É Fake não é???

the13thing

Power Member
Lembram-se daquele video no Youtube de hackear a Wii???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKkbxCEzYJw
Dizem que é Fake e eu acredito, mas já vi nos sites de Torrents este "chip"...
Nos comentários à gajos a rirem-se e a dizer que é treta e à gajos a dizer que funciona...Será Fake??? Alguem exprimentou? Alguem vai exprimentar???
Ficam aqui alguns comentários e o link do Torrent do dito "chip"...

Link: http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1013957/WII_BOOT_LOADER

Alguns Comentários :

lol yeah right...

This is bullshit as I thought and have said 2million x's that that vid is fake and this proves it the guy actually never clicked on the thing that said Wii Bootloader in the photochanle if he did it would have opened an image sayin the Wii Bootloader whihc we got here now
dont download it its not a virus i had it on my Sd card and dosent do crap its a Jpg a jpg never boots anything it just shows something just like a piece of paper with a pic it dosent move

followed what the video did and it worked. No BS. There is coding in the JPEG file that when the WII reads it it auto restarts and is used as a loader for teh game. NO BS. and ifyou htink about it it is possible. All you guys say that it is to view pictures and crap well I am a programmer for a small company in my city and I can tell you if the picture viewer can also play full motion JPEG vids then it can do more

Também encontrei este comentário no jogo do Red Steel (torrent)
ok to make this as simple as poosible I will try explain how you can get this to work. IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!!
Download this game and burn it to a normal disc even DVD - R works. It is what I used.

Download the bootloader and but it on an empty SD Card.

Start the Wii without the disc or the SD in it. Once it loads to the start screen put the disc in. IT will say it is unreadable so far.

Put the SD card with the boot loader in the SD card slot. Go to the picture viewer and click on the sd card slot to view the content. click on the boot loader image.

The machine iwll restart on its own and when it goes to the main menu you should see the red steel game waiting to be played now.

I have only tryed this with Zelda and Red Steel.
Sei que o Forum é contra a pirataria e se quiserem eu apago o tópico...Quero apenas saber se é real...

É fake, não podes copiar as protecções de região de um disco da GC/Wii, podes é fazer com que a drive as ignore.

Única forma de ser possivel seria a Ubisoft ser estúpida ao ponto de não meter protecção (aconteceu algo semelhante na DS) mas no caso da Wii o disco nem arrancaria sem isso.

Back