AMD will produce 333MHz front side bus

Praetor

Power Member
AMD will produce 333MHz front side bus

DESPITE DENIALS from AMD a few months ago that it would produce Athlon XPs using a 333MHz front side bus, it appears the company will, in fact, do so.

Ler resto da noticia aqui

*Pois...mais um rumor do The Inquirer...*

não têm outra solução...

se o tbred tivesse 512kbs de l2 talvez os PIV nao tivessem a brilhar tanto

aqui esta uma boa thread encorajadora aos fans da amd ;)

este gajo recebeu um piv 2.26ghz que oc a 3ghz a 1.65v (excelente, quem me dera) , 67ºc full load estes gajos tmb aquecem pros clocks performantes ;)

mas vejam o que ele diz:

virusxxx: Dont be so quick to jump ship. Even though they get high clocks and high 3dm scores it meens nothing when it comes to real world performance imo. I still prefer sitting behing the mouse of my amd rig. It just feels quicker. Things load much faster STILL.... *gets the hose*

"why weren't you happy with your [email protected]"

Honestly.. because it was still slower then my amd. I dont want to hear my delta anymore but i want = or better performance. Its as simple as that.

"Unless you were joking, how is it possible for a 1.87GHz Athlon able to outperform a 3GHz P4. The Athlon would have to be overclocked to at least 2.3GHz to be able to perform on the same level. "

No joke. Just put 2 side by side and do some lan gaming or divx encoding and youl be shocked. I run my xp1900 at stock 1.6g. But this thread aint about this so i'm off to bed.

os quotes sao as respostas dele ;)

http://discuss.madonion.com/forum/s...ber=1020116&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

mesmo assim quero um PIV a 3ghz ;)

Última edição:
Back