1. Este site usa cookies. Ao continuar a usar este site está a concordar com o nosso uso de cookies. Saber Mais.

A marca certa para nós :)

Discussão em 'Fotografia e Vídeo' iniciada por Shadow, 4 de Agosto de 2008. (Respostas: 18; Visualizações: 1256)

1. Shadow

Shadow Power Member

2. strobe

strobe Moderador
    Staff Member

Fiz várias experiências, mudando apenas uma resposta. Deu-me Sony, Nikon e Canon.

3. OldMan

OldMan Power Member

Sony, ainda que houvesse algumas que tivessem várias respostas.

4. norim_13

norim_13 I quit My Job for Folding

olympus. tb tive algumas perguntas a que queria dar mais do que uma resposta...

5. Di_chan

Di_chan Power Member

6. kadeR

kadeR I quit My Job for Folding

ora ai esta =P Pentax para mim tb =D

What type of Camera are you?

My Results:

[​IMG]
    Pentax As the enthusiastic Pentaxian you have the soul of the true photographer. A strong believer in your brand but always living in the shadow of you big brothers, doomed to wander in their footsteps taking pictures that have already been taken. Still you love your gear and probably wouldn't swap brands until well after they went out of production.

7. Rui Marto

Rui Marto Power Member

Nikon. Mas tal como disse o OldMan, existem perguntas a que daria mais que uma resposta.

8. Warlord

Warlord [email protected] Member

9. adolfo dias

adolfo dias Power Member

My Results:
    [​IMG]
    Sony You are a Sonyite, more realist than idealist. Driven by high profit, low cost, and acceptable performance. You don't really care about what you're going to shoot, and what you're going to shoot it with. A zoom will do just fine. A jack of all trades, a master of nothing. What was the question again???

rotfl

10. HaTrED

HaTrED Colaborador
    Staff Member

Nikon You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true.

:P

11. Andre_pais

Andre_pais Power Member

12. [R]House

[R]House Power Member

Nikon
    You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true.

:D

13. speedofthesea

speedofthesea Power Member

Li e respondi bem ao questionario e realmente ta certo...

Canon
    You're the archetype Canonite. A sucker for high performance, big lenses and fast money. Never mind what the brand is called, you know what you need and go for it. Your knowledge of Photography is immense, You probably know more than all the text books in addition and like to show it.

[​IMG]
    Cumps

14. marcopinho

marcopinho Power Member

Boas...
    A mim deu pentax e nikon dependia de uma questão de eu mudava para um tipo de resposta era pentax se mudava para outro era nikon.
    Cumprimentos;
    Marco Pinho

15. helius

helius Power Member

Nikon :)

Rui pelos vistos devias mesmo ter optado pela D300 :P:D

16. Rui Marto

Rui Marto Power Member

lol Parece que sim... O problema é que o site diz Nikon, a minha carteira diz Canon. :p

17. Ipoder

Ipoder I'm cool cuz I Fold

Deu-me Nikon xD

"You're a Nikonian and a true Professional. Forever the perfectionist who always wants the most from the equipment. You see the world in tiny details and a day job as "pixel peeper" would probably be a dream come true."

18. freerider

freerider Power Member

O meu deu Canon...Mesmo quando é a terceira hipotese para mim a seguir á Pentax e Nikon...bahh...teste estupido :lol:

19. Elijah Price

Elijah Price Power Member

O meu resultado foi Olympus. :p

You are one of the idealistic Olympians of the camera world. Always on the side of the weakest. A beacon to be seen from a long distance, upright but fading. A bit here, there and everywhere. Often ignored by the others and overlooked by their own kin. With so little room for the nice guys in this world would anyone really miss you if you decided to sell cars instead?

Partilhar esta Página