clever photography tricks with this one.

Speaking of photography tricks, the new Pixel 8 series has Photo Unblur, Magic Eraser, Best Take, and Macro Focus (which uses the ultrawide). The Pixel 8 Pro has the new Pro Controls feature, which the 8 lacks.

The Pixel 8 and 8 Pro pack a Tensor G3, new ultrawide cameras

Finally, the Pixel 8 Pro has a 5,050mAh battery with 30W wired charging and 23W wireless charging.

Moving to the Pixel 8, which is now 10g lighter and a bit smaller than its predecessor thanks to a move to a smaller 6.2-inch FHD+ display.

That display is better in every way - it's a brighter panel at 2,000 nits peak brightness, and finally has a 120hz refresh rate (it can joggle between 60Hz and 120Hz). It has Gorilla Glass Victus on top.

The Pixel 8 comes in Hazel, Obsidian, or Rose.

Google Pixel 8

gsmarena_005.jpg

gsmarena_006.jpg

gsmarena_007.jpg

The Pixel 8 also gets a new ultrawide, though it isn't the same as the Pro. It's a 12MP unit with autofocus and Macro abilities. Next to it is a 50MP Octa-PD main camera with 8x Super-Res digital zoom. The Pixel 8 has the same 10.5MP selfie camera as well.

The Pixel 8 has a 4,575mAh battery with 27W wired and 18W wireless charging.

The Pixel 8 and 8 Pro pack a Tensor G3, new ultrawide cameras

Both new Google Pixel 8 phones come with a free VPN by Google One and a promise of 7 years of OS and security updates, which is the longest in the Android realm. As a matter of fact, the latest iOS 17 was only available to devices up to 5 years old.

The 128GB Google Pixel 8 starts at €799/$699, while the 128GB Google Pixel 8 Pro is €1,099/$999. You'll get a free Pixel Buds Pro with a Pixel 8 purchase, and a Pixel Watch 2 with a Pixel 8 Pro purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/live/pxlaUCJZ27E?si=XymuDunletNJMuwU
Livestream, quarta-feira dia 4 de Outubro às 15h.

First Google Pixel 8 leaks reveal huge camera upgrade

Google Pixel phones were among the first to support HDR+ photography, and reports are the company is also planning to go one step further with the Pixel 8 series.

According to Kuba Wojciechowski, the source code in the Google Camera Go app revealed that 2023 Pixels will have staggered HDR - a solution that allows the sensor to capture different exposures simultaneously with the same pixels.

Currently, Google uses ISOCELL GN1 sensors in the Pixel 7 series, but the camera chip Samsung does not support staggered HDR. We expect the Pixel 8 phones to have ISOCELL GN2, which does have the latest advancement in mobile high dynamic range photography.

Staggered HDR is better than regular HDR because it achieves the same effect in shorter time without the blurriness that happens if the device moves while taking the picture.

The source code of the Go app also revealed a device, internally called Pixel Tangor Pro, which is essentially a Pro version of a Pixel Tablet. Google is yet to launch any slate under the Pixel branding, and we might see not one but two tablets in the near future.

Última edição:
Já? Eu ainda nem coragem tive para substituir o P5.. bichinho maravilhoso pequeno e leve.. que tirando a bateria está como novo... Não preciso de trocar de telefone.. repito, não preciso!! Deslarguem-me!!

(Espero que a Google não siga os passos de outras marcas e comece a lançar modelos só por lançar, é assim que depois se perdem com os updates).

[Exclusive] Pixel 8 Pro First Look: Might be showcased at Google I/O 2023 in May​

By Shivangi Agarwal • Updated On 14 Mar 2023
https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/byt...clusive-fist-look.png?ssl=1&quality=80&w=1200

• Comment

Google has announced the date for its annual developer’s conference, I/O 2023, which is scheduled to take place on May 10. At this event, it is expected that Google will reveal its latest Pixel series, including the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro smartphones. Similar to last year’s event, where the Pixel 7 Series was teased, Google is likely to showcase a sneak peek of the Pixel 8 Series.
According to reports from December, the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro have been given the codenames “shiba” and “husky,” respectively, and are slated to be launched in the second half of 2023. While we don’t have confirmation of the hardware upgrades that the Pixel 8 Series might receive, we do have exclusive information on the design of the Pixel 8 Pro, courtesy of our partner @onleaks.

