Disco SATA como se fosse uma Pendrive =\

Existe uma maneira de retirar isso pelo registry. eu tirei dos meus que são verdadeiramente fixos
Já não sei se foi isto que fiz:
http://www.trilithium.com/johan/2006/08/safely-remove-hardware/

It looks like the SATA drivers for my nForce4-based motherboard causes Windows to believe that it is some kind of hot-swappable device, and it was by investigating the Nvidia driver files I finally found the solution. If you're experiencing the same problem with your nForce board under Windows XP or 2003 I'd expect one of these registry changes to fix it. To convince Windows to treat my SATA devices as non-removable I located the key

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nvata64

in the registry and created a DWORD value named DisableRemovable with value 1 under it. For the 32-bit version of the Nvidia drivers, you'd create the same value under

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\nvata

Yes, I know I could have gotten rid of the notification area icon simply by instructing the taskbar to hide it. As far as I'm concerned using this taskbar feature is never a solution, it merely hides the symptoms of a problem. Besides, I still want that notification icon to appear when attaching devices that truly are removable.

Qual é a tua motherboard?

Isso é normal em algumas controladoras não dedicadas, a minha primeira board SATA, uma ASUS A7N8X também tinha isso, depois as NF4 para frente já tinha algumas portas nativas e os discos já não eram "removíveis", por funcionarem como IDE.

Qual é a tua motherboard?

Isso é normal em algumas controladoras não dedicadas, a minha primeira board SATA, uma ASUS A7N8X também tinha isso, depois as NF4 para frente já tinha algumas portas nativas e os discos já não eram "removíveis", por funcionarem como IDE.

Na minha nf3 250gb, só me aparecem os discos assim aquando da instalação dos drivers SW IDE que vêm com a board. Instalei-os uma vez e deram-me problemas..o windows deixava de fazer boot.

descriçao do Pc:
Board: Abit fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI
Grafica: Geforce 7600GT Fatal1ty
Memorias: GSkill 6400 2*1024
Disco: Sata Seagate 250Gb 16Mb Cache
Processador: Core 2 duo 2.16

Última edição:
Back