A marca certa para nós :)

ora ai esta =P Pentax para mim tb =D

What type of Camera are you?

My Results:

Pentax As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.

What type of Camera are you?
My Results:

Sony You are a Sonyite, more realist than idealist. Driven by high profit, low cost, and acceptable performance. You don't really care about what you're going to shoot, and what you're going to shoot it with. A zoom will do just fine. A jack of all trades, a master of nothing. What was the question again???

rotfl

Nikon You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true.

:P

Li e respondi bem ao questionario e realmente ta certo...

Canon
You're the archetype Canonite. A sucker for high performance, big lenses and fast money. Never mind what the brand is called, you know what you need and go for it. Your knowledge of Photography is immense, You probably know more than all the text books in addition and like to show it.

full_324311457.jpg

Cumps

Boas...
A mim deu pentax e nikon dependia de uma questão de eu mudava para um tipo de resposta era pentax se mudava para outro era nikon.
Cumprimentos;
Marco Pinho

Deu-me Nikon xD

"You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true."

O meu resultado foi Olympus. :p

You are one of the idealistic Olympians of the camera world. Always on the side of the weakest. A beacon to be seen from a long distance, upright but fading. A bit here, there and everywhere. Often ignored by the others and overlooked by their own kin. With so little room for the nice guys in this world would anyone really miss you if you decided to sell cars instead?

Back