Pixel 8 Pro 360 View​

Pixel 8 Pro First Look – Design

***** has partnered with OnLeaks to present an exclusive first look at the upcoming Pixel 8 Pro smartphone. The images showcase a redesigned body with rounded corners, departing from the boxy shape of its predecessor. Additionally, a significant modification can be observed in the camera module, where all three lenses are now integrated into a single oval area. There is a new sensor located below the flash, but its specific function remains unknown. It could be a macro or depth sensor, or an entirely new sensor technology.
https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/byt...-scaled.jpg?ssl=1&quality=80&w=728&h=410Click here for hi-res image
https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/byt...-scaled.jpg?ssl=1&quality=80&w=728&h=410Click here for hi-res image
The Pixel 8 Pro smartphone will have a circa 6.52-inch display with a centered punch-hole selfie camera and a flat panel, rather than a curved one. The device measures 162.6×76.5×8.7mm, with a thickness of approximately 12mm when including the camera bump. The display has been resized to create more rounded corners, resulting in a slightly smaller overall size.
The USB Type-C port and speakers are located on the bottom edge, while the top edge remains unoccupied. The power button and volume rocker are situated on the right edge, and the Google logo is located on the back. Finally, the SIM tray can be found on the left edge.

Google Pixel 8 Pro: Everything We know so far​

This time as well the new Pixel series will be powered by a new Google Tensor chipset and feature premium specs in totality. The upcoming Pixel 8 Pro is expected to feature the Google Tensor G3 chipset which is rumored to be based on the unannounced Samsung Exynos 2300 processor, utilizing Samsung’s 3nm node technology. As the current Google Tensor G2 chipset is built on 5nm technology, the implementation of the Tensor G3 chipset could potentially enhance both performance and efficiency.
Google is also expected to up its camera game with new camera hardware. The 2023 flagship Pixel smartphones from Google are expected to incorporate support for staggered HDR technology. This innovative feature enables the capture of multiple exposures simultaneously, utilizing the same pixels. As a result, the same visual effect as traditional HDR can be achieved without the increased capture time or the risk of blurry images caused by frame misalignment due to movement. More and more updates are bound to pour in as the I/O 2023 gets closer, so stay tuned to this space.

https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/bytes/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Pixel-8-Pro-5K4-scaled.jpg?ssl=1&quality=80&w=728&h=410
https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/bytes/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Pixel-8-Pro-5K3-scaled.jpg?ssl=1&quality=80&w=728&h=410

https://i0.wp.com/www.*****.com/bytes/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Google-Pixel-8-Pro-Exclusive-fist-look.png?ssl=1&quality=80&w=800

Oi? Pro com flat display? 6.53"? Posso comprar já?

Pixel 8 renders also emerge, show smaller footprint

After the Pixel 8 Pro renders emerged earlier today we now have our first look at the regular Pixel 8 thanks to a new batch of CAD-based renders. At first glance, the images show little change to the overall design of the Pixel 7 but the phone will actually arrive with altered dimensions compared to its predecessor.

Pixel 8 renders also emerge, suggest smaller footprint

Pixel 8 is said to come in at 150.5 x 70.8 x 8.9mm – which is 5mm shorter and 2.4mm narrower than Pixel 7. The upcoming Pixel phone is said to feature a 5.8-inch display compared to the 6.3-inch diagonal on the Pixel 7. The renders also show out noticeably slimmer bezels around the screen on the Pixel 8 as well as the same centered punch hole cutout.

Elsewhere, the phone boasts dual rear cameras housed in the signature visor. The phone appears to have an aluminum frame again with the volume and power buttons on the right-hand side while the USB-C port is on the bottom next to the speaker cutout. Based on rumors, the phone should be equipped with Google’s Tensor G3 chipset just like the Pixel 8 Pro.

Google Pixel 8 series is expected to be announced at Google I/O 2023 which kicks off on May 10.

Que pena.... Ando com o vidro do meu P6P partido (à espera de stock do mesmo) e era já uma boa desculpa para a pre-order... 🫤

mais redondo nos rebordos... meh.
mais flat screen no Pro... hell yeah!

mas convém que não mexam muito. comprei o P7 há pouco tempo, não há orçamento para ir para um P8, já.
se bem que, se lhe põem um carregamento mais rápido e vai este para a minha senhora e vou eu ao 8!!! é a única coisa que me chateia no 7. não lhe aponto mais nadinha.

Back