DS 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (Chunsoft)

I_Eat_All

Plasma Beam!
5012cd22273d10685c66e6cf0d558.png

PbPUw.jpg

Junpei, a normal college student, suddenly finds himself along with eight other strangers involved in a deadly conspiracy he could never have imagined. He wakes aboard an old cruise liner. Dazed and confused, he stumbles around the room he finds himself in, trying desperately to remember how he got there. The first thing he notices is a number, scrawled across the door… A bright red number 5. As Junpei’s memory returns, his mind is filled with the image of a mysterious figure in a gas mask, and their haunting words: “You are going to participate in a game. The Nonary Game. It is a game…where you will put your life on the line.”

pdv9z.jpg

• Platform -- Nintendo DS
  • Genre -- Adventure Game / Text Adventure
  • Release Date -- November 16th, 2010 (US)
  • Website -- Official 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors Website (Flash demo available)
  • Publisher -- Aksys Games
  • Developer -- Chunsoft
  • ESRB -- M for Mature (Blood, Drug Reference, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence)

2YtD7.jpg

7cYQd.png
  • #1 -- Ace
  • A tall, grave older man with a streak of gray in his hair, he is often the voice of calm reason when events descend into chaos.

RZWaf.png
  • #2 -- Snake
  • A young man with a princely demeanor, he is an unending fount of information, but tends to only reveal it when there is no other option.

xI3M7.png
  • #3 -- Santa
  • Little more than a punk with silver hair and a bad attitude at first glance, this clever guy keeps pushing forward and doesn't like dealing with indecisiveness.

3oBX8.png
  • #4 -- Clover
  • Prone to rapid swings of emotion, this pink haired girl doesn't hesitate to speak her mind or put people in their place

LKRXh.png
  • #5 -- Junpei
  • After this college kid wakes up to find he's been transported to a strange location, he takes it upon himself to figure out all the cryptic clues and to save everyone trapped with him.

1zO6H.png
  • #6 -- June
  • A delicate girl with a connection to Junpei, she's always helpful and works hard to make sure no one gets left behind.

3xKWV.png
  • #7 -- Seven
  • A large, bumbling mountain of a man, his appearance and behavior hide an intelligent mind well-equipped for solving problems.

fjrXD.png
  • #8 -- Lotus
  • A self-serving, barely-dressed woman with unknown skills and knowledge, she does whatever she can to find her way out.

WSlXE.png
  • #9 -- 9th Man
  • A fidgety, jumpy man from the start, he knows more than he's letting on.

V0uDw.png
  • Zero
  • The one behind the Nonary Game. Who is he and why is he doing this?

UBL2J.jpg

E7PGK.jpg
1zmAx.jpg

qKYea.jpg
20KT3.jpg

FvaYt.jpg
oLQsM.jpg

Qnuuh.jpg
nBoUb.jpg

nlFSp.jpg
ZZnX8.jpg

2GZC9.jpg
Wk9nw.jpg

Ye6Fl.jpg

MGf39.jpg

j0ptV.jpg

• Question -- So what's this game like? I don't get it.
  • Answer -- The game is a sort of a mix of room escape and visual novel. You will have puzzles to solve. Puzzles! To help you out, please visit the official site here and try the demo. There are three main systems for the game. They are:
    • Novel
      The novel section is where the plot progresses. It reads like a story, with narration and dialog that you can advance. Information is revealed as the story continues, and every little piece is important. The choices you make determine your path throughout the game and affect what you find out...and what you don't. Narration text appears on the bottom screen, while dialog and Junpei's thoughts are seen on the top screen. If you want to re-read a particular bit of info, you can view the log by pressing up on the Control Pad, but only while you're in the novel section.
    • Escape
      The escape portion of the game occurs when you find yourself trapped in a room, or set of rooms. You must then examine your surroundings for hints and items that will aid you in making your way out. Some items will even need to be combined. Talking to the other players trapped in the room with you will often give you further information, and they usually offer up advice if you get stumped. Nearly everything in the room is able to be examined so explore your surroundings. Important plot points as well as some critical decisions can happen here so every choice counts.
    • Minigame
      Each escape has at least one minigame, or puzzle, within it, often the lock on the door itself. Specific objects and information are required to solve each minigame, which can range from playing music and beating card games to solving math puzzles or finding correct combinations of objects. Everything needed to solve the puzzle can be found in the escape area. Some may require the use of the File screen, with its pertinent files and calculator.

• Question -- I played the demo and I am so annoyed at it constantly explaining things over and over! Do I have to deal with that the entire game?
  • Answer -- Nope, it is just for the first puzzle to get players used to and accustomed to the game's systems. No worries!

• Question -- How long is the game? Will it give me some bang for my buck?
  • Answer -- It's estimated about 10 hours for the first playthrough. There are six endings in all, and you can skip text and go quicker on subsequent playthroughs. The true ending takes some work as well, so you might even go to 20-30 hours

Última edição:
9 hours 9 persons 9 doors DS

alguem conhece este jogo para a ds, pareceume muito engraçado mas nao vejo a venda em lado nenhum nem em sites ingleses nem nada, queria arranjar isso mas a um preço porreiro mas ta dificil :S

Dizem que o jogo vale bastante a pena, mas tem tido prints muito limitados.

