Microsoft tentou comprar a Nintendo!!!

savagedemon

Banido
Microcabrõ*s tentaram comprar a Nintendo!!!

M$: Microsoft Tried to Buy Nintendo!
=>Posted by: NewsFactory.
=>Saturday, April 27 @ 22:44:32 CEST
Just saw this @ Gamers.com

Following last month's rather shocking revelation that Microsoft had originally tapped Sega to develop the Xbox, it's now been revealed that at one point Microsoft was dealing with Nintendo too. In fact, Microsoft was all but set to outright buy the company.

According to a new book called Opening the Xbox: Inside Microsoft's Plan to Unleash an Entertainment Revolution, Microsoft was at one point all set to plunk down 25 billion for the Japanese game giant. As the book describes, Nintendo's U.S. president Minoru Arakawa wasn't sure what to think when Microsoft made the offer. "I was surprised," Arakawa admitted. "We didn't need the money. I thought it was a joke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi esta cena na warp2search!!!!!
Ainda bem que a Nintendo fez a melhor opção!!!!!

É uma forma de negócio... :rolleyes:

É mais fácil pegares nos anos de experiência da Nintendo, desenvolveres uma consola e meteres o logo da Microsoft... do que entrar no negócio das consolas como um newbie...

De qualquer forma a MS nem sequer devia ter tentado... a Nintendo nunca aceitaria! :-D

Nintendo!!! isso já é velho!!!
######## ISTO SAO NOTICIAS ###########
"MS Linux: Shipping in November 2002

Overview

Microsoft Linux provides all the power of the Linux Operating System with the ease of use you've come to expect from Microsoft Products.

Microsoft Linux brings a new level of productivity to Linux, without sacrificing flexibility, performance, and control. In addition to features like My Home Directory and My Configuration, Microsoft Linux contains greatly improved support for Web and Enterprise development.

With Microsoft Linux Enterprise Edition, you can create scalable multi-tier applications using our new Graphical User Interface command-Line Technology (GUILT)?. Extend your productivity with optimized support for Internet Active-XWindows? Technology and built-in Internet Xplorer web browser. "

"Troubleshooting Daemon: Microsoft Linux includes a new Troubleshooting Daemon (crapd) that help you zero in on a solution if you ever have a problem."

"How do I get MS Linux?

We are now offering the MS Linux Introductory CD at a special introductory price of only $249.99 (plus shipping and handling), if you order before it ships.

MS Linux is released under the provisions of the Gates Private License, which means you can freely use this Software on a single machine without warranty after having paid the purchase price and annual renewal fees. "

##########################################

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back