Nintendo Pokémon Sword & Shield

Meus caros, quem dá uma ajuda com uns exclusivos e evoluções de trade?

Passimian
Turtonator
Jangmo-o

Sim posso ajudar com estes.

avjhUCc.jpg

Os que deixei em quote são os que ñ tenho. Posso fazer trade-back na quinta/sexta à noite, da-te jeito?

O código só é valido ate amanha.

A code was given during of the Pokémon Players Cup Invitational stream. This code allows for all players to receive a Coalossal based on Wolfe Glick's Coalossaland runs only until August 16th 2021 so get it while you can. The code is V1CT0RYENG1NE25
It runs Heat Wave, Meteor Beam, Protect, and Solar Beam and holds a Weakness Policy while having the Modest nature. It has the Gigantamax Factor and is Dynamax Level 10.

This code allows for all players to receive a Porygon-Z based on the one used by Jeong Sang-yoon, the winner of last year's tournament. The code is 1STPTCCHAMP
This Porygon-Z is Level 50, holds a Silk Scarf, has the Adaptability ability, Timid nature, and has the moves Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot

Bem vamos ver se desta vez todos recebem.

It has been confirmed that the distributions of Dada Zarude and Shiny Celebi will be available to players through a serial code sent in the Pokémon Trainers Club Newsletter if you opt in by September 25th 2021 with the codes being distributed October 7th 2021

Saiu uma actualização para o Home.

First, it now has a Trainer Info feature that allows you to mark yourself as the original trainer for Pokémon caught in any game
You can also now search for Pokémon others are asking for in the GTS
You can also add conditions to your GTS search for Forms and Language

A new distribution has been announced. Starting Friday, you'll be able to get the Serial Code to get a Dynamax Crystal ☆Sgr6746 which gets you a Max Raid Battle against Gigantamax Pikachu and a ☆Sgr7194 which gets you a Max Raid battle against Gigantamax Eevee. Both of these Pokémon have the moves Celebrate and Wish and their Hidden Abilities of Lightning Rod and Anticipation respectively. This is to tie in with the release of the Celebrations TCG set. This event runs from October 10th through October 24th. It is given via Serial Code in the following locations:
US - Best Buy
We'll add more locations as they come so be sure to keep checking back

Duvido que venha alguma coisa para PT. Lá terei de tentar a minha sorte pelo reddit.

Ainda não recebi nada, mas vão vendo o email.

The distribution of serial codes for Dada Zarude and Shiny Celebi are now starting to roll out through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter in US, Canada, Europe, Australia and more. These required you to be signed up for the newsletter by September 25th. This is the first time Dada Zarude has been available outside of Japan and Korea

Pessoal esclareçam me uma coisa. Queria comprar este jogo mas queria passar uns pokemons que tenho no Pokemon Y e Alpha Saphire da 3DS. Supostamente teria de passar para o pokemon bank e do bank para o Pokemon Home.

No entanto um amigo disse me que não dá para transferir estes pokemons para o sword/shield e que vão ficar presos no serviço tendo que ficar a pagar para não serem apagados…

Isto é verdade? Ando afastado do pokemon à uns anos e não estou dentro do assunto.

Pessoal esclareçam me uma coisa. Queria comprar este jogo mas queria passar uns pokemons que tenho no Pokemon Y e Alpha Saphire da 3DS. Supostamente teria de passar para o pokemon bank e do bank para o Pokemon Home.

No entanto um amigo disse me que não dá para transferir estes pokemons para o sword/shield e que vão ficar presos no serviço tendo que ficar a pagar para não serem apagados…

Isto é verdade? Ando afastado do pokemon à uns anos e não estou dentro do assunto.

Há alguns pokémons que não estão presentes no Sword/Shield, por isso se algum pokémon que queiras passar não esteja presente nos jogos da 8ª Geração, não os vais conseguir passar e terão de ficar no Home. É uma questão de ver a lista dos pokémons disponíveis no Sword/Shield e ver se os que queres passar para lá estão na lista.

Quanto ao Pokémon Home,é gratuito, podes pagar o serviço premium que te dá acesso a armazenar mais pokémons que o serviço grátis. Se há mais diferenças agora não me estou a lembrar, mas se não me engano, mesmo que pares de pagar o serviço premium, os pokémons não desaparecem, simplesmente não os consegues mover. Mas já não me recordo bem por isso é melhor esperar a confirmação de outro user.

Pokémon Shield Shiny Zacian are:

Activation code: E110B7TLD3G869N4

Activation code: E110ACLMMGSMU1K7

Activation code: E110ADGU01FACGC3

---------////////

Sword Shiny Zamazenta are:

Activation code: E109B16QEG5TYC65

Activation code: E1098J8BLW130BH1

Activation code: E109AVNPYXJ0RR4F

Enjoy!

Não sei se esses códigos são de um só uso mas em todo o caso, utilizei os seguintes códigos:

E110B7TLD3G869N4

E109B16QEG5TYC65

Obrigado ao user @Silver-Eye pela partilha!

EDIT: Usei um código por versão, sendo que possuo as duas.

Back