Baixa de Preços ATI 4870 e 4850

Elas quando baixar, vai ser entre 15 a 20€ no maximo e como é costumo ate chegar as descidas a portugal ja tamos nos com as gamas novas da ATI :x2:

Novos coolers da Saphire:
saph.jpg

http://www.fudzilla.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12423&Itemid=1

Bom, em termos de aspecto são dos coolers mais bonitos que já vi. O raio da placa fica mesmo sexy. lol

Falta saber como se comportam na tarefa para a qual foram desenhados, arrefecer em silêncio...

em principio sim mas convem sempre salientar que ambas funcionam sempre à velocidade da grafica mais fraca.

cump

Pelo que ouvi dizer, essa afirmação é falsa. O que acontece é que a gráfica mais fraca faz "menos trabalho" enquanto que a grafica mais potente "trabalha mais".

Pelo que ouvi dizer, essa afirmação é falsa. O que acontece é que a gráfica mais fraca faz "menos trabalho" enquanto que a grafica mais potente "trabalha mais".

pelo menos do que li ao longo do tempo em diversos foruns e sites de análises, benchs de mix crossfire praticamente ninguém aconselha porque não justifica o €€€, um exemplo:

HD4870 + HD4850 Crossfire

Even though the internet is a great place to find a ton of information, some of it isn’t always accurate and while some claim to have seen performance increases of mixed Crossfire over a pair of HD4850 cards, it wasn’t meant to happen. While performance was marginally better (and we are talking about a difference which was well within the usual margin of error when benchmarking) than a pair of HD4850 cards in Crossfire, we really wonder what the use of mixed Crossfire is.

The problem with this type of configuration is the fact that the faster of the two cards will always downclock to keep pace with the slower card. This means that the core speed of 750Mhz and blistering memory speed of 3.6Ghz on a HD4870 means absolutely squat when paired up with a HD4850 running at 625Mhz / 1.986Ghz. We have a screenshot below to accurately illustrate what is happening as we looped a 3DMark 06 Batch Size test which should theoretically load both cards at 100%.

CROSSFIRE-6.JPG

As you can see, the HD4870 on the top two GPU-Z screenshots has less than 100% load on both the GPU and the memory while the HD4850 (bottom) easily hits 100% when asked to render.

In all reality, we really can’t recommend going this route and can’t figure out why someone would really want to in the first place. Granted, if you win a HD4870 in a contest and then don’t want to spend the money to pair it up with a similar card this is a perfectly fine route but other than that, what’s the use? You could buy a pair of HD4850 cards and have the same performance for $100 less.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...0-hd4850-crossfire-performance-review-16.html

4870/4850 Hybrid X-fire - Confirmed working

I just successfully enabled hybrid x-fire across a HD 4870 and HD 4850 and I get about the same performance as 2 x 4850's in CF. This is at stock speeds, I assume the x-fire will take on the speeds of the lower clocked 4850 and apply it to the 4870.

With some OCing I'm sure I can get past 4850 CF performance.

thats exactly what i thought would happen..you've just confirmed what i was pretty sure would happen....seems that it slowed the 4870 to the 4850 speeds...so getting 2x4850 over a 4870x4850 would be the better cheaper option...

--------

i had a 3850 and 3870 crossfired and got 13k on 3dmark06...my games got really laggy as well....then i crossfired 2x3850's and got 14,3k on 3dmark06...games run much smoother...so i believe matching the cards exactly the way there suppose to be matched is the way to go...hybrid crossfire is a pile of crap from my experience...i will not ever mix and match cards in crossfire again...and then your scores with the 4800's just confirms my findings i did myself...thanks for testing it out brollocks...

-------

Ah thanks for confirm this. People thought I was stupid to think that Crossfire didn't do this. It will match the lowest performing card in the system more or less for data/speed management to make it easier to do the AFR in the cards.

Think people where are thinking that you'll get added performance is the hybrid solution with onboard GPU and a dedicated card boosting performance some how.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=568218

Última edição:
Back