Recomendo a versão Americana:

-> http://www.*****.ca/product_info.php?products_id=17766

Jogos DS não têm region lock e só a versão americana teve direito a reprint (salvo erro)

como assim prints?jogos lançados é? opah mas mesmo assim 40 dollares é um bocado...nao conheço muitas lojas americanas que vendem jogos...podes me recomendar algumas?ha mais uns jogos que queria que nao se arranjam ca...aquele dos advogados e o fire emblem

obrigado desde ja :P

como assim prints?jogos lançados é?
Desculpa os estrangeirismos, uma "print" é uma tiragem. A primeira foi de x mil exemplares (na casa das dezenas) e como esgotou fizeram outra, ligeiramente mais pequena

opah mas mesmo assim 40 dollares é um bocado...nao conheço muitas lojas americanas que vendem jogos...podes me recomendar algumas?ha mais uns jogos que queria que nao se arranjam ca...aquele dos advogados e o fire emblem
Eu costumo mandar vir do vgp porque tirando esses a maior parte é chula nos portes (ebgames/gamestop), mas tens sempre o amazon.us (vendedores particulares, por lá, que enviem para a europa) e o ebay.

E a Play-asia também não é má embora não seja a vocação real deles.

obrigada pessoal excelente site, tou a pensar em fazer umas encomendas...é pena é virem os jogos em caixas americanas :S gosto mais das europeias....
ja agora sabem me dizer o preço?

muito obrigado a todos

Mandei vir este hoje da PlayAsia, ficou-me por 24€s. Gostei bastante de reviews que li e gostei do que vi. Quem já o jogou gostou do jogo? (bem se calhar devia ter perguntado isto antes de comprar. :P)

Do que li isto é tipo graphic novel+puzzle game, e gostei bastante das reviews.
Só não o compro também na Playasia pois tenho como prioridades os Professor Layton e os Ace Attorney.

Mandei vir este hoje da PlayAsia, ficou-me por 24€s. Gostei bastante de reviews que li e gostei do que vi. Quem já o jogou gostou do jogo? (bem se calhar devia ter perguntado isto antes de comprar. :P)
Ainda não tive oportunidade de o comprar, mas estando a seguir a recepção que o jogo está a ter diria que não pode ser um erro encomendá-lo às cegas. É jogo para acabar várias vezes em busca da realidade (mas pode-se fazer skip nos playthroughs seguintes e dizem que a plot realmente está muito lá.

Ainda não tive oportunidade de o comprar, mas estando a seguir a recepção que o jogo está a ter diria que não pode ser um erro encomendá-lo às cegas. É jogo para acabar várias vezes em busca da realidade (mas pode-se fazer skip nos playthroughs seguintes e dizem que a plot realmente está muito lá.

Eu não foi 100% às cegas mas quase. Eu já tive uma Nintendo DS, que acabei por dar aos meus sobrinhos, e na altura arranjei jogos tipo Hotel Dusk e o Professor Leyton que achava bastante piada por isso este tambem devo gostar.

Bem um bocado de desenterranço deste tópico, isto porque hoje acabei a segunda ronda deste jogo e devo dizer que é dos jogos mais estranhos e mais intrigantes que já apanhei. Tem cenas violentas que muito dificilmente se apanha em videojogos, como por exemplo
morte explícita de criancinhas
, tem histórias reais bastante maradas e o próprio jogo em si tem finais que deixam uma pessoa completamente à nora.

Eu que nunca repito jogos, sei que mais tarde ou mais cedo torno a pegar no jogo para ver os outros finais, ainda por cima o jogo está bem feito porque sempre que reiniciamos o jogo conseguimos perceber as escolhas anteriores logo podemos ir escolhendo os outros caminho para conseguir ver todos os finais e tambem temos um fast forward para passar à frente os textos que já foram lidos anteriormente.

Para quem já jogou os 2 finais que tive foram
O do submarino, em que morre toda a gente e o que lançam uma granada de gás e o jogo acaba do nada

Bump a isto.
Dos melhores jogos que alguma vez joguei na DS. Comprei-o há uma semana e desde então já completei todos os endings.

O plot está algo de brutalissimo, devo dizer :D
Isto jogo devia ter mais atenção. É um autêntico diamante escondido :D

Bump a isto.
Dos melhores jogos que alguma vez joguei na DS. Comprei-o há uma semana e desde então já completei todos os endings.

O plot está algo de brutalissimo, devo dizer :D
Isto jogo devia ter mais atenção. É um autêntico diamante escondido :D

Já viste todos os endings numa semana? Deste-lhe bem...eu já tenho o jogo há uns meses, fiz a primeira ronda, depois há pouco tempo fiz a 2ª e agora tou na 3ª, mas depois devo encostá-lo outra vez e parar durante uns tempos para ir jogando o Ace Atorney que deve chegar para a semana e o Zelda que parei entretanto.

Ando a joga-lo agora, de facto pelo pouco que joguei parece estar muito bom, estou a gostar bastante da premissa e os poucos puzzles que fiz parecem-me muito bem construídos, estou a ver é que vou precisar de um bloco de notas, para jogar isto.

Ando a joga-lo agora, de facto pelo pouco que joguei parece estar muito bom, estou a gostar bastante da premissa e os poucos puzzles que fiz parecem-me muito bem construídos, estou a ver é que vou precisar de um bloco de notas, para jogar isto.
Confirmo desde já que é uma boa ideia fazeres isso. Eu ia escrevendo numa folha ou anotando no telémovel. Dá realmente muito jeito para alguns puzzles :)

Back