FujiPlus, 19" LCD 12ms

Murcielago_V12

Power Member
det_toprght1.gif
pixel-clr.gif
FujiPlus FP-988D / 19" / SXGA / 1280 x 1024 / 12ms / Silver-Black / DVI / LCD Monitor with Speakers

por 178euros, novo, axo que devia aproveitar, que dizem deste ecra?

Beware of FUJIPLUS (or FUJI PLUS) equipment

I recently bought a Fuji Plus FP-988D from Newegg.Now the item was said to be warranted by the manufacturer and when you click the manufacturer link at Newegg, there is a long list of manufacturers, so you would choose Fuji from the list, right? Wrong. The Fujiplus has nothing to do with the Famous Fuji of Film and Camera. I doubt think the person at Newegg who created the info page for the monitor realized that Fujiplus is not related to Fuji. The company behind the Fujiplus is a Taiwan company called "Min Maw Int'l Inc." It would appear that they are trying to ride on Fuji's brand name recognition. The monitor I bought was broken (probably prior to transit - loose piece inside and non-funtional display buttons) and "Min Maw Int'l Inc." would not pay for return shipping even though they sent bad merchandise.
The eceptive choice of name should be enough to make you steer clear of this outfit. That they don't take full responsibility for testing and shipping good merchandise speaks volumes of their ethics.
Randy

http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-7586-0.html?forumID=68&threadID=119553&messageID=1357142

Cuidado...

No Japão há para aí umas quinhentas empresas que se chamam Fuji (sendo o caso mais notório a Fujifilm). Provavelmente por causa do monte digo eu.
Há a Fuji TV, a Fuji Heavy Industries (da Subaru) e estas são empresas OK
Deve haver muito cromo a aproveitar o comboio

mandei vir um.... espero tar em boas condicoes, apesar de certos posts dizerem o mesmo enada ao mesmo tempo...
novo, com garantia e factura de compra na loja, que por sinal grande ao nivel da new egg... qwue inclusive vende aqui, nos USA, na Alemanha, na belgica, na franca, e na inglaterra...

Back