Infinity Ward to be in complete control of new IP

.DX.

Power Member
Is working on next project, but will be some time before details are revealed.

Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has posted an update on the future of the Call of Duty 4 developer.

"While I can't quite say what it is that we're currently working on; I did want to give you a status report on exactly what's happening here at Infinity Ward and where we're going as a studio," explained Bowling.

"We're excited to announce that in the recent months we have decided to reup on our contract with Activision publishing. The recently renegotiated deal may not seem like much of an impact from the outside perspective, but it has laid the ground work and kick started our future project, as well as the possibility of a unique new IP by Infinity Ward, that we'll have complete control over," said Bowling.

Infinity Ward has been heavily rumoured to be working on a new sci-fi video game, although it doesn't seem likely we'll be getting any solid info on the studio's next title for quite some time.

"We're excited to be working on our next project, but it's going to be quite a while before I can share any details on exactly what that project is," concluded Bowling.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/07-07-2008-8734.html

vem ai um novo jogao

Fixe espero que criem um motor novo e tudo o resto ! mas provavelmente deve de ser um shooter xD sci-fi ate que deve ser mto interessante

Back