Core Duo: Mini-ITX

blastarr

Power Member
COMMELL, the worldwide leader of Industrial Mini-ITX motherboards, introduced the Mini-ITX platform LV-677 based on Intel 945GM and ICH7M Chipset, which supports Intel CoreTM Duo processor at 667 MHz FSB, It's Provides up to 25% faster data transfer rate compared to the previous generation bus speed, Dual channel DDR2 533/667 memory architecture in configurations of up to 4 GB RAM, and PCI-Express x16 slot (1x compatible), The new Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 provides incredible visual quality, versatile display options, The ICH7M integrated with Realtek 5.1-CH Audio. 18-bit Dual Channel LVDS and TV-out ( HDTV / SDTV) interface. Support HDTV 480i/p, 576i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p display resolution.

The LV-677 comes with floppy, PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, UltraATA33 EIDE, 1 x RS232 & 1 x RS232/422/485, 2 x SATA with 150MB/s transfer rate, Networking is provided by Intel 82537L Gigabit Ethernet. 6 x USB2.0 ports for 40X faster data transfer rate and backward compatible to support USB 1.1 devices, 1 x IEEE 1394 and GPIO interface.1 x SPDIF . Additionally, LV-677 is also equipped with Mini-PCI Interface for easily using wireless card or COMMELL Mini-PCI add-on cards .

The COMMELL LV-677 is designed to meet the needs of applications that require extraordinary computing performance and reliability , which also well supports with the Windows 2000/XP, Linux operation systems.

LV-677-2D.jpg

Isto se não fosse caro (como infelizmente e certamente é) era excelente...

Core Duo + placa grafica PCI-e fixolas + 1 disquito SATA grandito (ou portable para os space freaks) em quase espaço nenhum

MacMini what? ;)

"retailers in Japan are selling the board for close to $450"

dasss...antes a Asus' Micro ATX N4L-DM VH lol

Já tens um estilo MacMini da Aopen até é mais barato e mais bonito IMHO, o problema é a grafica integrada da tanga, mas axo k para este genero de mercado tem k ser...

Back