Hallon

lluis

Power Member
Aqui fica uma aplicação que me parece muito útil - especialmente para colocar notas em trabalhos que se precise de fazer e coisas do género.

header.jpg

Hallon can create bookmarks in many applications (like iTunes) that usually can't create bookmarks and they are always accessible from a menu whatever you are doing. You can e.g. bookmark your favorite songs, an email that you have to reply to later that day, some documents that you are working on or the contact information of a friend whom you need to call before the end of the week. And you play the song, open the email, the document or the contact information just by choosing the bookmark in the Hallon menu. You create a bookmark by selecting what you want to bookmark and then press a user-definable hotkey or by choosing "Add..." in the Hallon menu. If you want, you can write notes and set a due date with alarm for each of the bookmarks. Hallon comes with support for Address Book, Finder, iPhoto 5, iTunes, Mail Safari and Terminal but you can yourself add support for many other applications by downloading from the site or creating your own.

HOME PAGE

organiser.png

menu.png

Última edição:
Não sei se é das horas.. mas eu não vejo grande utilidade nisto..

Eu dou-lhe o seguinte uso:

Como faço muitos documentos de trabalho, por vezes, sei que tenho que acrescentar isto ou aquilo (ou que me falta ver/corrigir isto ou aquilo).

Assim, antes de abrir esses documentos já sei de antemão o que me falta fazer em cada um deles.

No fundo, uma espécie que notas para cada documento com os aspectos a melhorar.

É a utilidade que, de momento, lhe dou.

Back